Protesters gather outside Bill Barr's home and demand he lock up Biden

Took the liberty of posting one of the comments
below the video.

"Trump has won and the media and Dems are trying to stall and steal the election. They need to stop and just post the results already. Patriots and Trump fans will not stand for this. ...we will fight till the end for what is right. "

I suggest they get the House Bill passed as soon as possible. I believe that many of the current WH staff are going to need the unemployment benefits. I just love a stupid ending to a stupid time in American History.

1604532183882.png

So that's a yes on conservatives now openly supporting the imprisoning of political opponents if it looks like they're going to lose the election?

Democracy really isn't their bag, is it?
It's a 'yes' on you
are an idiot. Go away.

Or......I don't believe in imprisoning political opponents if it looks like my preferred candidate will lose.

Which obviously separates me from some conservatives.

No. Y'all just impeach yours.

below the video.

"Trump has won and the media and Dems are trying to stall and steal the election. They need to stop and just post the results already. Patriots and Trump fans will not stand for this. ...we will fight till the end for what is right. "

I suggest they get the House Bill passed as soon as possible. I believe that many of the current WH staff are going to need the unemployment benefits. I just love a stupid ending to a stupid time in American History.

That started with the Clinton's. And we Americans are not the stalwart individualists we espouse ourselves of being. You really do not like what you are and what you accused Trump of. I feel bad for the youth. current or near future For they will have to make the tough decisions on people that may haunt them for the rest of their lives.

below the video.

That started with the Clinton's. And we Americans are not the stalwart individualists we espouse ourselves of being. You really do not like what you are and what you accused Trump of. I feel bad for the youth. current or near future For they will have to make the tough decisions on people that may haunt them for the rest of their lives.

I see it a different way. America has survived much worse than we have recently. Each time, it comes back strong. The Constitution of the United States Always wins. Ol' Glory has many tatters and tears and has earned every one of them and I am sure more will come. But each time She stands tall and continues to wave. I don't feel bad for the Youth. I am nearing the end and I salute the Youth and wish to leave them the tools so that they can grab Ol' Glory before it is soiled and proudly wave it in the Breeze.

below the video.

Wow. So imprisoning political opponents when the election looks like it won't go your way.

Is this a widely held conservative belief?

Nope. Only a crazy person would think that is a good idea.

below the video.

Wow. So imprisoning political opponents when the election looks like it won't go your way.

Is this a widely held conservative belief?

Nope. Only a crazy person would think that is a good idea.

That's heartening to hear.

Forum List

Back