Protesters in Wisconsin cause $7.5 million in damage to State House

Wasn't a 'protest' but rather a combination of illegal strike, riot, vandalism, and an outright pattern of terrorism. Every Wisconsin state/local employee found to have taken part needs to be fired at a minimum.

WOW, $7.5 Million, This seems like a incredibly large number to remove tape residue from Marble. Perhaps this a Republican putting out (false) information to make the protesters look bad.

I certainly would like to see pictures of the supposed damage

WOW, $7.5 Million, This seems like a incredibly large number to remove tape residue from Marble. Perhaps this a Republican putting out (false) information to make the protesters look bad.

I certainly would like to see pictures of the supposed damage

Isn't it odd how we've not seen them?
no, not really

You are right. Not really. Hard to show what is minor if even existent after announcing $7.5 million in damage.

you are right. Not really. Hard to show what is minor if even existent after announcing $7.5 million in damage.
what part of it was an estimate are you not getting?

*none*

Psst! Wouldn't "all of it" be the answer you were looking for?

Not that I think she doesn't have a clue, but all of it does sound more like the correct answer you were looking for.

Immie

what part of it was an estimate are you not getting?

*none*

Not that I think she doesn't have a clue, but all of it does sound more like the correct answer you were looking for.

Immie

I think Divey is confusing an estimate which requires: 1) thought, 2) observation, 3) paperwork, 4) damage photos, and 5) input from clean up experts

and

a WAG.

Immie

I think Divey is confusing an estimate which requires: 1) thought, 2) observation, 3) paperwork, 4) damage photos, and 5) input from clean up experts

and

a WAG.
nope, it was said to be a "worst case estimate" by the DEMOCRAT that runs the dept

Immie

and

a WAG.
nope, it was said to be a "worst case estimate" by the DEMOCRAT that runs the dept
You still have to do 1-5 to gen up a "worst case" estimate, Divey.

its a union clean up contract, what do yo expect? ;)

Of course...and I bet those thieving teachers used school masking tape, push pins and paperclips too....THOSE BASTARDS!!!!

stealing school supplies...see we got them on that too..thx!

Don't forget the poster paper, the markers and probably yard sticks to tape or STAPLE the poster paper to.....all school supplies.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back