Protest in DC today for pro Israel fans

I am saying I have seen no independent confirmation of this story. And I have no intention of believing an Israeli on this subject, because they are liars.
I read your literature WAY back in the 1950s ---as a child. I lived in a town founded in the pre-revolutionary era (USA) and the core population was still---anglican, methodist, presbyterian. I read anything that came to hand---superman comics and tiny pocket sized versions of the "new" testament and your style of comic book type pamphlets ----lauding your hero---ADOLF and absolute and utter DENIAL of those JEWISH INVENTED CONCENTRATION CAMPS----and the grand zionist conspiracy ----and jewish bankers. I also read MAD MAGAZINE when it was invented circa 1960 and the NATIONAL ENQUIRER (in the supermarket) I know your stuff well

I am saying I have seen no independent confirmation of this story. And I have no intention of believing an Israeli on this subject, because they are liars.
I didn't ask you about a story. I gave you a link and I asked you about the pictures documenting the Hamas slaughter in Kibbutz Nir Oz that included burned babies. I'll ask again, you think the Jews faked these photographs?

I didn't ask you about a story. I gave you a link and I asked you about the pictures documenting the Hamas slaughter in Kibbutz Nir Oz that included burned babies. I'll ask again, you think the Jews faked these photographs?
Of course Israel faked the pictures-----for more laughs visit a mosque so you can hear the KHUTBAH JUMAAT---mosques that serve muslims from South east asia use
ENGLISH. Ie if you see Pakistanis and Indians going there--expect english

Hamas kills “Palestinians” when Israel isn’t in order to stoke the fire.

You are going to say that we are seeing the pictures incorrectly which is typical bullshit liberal insanity.

This has nothing to do with Jews. Why do you not condemn Israeli atrocities? Are you an Islamophobe?

This has nothing to do with Jews. Why do you not condemn Israeli atrocities? Are you an Islamophobe?
Third and last time, do you think the pictures of the burned babies in Kibbutz Nir Oz are faked? Yes or No.

Because on my post expressing what Hamas did that forced Israel to retaliate, you put a funny icon as a response. So I'm lying? I don't think so.

You aren't alone in that. Leftist trolls often put that funny icon on a well thought out and informative post no matter who posts it if the leftist doesn't like it. Pathetic though that you see this war as funny.
You think what they’re doing is retaliation? It looks like a lot more than that. Do you know how many innocent women and children Israel has murdered? Do you care?

You like many statist dupes believe war is peace.

War is organized murder, as Harry Patch said. Nothing glamorous about it. Nothing heroic. Brutal and mindless. Not a single death served any logical purpose. None of these poor young souls died for anything, other than profit margins and political expediency. Most Americans may be at the point where they believe, as Orwell's Inner Party proclaimed, that War is Peace

Forum List

Back