Protest in DC today for pro Israel fans

Hamas started something they couldn't finish. You mess with the bull, you get the horns.
Dumb! You support mass murder of innocent women and children because the establishment told you to.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
That one is shit.
Worse than shit.

There are photos of atrocities out there but I won't post them in here. In some cases they're illegal, in other cases it's just immoral and unethical to show those pictures. But if the Mods don't ban this piece of fucking SHIT maybe somebody should post them.

But I won't. I have too much self-respect

You think the Jew burned their own babies and that the October 7th slaughter by Hamas never occurred?
No. This pile of shit knows he/it is spreading false information.

I can see a politics board allowing the spread of 'iffy' info, or even some harmless political agitprop, but these SCUM are using this board to further FOREIGN AGENCY PROPAGANDA.

They need to be banned. This is no different than Goebbels using the media to get his lies out there.

I am ashamed for USMB. They should not allow this. This is not debate, this is purely vicious lies and propaganda in the furtherance of rape, murder and torture

Look at the live coverage. You notice the difference in behavior between the Jews at this rally compared to the behavior of the pro-Palestinian HAMAS supporters.

The Jews are gathered peacefully while the radical left antisemites threaten Jews and damage property.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back