Protesters in Wisconsin cause $7.5 million in damage to State House

still ignoring the fact that it was a "worst case estimate"
Fact is, they caused damage.

Libs don't give a fuck. They have no respect.......Just look at what they did to Max Yasgur's farm, and the properties of his neighbors.

Did they have tape at Woodstock?
Who cares?.........They trashed the fucking place. They completely disrespected the man who was so good to them..........No wonder he refused to let them hold another one.

Typical libs......Disrespectful, dirty lil' bastards.......Same as those who are up here trying to defend the disrespectful, dirty lil' bastards.

Last edited:

Look at the messes they leave behind in the District Of Criminals when they have tier rallies versus the Tea Party/Beck type rallies?

These people refuse to clean up after themselves.
They're lib's.......Should we really be surprised?

Imagine what their humble abodes must look like.

Fuckin' slobs!

Libs don't give a fuck. They have no respect.......Just look at what they did to Max Yasgur's farm, and the properties of his neighbors.

Who cares?.........They trashed the fucking place. They completely disrespected the man who was so good to them..........No wonder he refused to let them hold another one.

Typical libs......Disrespectful, dirty lil' bastards.......Same as those who are up here trying to defend the disrespectful, dirty lil' bastards.

:lol::lol::lol: I wonder how much it costs to clean up the foam.

You've got foam?

Douche that fuckin' nasty thing once in awhile, would ya'?

Okay, I have to ask, how many of those "disrespectful, dirty lil' bastards" at Woodstock have grown up to be very respectful Republicans? Just curious... as if it really matters.

Immie

Okay, I have to ask, how many of those "disrespectful, dirty lil' bastards" at Woodstock have grown up to be very respectful Republicans? Just curious... as if it really matters.

Immie

Don't you know? They were all dirty lil' union people in the WI State house....leaving their dirty lil' tape marks all over the place.

Immie
Very few.......But those who did, obviously would have learned to clean up after themselves.

:razz:

The cost is secondary to the real issue at hand - these assholes caused damage to state property. You can't defend that shit with a straight face, unless you're a partisan moron.

That being said, the estimate does seem high, but I haven't seen the damage firsthand.

i can't make that judgment based on the small article he posted and I am uncertain how you can or anyone can either, (using your words....) without being a partisan moron.

the article speaks about damage from using tape on the wall to hold up their signs... I did not read about these people breaking anything? Where this out of the blue $7.5 million in damages comes from seems very unrealistic....

what are the damages that occurred other than normal wear and tear?

We truly do not know enough to make any sound judgement....is the article even a legitimate news source? I dunno?

Even if it is a legit news source, the numbers are coming from the governor's office. He wouldn't have any incentive to lie, would he?

The cost is secondary to the real issue at hand - these assholes caused damage to state property. You can't defend that shit with a straight face, unless you're a partisan moron.

That being said, the estimate does seem high, but I haven't seen the damage firsthand.

i can't make that judgment based on the small article he posted and I am uncertain how you can or anyone can either, (using your words....) without being a partisan moron.

the article speaks about damage from using tape on the wall to hold up their signs... I did not read about these people breaking anything? Where this out of the blue $7.5 million in damages comes from seems very unrealistic....

what are the damages that occurred other than normal wear and tear?

We truly do not know enough to make any sound judgement....is the article even a legitimate news source? I dunno?

Even if it is a legit news source, the numbers are coming from the governor's office. He wouldn't have any incentive to lie, would he?

None whatsoever......:eusa_liar:

Immie
Very few.......But those who did, obviously would have learned to clean up after themselves.

:razz:

I wonder if we can poll the American Elite who were from that generation (I was eight and definitely not into that kind of "music") and find out how many of them attended Woodstock and of those that didn't how many would have killed to have been there.

Edit: Wait a minute, re-reading that, it almost sounds as if I am including myself in that little club. Between you and me, I'd rather eat dog shit.

Immie

Last edited:

They damaged the marble, including leaving 22 rifle shots in it.

I can see how peace and love ticks you off so...

They damaged the marble, including leaving 22 rifle shots in it.

Can you show us a link on that?

You would have to show me what $7.5 mil worth of tape marks looks like
again, the damage wasnt limited to take marks
but do continue to look like an even bigger idiot

List the damage dork

MADISON — Wisconsin officials now say the cost to repair damage at the state Capitol could be as low as $350,000.

Department of Administration Secretary Mike Huebsch said the original $7.5 million estimate to repair marble damaged by tape was a "high-end“ estimate. An updated report from DOA says a majority of the nearly $350,000 would cover a crew to perform "very limited“ restoration on marble as well as landscape restoration.

DOA originally said it would need $7 million to repair damage and between $60,000 and $500,000 just to assess the condition of the building.

SOURCE

The whole point here is the fact that they caused damage....and the taxpayers have to eat the cost?

I say they (protestors or their surrogates) get billed for whatever it is.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back