Protesters in Wisconsin cause $7.5 million in damage to State House

So the same idiots who were claiming $7.5 million are now claiming $350k. How much credibility should I give this new estimate?
again you lack reading comprehension
they didnt say it was ONLY $350,000
but COULD be as low as'

It appears we have found the cause of Wisconsin's financial woes. While they gripe about paying some poor teacher $50 k per year they have no problem paying some guy $350k to clean up tape marks

The point is, dumbfuck? It is costing TAXPAYERS money that they don't have.

Who cares?.........They trashed the fucking place. They completely disrespected the man who was so good to them..........No wonder he refused to let them hold another one.

Typical libs......Disrespectful, dirty lil' bastards.......Same as those who are up here trying to defend the disrespectful, dirty lil' bastards.

:lol::lol::lol: I wonder how much it costs to clean up the foam.

They damaged the marble, including leaving 22 rifle shots in it.

22 rifle shots? People were firing rifles in the State house? Wouldn't that get.....noticed and cause a panic?

They think there's structural damage as well.

But I was wrong about bullet holes.

They didn't find bullet holes, they found live rounds.

"

Authorities found dozens of rounds of live ammunition outside the state Capitol building in Madison, Wis., where protesters have gathered to rally against the governor’s budget repair bill.
Dane County Sheriff’s deputies discovered 11 rounds near the State Street entrance to the building early Thursday, the Wisconsin State Journal reported.
Officials also found 29 rounds near the King Street entrance and one round near the North Hamilton Street entrance. University of Wisconsin-Madison Police Chief Susan Riseling said the bullets were 22-caliber long rifle hollow points."

Wisconsin Capitol Damage $7.5 Milion, Plus, 22 Caliber Shells Found On Grounds

Those are not gun shots...those are bullets...I wonder how much it costs to PICK THEM UP. :eusa_whistle:

"

Authorities found dozens of rounds of live ammunition outside the state Capitol building in Madison, Wis., where protesters have gathered to rally against the governor’s budget repair bill.
Dane County Sheriff’s deputies discovered 11 rounds near the State Street entrance to the building early Thursday, the Wisconsin State Journal reported.
Officials also found 29 rounds near the King Street entrance and one round near the North Hamilton Street entrance. University of Wisconsin-Madison Police Chief Susan Riseling said the bullets were 22-caliber long rifle hollow points."

Those are not gun shots...those are bullets...I wonder how much it costs to PICK THEM UP. :eusa_whistle:
at least she admitted her error

"

I guess $1million.....Statehouse maintenance does not come cheap. Only teachers come cheap

"

I guess $1million.....Statehouse maintenance does not come cheap. Only teachers come cheap
Obviously, those teachers in Wisconsin don't come cheap. They're making good money for what they do. On top of first class benefits and pension plans,....They sure as hell have no reason to be bitchin' or, stepping on the RIGHTS of the children to an education by abandoning the children in their classrooms.

I'm quite sure they hate Bill Gates right about now, also.

Good, he was spot on!........Kudos to him for saying what needs to be said.

"

No...only what they teach our children is CHEAP...we see the rewards of funneling money...students that can't read...our sinking status in the world in education?

Where's ALL that money going? Educating kids? NOPE...It goes to paying pensions, and lavish lifestyles of the Union Thugs.

No...only what they teach our children is CHEAP...we see the rewards of funneling money...students that can't read...our sinking status in the world in education?

Where's ALL that money going? Educating kids? NOPE...It goes to paying pensions, and lavish lifestyles of the Union Thugs.

Of course, the kids are just little widgets to be processed.

Forum List

Back