Protesters in Wisconsin cause $7.5 million in damage to State House

Do you not know what thread your in?
yes, i do

do YOU?
no one made the claims that it was JUST to clean up tape
get your head out of your ass and actually read what was posted
the only other damaged mentioned was non-existent bullet marks and, just in the last few pages, some damage to the grass

Actually, damage to the marble, and landscaping damage.

Nice dishonest post there, bud.

Do you not know what thread your in?
yes, i do

do YOU?
the only other damaged mentioned was non-existent bullet marks and, just in the last few pages, some damage to the grass
if you read the link in the OP, it doesnt say the only damage was tape
but that the total damage COULD cost $3.5 m to repair

yes, i do

do YOU?

The 'damage to the marble' mentioned in the article is discoloration/stains caused by the adhesive from the tape used to hold up signs

Did you even read the article?

yes, i do

do YOU?

What they have claimed is tape marks on marble. Someone needs to show that costs $350 k let alone $7.5 million

They got caught in a major lie and are now trying to pad whatever charges they can

"But....but...they ignored "Keep off the grass" signs"

The 'damage to the marble' mentioned in the article is discoloration/stains caused by the adhesive from the tape used to hold up signs

Yes, a couple of times.

So in this case, damage to the marble isn't REAL damage because ... run that by me again?

This is like when I ask my kids if they have homework and they say, "No, just spelling".

Er..spelling is homework.

yes, i do

do YOU?

That's not what the OP said. It said there were an estimated $7.5 million in damages to 40 types of marble. Some estimate

Yes, a couple of times.

So in this case, damage to the marble isn't REAL damage because ... run that by me again?

This is like when I ask my kids if they have homework and they say, "No, just spelling".

Er..spelling is homework.

And when your kids put tape on the wall, do you tell them it's going to cost $7.5 million to clean it?

That's not what the OP said. It said there were an estimated $7.5 million in damages to 40 types of marble. Some estimate
So what?.......It's being revised. Are you still going to defend your fellow lunatics for trashing the fucking place?

One thing this thread is proving, is that you people are a bunch o' disrespectful lil' morons.

This thread is the poster child for logical fallacy.

This thread, and pretty much any thread that the left starts...

So what?.......It's being revised. Are you still going to defend your fellow lunatics for trashing the fucking place?

One thing this thread is proving, is that you people are a bunch o' disrespectful lil' morons.

Tape is "trashing"????
:disbelief:

Tape is "trashing"????

Which is why I suggest they clean it up and be done with it.

It's not trivial if it costs hundreds of thousands to clean it up.

Nor is it trivial if it stains....

Tape is "trashing"????

When all is said and done, my guess is the cost will be maybe $20 bucks for some kind of solvent and a couple of hundred bucks to pay some local kids to scrub the goo off... oh, wait, the janitors union won't allow non-union kids to do the work, make that about $30,000 in janitors fees and 20 bucks in solvent.

Immie

Tape is "trashing"????

When all is said and done, my guess is the cost will be maybe $20 bucks for some kind of solvent and a couple of hundred bucks to pay some local kids to scrub the goo off... oh, wait, the janitors union won't allow non-union kids to do the work, make that about $30,000 in janitors fees and 20 bucks in solvent.

Immie

Lol....that seems to be the flap. The damage isn't great, but if Union workers are going to clean it up, the sky's the limit as to what it will cost...

Check out this link...some funny, funny comments. Particularly the bids on cleaning it up:

FARK.com: (6006194) Wisconsin officials claim painter's tape used by protesters has caused $7.5 million in damage to granite walls of the Capitol

Forum List

Back