🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

Protesters in Wisconsin cause $7.5 million in damage to State House

nope, it was said to be a "worst case estimate" by the DEMOCRAT that runs the dept
You still have to do 1-5 to gen up a "worst case" estimate, Divey.
so, the democrat that runs the dept is lying?
ok

Would it really be all that surprising to state that any politician was lying?

Sorry, right now, I don't have any respect for politicians. Maybe that will change in a few dozen years.

Immie

its a union clean up contract, what do yo expect? ;)

Of course...and I bet those thieving teachers used school masking tape, push pins and paperclips too....THOSE BASTARDS!!!!

stealing school supplies...see we got them on that too..thx!

Wait a minute! I have been given the impression that because of being given such low budgets lately that teachers have been reduced to buying much of the supplies themselves over the last 15 years or so. What makes you think they stole these supplies?

Immie

so, the democrat that runs the dept is lying?
ok

Sorry, right now, I don't have any respect for politicians. Maybe that will change in a few dozen years.

Immie
i see no reason for a democrat to lie in this instance

Except that it is in a politician's nature.

Besides, I have not seen anything that said the estimate came from a Democrat except for your last couple of posts. Not that I doubt you.

Immie

Immie

Besides, I have not seen anything that said the estimate came from a Democrat except for your last couple of posts. Not that I doubt you.

Immie
its in either this thread or another here
i checked the link and it said the guy running the dept said it was a worst case estimate and that he was a democrat that accepted the position in walkers cabinet

Immie
i checked the link and it said the guy running the dept said it was a worst case estimate and that he was a democrat that accepted the position in walkers cabinet

OH JEBUS Dive....you think some pencil pusher guy released the number to the press all by his lonesome? Without the governor?

Jimminy christmas!

Immie

Well, there is your reason. Unemployment these days is damned tough. He said what he was told to say.

Immie

Immie

OH JEBUS Dive....you think some pencil pusher guy released the number to the press all by his lonesome? Without the governor?

Jimminy christmas!
yeah sure
the guy is a fucking moron :rolleyes:

Immie

Well, there is your reason. Unemployment these days is damned tough. He said what he was told to say.

Immie

UNEMPLOYMENT,,,should be tough...Maybe it will wake so many idiots up to the fact that their LIBERTY is being stolen....

Immie

UNEMPLOYMENT,,,should be tough...Maybe it will wake so many idiots up to the fact that their LIBERTY is being stolen....

Explain please... I'm currently unemployed. There is nothing out there.

I'm logging off shortly so if you do explain and I don't answer, I'll catch up with you later.

We're starting the final season of 24 from Netflix finally tonight.

Immie

Immie

I'm logging off shortly so if you do explain and I don't answer, I'll catch up with you later.

Immie

Ask Obama, and his plan to Equally distribute WEALTH...by punishing PRODUCERS...

Whom are reacting by NOT HIRING

Immie

Ask Obama, and his plan to Equally distribute WEALTH...by punishing PRODUCERS...

Whom are reacting by NOT HIRING

Well, that does not fit with what I said at all.

I said the man lied because if he didn't he would have been on the unemployment line.

Immie

You are right. Not really. Hard to show what is minor if even existent after announcing $7.5 million in damage.

Of course...and I bet those thieving teachers used school masking tape, push pins and paperclips too....THOSE BASTARDS!!!!
Hey, I wouldn't put it past them......Seeing as though they KNOWINGLY accepted FRAUDULENT doctors notes, from FRAUDULENT doctors, in a blatant attemtpt to DEFRAUD the districts and taxpayers for unearned wages. Thereby teaching those children they abandoned that being cheating FELONS is perfectly ok.

So yes, "THOSE BASTARDS", are most certainly that. On top of being cheats and felons.

unemployment,,,should be tough...maybe it will wake so many idiots up to the fact that their liberty is being stolen....

explain please... I'm currently unemployed. There is nothing out there.

I'm logging off shortly so if you do explain and i don't answer, i'll catch up with you later.

We're starting the final season of 24 from netflix finally tonight.

Immie

ask obama, and his plan to equally distribute wealth...by punishing producers...

whom are reacting by not hiring

squirrel!

Hey, I wouldn't put it past them......Seeing as though they KNOWINGLY accepted FRAUDULENT doctors notes, from FRAUDULENT doctors, in a blatant attemtpt to DEFRAUD the districts and taxpayers for unearned wages. Thereby teaching those children they abandoned that being cheating FELONS is perfectly ok.

So yes, "THOSE BASTARDS", are most certainly that. On top of being cheats and felons.

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
Yeah, I would expect that from you. Seeing as though you have no honor.....You certainly don't have the honor of a career...........oh, never mind.:eusa_whistle:

Poseur!:eusa_liar:

Forum List

Back