Protesters in Wisconsin cause $7.5 million in damage to State House

again, the damage wasnt limited to take marks
but do continue to look like an even bigger idiot

List the damage dork

MADISON — Wisconsin officials now say the cost to repair damage at the state Capitol could be as low as $350,000.

Department of Administration Secretary Mike Huebsch said the original $7.5 million estimate to repair marble damaged by tape was a "high-end“ estimate. An updated report from DOA says a majority of the nearly $350,000 would cover a crew to perform "very limited“ restoration on marble as well as landscape restoration.

DOA originally said it would need $7 million to repair damage and between $60,000 and $500,000 just to assess the condition of the building.

SOURCE

The whole point here is the fact that they caused damage....and the taxpayers have to eat the cost?

I say they (protestors or their surrogates) get billed for whatever it is.

Just like every other doggone estimate given to us by a politician. So far over-estimated that it is laughable.

If a politician (regardless of party) tells you a particular bill will bring in X dollars in tax revenues or cut the deficit by X dollars, you better find out what the explosion factor on that estimate was. The exact opposite applies when they are telling you the costs of a bill... unless of course, they want the costs to be high.

Immie

again, the damage wasnt limited to take marks
but do continue to look like an even bigger idiot

List the damage dork

MADISON — Wisconsin officials now say the cost to repair damage at the state Capitol could be as low as $350,000.

Department of Administration Secretary Mike Huebsch said the original $7.5 million estimate to repair marble damaged by tape was a "high-end“ estimate. An updated report from DOA says a majority of the nearly $350,000 would cover a crew to perform "very limited“ restoration on marble as well as landscape restoration.

DOA originally said it would need $7 million to repair damage and between $60,000 and $500,000 just to assess the condition of the building.

SOURCE

The whole point here is the fact that they caused damage....and the taxpayers have to eat the cost?

So the same idiots who were claiming $7.5 million are now claiming $350k. How much credibility should I give this new estimate?

List the damage dork

SOURCE

So the same idiots who were claiming $7.5 million are now claiming $350k. How much credibility should I give this new estimate?
again you lack reading comprehension
they didnt say it was ONLY $350,000
but COULD be as low as'

List the damage dork

SOURCE

Who cares? Even $.01 is too much .

How's that grab ya stupid?

SOURCE

but COULD be as low as'

It appears we have found the cause of Wisconsin's financial woes. While they gripe about paying some poor teacher $50 k per year they have no problem paying some guy $350k to clean up tape marks

Beautiful.

So...let's rehash.

It's okay to damage the marble at the capital. If it's not 7.5 million in damage, it's negligible.

No wonder lib finances are always a fucking nightmare.

but COULD be as low as'

It appears we have found the cause of Wisconsin's financial woes. While they gripe about paying some poor teacher $50 k per year they have no problem paying some guy $350k to clean up tape marks
Some teacher making 50 g's is poor?

Man, you truly are out of touch with reality.

"An updated report from DOA says a majority of the $350,000 would cover a crew to perform "very limited" restoration on the marble as well as landscape restoration."

So in reality (let's just ignore the liar, RW) the $350,000 isn't a damage estimate; it's representative of what it costs to repair the worst damage.

Not all the damage, just the worst.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41914429

Last edited:
but COULD be as low as'

maybe your liberal morons should have thought about that BEFORE they did the damage

i guess this means they will need to lay off 7 more teachers to pay for all the damage

Beautiful.

So...let's rehash.

It's okay to damage the marble at the capital. If it's not 7.5 million in damage, it's negligible.

No wonder lib finances are always a fucking nightmare.

I'm still looking for you to show us those bullet holes in the marble

"An updated report from DOA says a majority of the $350,000 would cover a crew to perform "very limited" restoration on the marble as well as landscape restoration."

So in reality (let's just ignore the liar, RW) the $350,000 isn't a damage estimate; it's representative of what it costs to repair the worst damage.

Not all the damage, just the worst.

Capitol Chaos: Damage Estimates Scaled Back - Local News - Milwaukee, WI - msnbc.com
he lied in his choice of usernames, how could you ever expect him to be honest in anything else

but COULD be as low as'

maybe your liberal morons should have thought about that BEFORE they did the damage

i guess this means they will need to lay off 7 more teachers to pay for all the damage

At least the teachers won't charge you up to $7.5 million to clean up some tape marks. Must be the governors brother in law

At least the teachers won't charge you up to $7.5 million to clean up some tape marks. Must be the governors brother in law
oh wait
it make mean even more than 7 teachers will lose their jobs
see how much you care

They think there's structural damage as well.

But I was wrong about bullet holes.

They didn't find bullet holes, they found live rounds.

"

Authorities found dozens of rounds of live ammunition outside the state Capitol building in Madison, Wis., where protesters have gathered to rally against the governor’s budget repair bill.
Dane County Sheriff’s deputies discovered 11 rounds near the State Street entrance to the building early Thursday, the Wisconsin State Journal reported.
Officials also found 29 rounds near the King Street entrance and one round near the North Hamilton Street entrance. University of Wisconsin-Madison Police Chief Susan Riseling said the bullets were 22-caliber long rifle hollow points."

Wisconsin Capitol Damage $7.5 Milion, Plus, 22 Caliber Shells Found On Grounds

Forum List

Back