Protesters in Wisconsin cause $7.5 million in damage to State House

That's not what the OP said. It said there were an estimated $7.5 million in damages to 40 types of marble. Some estimate
So what?.......It's being revised. Are you still going to defend your fellow lunatics for trashing the fucking place?

One thing this thread is proving, is that you people are a bunch o' disrespectful lil' morons.

Tape is "trashing"????
:disbelief:
YEP!.......Particularly because they just left the shit hanging there. Disrespectful bastards didn't even even have the class to take their trash with 'em.

Tape is "trashing"????

Which is why I suggest they clean it up and be done with it.

When all is said and done, my guess is the cost will be maybe $20 bucks for some kind of solvent and a couple of hundred bucks to pay some local kids to scrub the goo off... oh, wait, the janitors union won't allow non-union kids to do the work, make that about $30,000 in janitors fees and 20 bucks in solvent.

Immie
thats not ALL the damage done

Of course it's not.

Here's the rundown on what is going to happen...

The left will make a big deal over the high end calculation and the furor will die...then it will end up costing a BUTTLOAD of money, and nobody will say anything except to imply somehow it's the responsibility of the state to bear the financial burden created by the the pieces of shit responsible for the mess.

Same old, same old.

Tape is "trashing"????

When all is said and done, my guess is the cost will be maybe $20 bucks for some kind of solvent and a couple of hundred bucks to pay some local kids to scrub the goo off... oh, wait, the janitors union won't allow non-union kids to do the work, make that about $30,000 in janitors fees and 20 bucks in solvent.

Immie

I've got marble surfaces in my home. It is easy to clean and doesn't stain easy. I'll tell you what.....I will put different types of tape on it and see if it costs $7.5 million to clean it up

Better yet, let's stage a protest in your kitchen and see what damages you claim, and how many union workers you can put to work cleaning it up!

Better yet, let's stage a protest in your kitchen and see what damages you claim, and how many union workers you can put to work cleaning it up!

Can you cook?

I love waffles

Last edited:

Immie
thats not ALL the damage done

I don't know whether or not it is. I was simply joking around.

I do, however, expect that the politician(s) who have "estimated" the costs were a little... er make that a lot... over-zealous in their claims.

Immie

ain't that just like republicans, thinking it's your job to serve them.

back in high school the group of young Republicans raped a couple of girls at a meeting.

Immie

I've got marble surfaces in my home. It is easy to clean and doesn't stain easy. I'll tell you what.....I will put different types of tape on it and see if it costs $7.5 million to clean it up

Someone on the fark.com link offered to do it for 200k, 100k if they paid airfare and a hotel room. My family and I will do it for 75k, airfare, hotel room and materials i.e. the goo removal equipment.

Me thinks the estimate for repairs came out of some politician's rectum which is where all of their estimates generally begin.

Immie

well the truth may be closer to the fact that the girls wanted to make out and the young republicans ran away.

Immie

Who's bringing the steaks, potato and beer?

Hey RW, do you by any chance have a pool? How about a place to crash if we have a bit too much to drink? Are you married? Will you wife mind if we invite ourselves over?

Immie

PS, I'm only kidding in these last several posts. Please understand that all of you.

Immie

Who's bringing the steaks, potato and beer?

Hey RW, do you by any chance have a pool? How about a place to crash if we have a bit too much to drink? Are you married? Will you wife mind if we invite ourselves over?

Immie

PS, I'm only kidding in these last several posts. Please understand that all of you.

We sneak the food in through the bathroom windows. :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back