Protesters in Wisconsin cause $7.5 million in damage to State House

well maybe it wasn't rape, it might have been just a miss understanding about who wanted sex.

Are you next going to tell us that she said "no", but really meant "yes"?

Wasn't that Tyson's claim or was it Bryant? Both?

Immie

Of course it's not.

Here's the rundown on what is going to happen...

The left will make a big deal over the high end calculation and the furor will die...then it will end up costing a BUTTLOAD of money, and nobody will say anything except to imply somehow it's the responsibility of the state to bear the financial burden created by the the pieces of shit responsible for the mess.

Same old, same old.

No...HERE's the rundown on what is going to happen...

The estimate given will be discovered to be outrageously high and the damage claimed also. The bullets will be picked up, the floor will be mopped, the tape stickiness will be gotten off the marble at a fraction of the estimate if not just in the ordinary order of weekly janitorial cleaning.

But...for the next few years we will be bombarded with threads/posts/comments about the $7.5 million dollar bill to clean up the State House.

Of course it's not.

The left will make a big deal over the high end calculation and the furor will die...then it will end up costing a BUTTLOAD of money, and nobody will say anything except to imply somehow it's the responsibility of the state to bear the financial burden created by the the pieces of shit responsible for the mess.

Same old, same old.

The estimate given will be discovered to be outrageously high and the damage claimed also. The bullets will be picked up, the floor will be mopped, the tape stickiness will be gotten off the marble at a fraction of the estimate if not just in the ordinary order of weekly janitorial cleaning.

But...for the next few years we will be bombarded with threads/posts/comments about the $7.5 million dollar bill to clean up the State House.
Christ, your projections are as bad as your LIES.:eusa_liar:

Of course it's not.

Same old, same old.

Christ, your projections are as bad as your LIES.:eusa_liar:

What a curious mantra you have. As if you were actually going to convince anyone....:cuckoo:

See, it's happening already.

*Nothing to see here, ppl...move along....nothing of interest....."

Well, you want to clutch your pearls after a building needs a clean up after a large gathering...go right ahead. Keep that $7.5 million figure close to your heart...I'm sure we'll be seeing it from you again. :eusa_whistle:

But, I'll tell you what Allie...since you are afraid that people will think there is nothing to see...I would be glad to keep bumping this issue once the actual costs come out...and beyond. How's that? Or better, maybe you can help me bump this thread until we get the real costs ... and beyond.

Last edited:

The lolcats agree.

1d7b78a5-114c-4b46-b9cf-2740567d4eaa.jpg

Well, you want to clutch your pearls after a building needs a clean up after a large gathering...go right ahead. Keep that $7.5 million figure close to your heart...I'm sure we'll be seeing it from you again. :eusa_whistle:

But, I'll tell you what Allie...since you are afraid that people will think there is nothing to see...I would be glad to keep bumping this issue once the actual costs come out...and beyond. How's that?
Cool......Are you then going to admit that a bunch of losers caused damage to the building?

But, I'll tell you what Allie...since you are afraid that people will think there is nothing to see...I would be glad to keep bumping this issue once the actual costs come out...and beyond. How's that?
Cool......Are you then going to admit that a bunch of losers caused damage to the building?

You should not speak of Republican congressmen in such a way.

You should not speak of Republican congressmen in such a way.
it wasnt republicans that did it

if you read the link in the OP, it doesnt say the only damage was tape
but that the total damage COULD cost $3.5 m to repair

That's not what the OP said. It said there were an estimated $7.5 million in damages to 40 types of marble. Some estimate
So what?.......It's being revised. Are you still going to defend your fellow lunatics for trashing the fucking place?

One thing this thread is proving, is that you people are a bunch o' disrespectful lil' morons.

You're calling people names and they're being disrespectful?

You're going to accuse right of defending lunatics while you act like lowering the estimate from 7.5 million to 3.5k doesn't highlight the absurdity of the original numbers Walker's men gave?

:cuckoo:

You and Dive are really coming unhinged on this one. You're so eager to sling mud and paint the protesters and marauders razing the city to the ground that you've lost all sense

Which is why I suggest they clean it up and be done with it.

When all is said and done, my guess is the cost will be maybe $20 bucks for some kind of solvent and a couple of hundred bucks to pay some local kids to scrub the goo off... oh, wait, the janitors union won't allow non-union kids to do the work, make that about $30,000 in janitors fees and 20 bucks in solvent.

Immie

Lol....that seems to be the flap. The damage isn't great, but if Union workers are going to clean it up, the sky's the limit as to what it will cost...

Check out this link...some funny, funny comments. Particularly the bids on cleaning it up:

FARK.com: (6006194) Wisconsin officials claim painter's tape used by protesters has caused $7.5 million in damage to granite walls of the Capitol

Granite? I thought it was a million types of marble?

That's not what the OP said. It said there were an estimated $7.5 million in damages to 40 types of marble. Some estimate
So what?.......It's being revised. Are you still going to defend your fellow lunatics for trashing the fucking place?

One thing this thread is proving, is that you people are a bunch o' disrespectful lil' morons.

You're calling people names and they're being disrespectful?

You're going to accuse right of defending lunatics while you act like lowering the estimate from 7.5 million to 3.5k doesn't highlight the absurdity of the original numbers Walker's men gave?

:cuckoo:

You and Dive are really coming unhinged on this one. You're so eager to sling mud and paint the protesters and marauders razing the city to the ground that you've lost all sense

Note: it is 350k, but what is a couple of k here and there? :lol:

Immie

Forum List

Back