Four prominent Republican women join forces to campaign against Trump in the crucial battleground state of Pennsylvania.

Donald Trump gets crushing surprise news as four prominent ex-MAGA Republican women join forces to campaign against him in the crucial battleground state of Pennsylvania.

Liz Cheney and former Trump aides, Alyssa Farah Griffin, Cassidy Hutchinson, and Sarah Matthews are determined to crush him.

They'll hold a fireside chat in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, next week. A source told CNN that the four women will "offer a warning about the threat Donald Trump poses to democracy and the rule of law."

They'll also stress "the need for independents, moderates, and Republicans to stop him from getting back in office."

The event will almost certainly be the first of many that the four Republicans will hold in battleground states.

Great news! Thank you ladies! What do you think?

/——/ RINOs gonna RINO
1728559216997.gif

As for the not showing “peacefully and patriotically” in the videos in the hearing, you’ll need to go back and watch the hearing I guess and you’ll find the answer

Here’s a snopes article stating that they did omit that part of the statement during his impeachment hearing.

that's ok, whether they did or not doesn't negate every awful thing he said & did & didn't do that day. donny did say those words, to give himself an 'out' & claim innocence.

when he saw his flying monkeys descend on the capital on TV... did he make a public statement for them to stop?

nope. in fact a witness testified under oath to jack smith that donny stated he wanted them to riot. a witness that was part of the evidence that a grand jury indicted him on.

Last edited:
Well I don't vote for the Satanic sacraments of abortion, or coveting and division. I also do not vote for children mutilating their genitalia.
You are a victim of fake news cult propaganda.
With your particular brand of misinformed, willful ignorance you shouldn't even be allowed to vote.
You are out there with the flat-earthers, Jewish space lasers, and the government controlling the weather.
Get help.

You are a victim of fake news cult propaganda.
With your particular brand of misinformed, willful ignorance you shouldn't even be allowed to vote.
You are out there with the flat-earthers, Jewish space lasers, and the government controlling the weather.
Get help.
Yet here your dumb ass is not refuting a thing I said

Forum List

Back