🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Protests in 30+ Cities Against Rump Bigotry EO

There are now at least 4 federal rulings against Trump on this. There is a glimmer of hope that the Fascist-in-Chief may run into a brick wall, yet.

Just saw on the news some of the demonstrations in my area. One person had a sign that said no humans are illegal. I guess Canada, Mexico, etc. would consider me legal if I snuck over their border, maybe they would throw me a party. Some of the other signs said all immigrants, and/or refugees welcome here. Sure hope those welcoming them can afford them and take them home with them. I'm not talking about legal immigrants.

There are now at least 4 federal rulings against Trump on this. There is a glimmer of hope that the Fascist-in-Chief may run into a brick wall, yet.

So every country on the planet is Fascist, or you have no definition of the word, and are just making up who it applies to.

I have always maintained that if the swastika fits, one should wear it....

So every country on the planet is Fascist, or you have no definition of the word, and are just making up who it applies to.

I have always maintained that if the swastika fits, one should wear it....
You mean if they take little enough money...

Here: Obama’s administration made the “Muslim ban” possible and the media won’t tell you

and a video breaking that down if you'd rather not read for yourself:

Whelp ----- so much for the whole "O'bama is a Muslim" canard. That did a 180 wid a quickness.

Whattaya think we should do? Impeach O'bama?

Why would we do that?

Why, because he's a Muslim who bans Muslims of course. And a Kenyan born in Hawaìi.

Just gotta know how to manage your alt-facts.

USA Today -- This is Bigly.

>> Protests targeted major airports from Los Angeles to Chicago to New York. Other demonstrations were taking place in town squares and smaller airports from Bangor, Maine, to Bloomington, Ind., to Boise.

At San Francisco's airport, hundreds of people choked the international terminal for a second straight day, waving sings that read "Let Them In" and "No Ban No Wall." A phalanx of lawyers lined up to offer free legal aid to refugees affected by the executive order.

Protesters began swarming major airports Saturday. In Chicago, thousands of demonstrators gathered at O'Hare International Airport. In New York, more than 2,000 at John F. Kennedy Airport chanted "Let them in!" At Los Angeles International Airport, 200 protesters, shouted, "No Trump, No KKK, No fascist USA."

In Dallas, Mayor Mike Rawlings on Sunday afternoon met with travelers who had been held at the Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, handing them bouquets of white roses and telling reporters, "The tide is turning and the sun is rising — and these important visitors to our city are here. We have wished them welcome and we have apologized from the depths of our heart," WFAA-TV reported.

In Virginia, the advocacy group CASA's call for a rally at Dulles International Airport drew dozens of placard-carrying protesters.

“We will not stop until this executive order is canceled and we arrive at common-sense, immigration reform that takes into account the lives of immigrant and refugee families,” CASA Virginia state director Michelle LaRue said.

JFK Airport New York:
1000x563

Washington:
1000x563

Copley Square, Boston:

636213000424354526-GTY-633017722-001.jpg

LAX Airport:
1000x563

Sea-Tac Seattle:

1000x563

One sign sums it up perfectly:

Christians ≠ KKK
Muslims ≠ ISIS
END OF STORY

This reaction makes one proud. Right on Patriots. :salute:

Blocking roads and ensaring travel are sure ways to get people onboard your cause.

USA Today -- This is Bigly.

>> Protests targeted major airports from Los Angeles to Chicago to New York. Other demonstrations were taking place in town squares and smaller airports from Bangor, Maine, to Bloomington, Ind., to Boise.

At San Francisco's airport, hundreds of people choked the international terminal for a second straight day, waving sings that read "Let Them In" and "No Ban No Wall." A phalanx of lawyers lined up to offer free legal aid to refugees affected by the executive order.

Protesters began swarming major airports Saturday. In Chicago, thousands of demonstrators gathered at O'Hare International Airport. In New York, more than 2,000 at John F. Kennedy Airport chanted "Let them in!" At Los Angeles International Airport, 200 protesters, shouted, "No Trump, No KKK, No fascist USA."

In Dallas, Mayor Mike Rawlings on Sunday afternoon met with travelers who had been held at the Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, handing them bouquets of white roses and telling reporters, "The tide is turning and the sun is rising — and these important visitors to our city are here. We have wished them welcome and we have apologized from the depths of our heart," WFAA-TV reported.

In Virginia, the advocacy group CASA's call for a rally at Dulles International Airport drew dozens of placard-carrying protesters.

“We will not stop until this executive order is canceled and we arrive at common-sense, immigration reform that takes into account the lives of immigrant and refugee families,” CASA Virginia state director Michelle LaRue said.

JFK Airport New York:
1000x563

Washington:
1000x563

Copley Square, Boston:

636213000424354526-GTY-633017722-001.jpg

LAX Airport:
1000x563

Sea-Tac Seattle:

1000x563

One sign sums it up perfectly:

Christians ≠ KKK
Muslims ≠ ISIS
END OF STORY

This reaction makes one proud. Right on Patriots. :salute:

Bigotry....I don't remember you posting about President obama listing those countries as terrorist havens.....funny, must have missed those......

And of course we have just had our first American combat death under President Trump...in Yemen....one of the countries on President Obama's list of countries with terrorist problems.....and where Trump has decided to make sure our vetting process helps to keep terrorists out of our country.....

But be a lying sack of s**t.....you do it well...

Once again for the slow kids:

Total Americans killed in US, 1975-2015 by Yemenis: zero
Same as all the other countries on the banned list.
Total Americans killed in US, same period, in KSA, UAE and Egypt, where Rump has businesses: 2845.

I can't sleep and was thinking about the demonstrations going on at an airport near me. I thought about joining them tomorrow holding a large sign with" All refugees welcome, everyone around me will take you home with them and be financially responsible for all your needs". Then I thought maybe not, someone would probably set my hair on fire.

Fucking idiots.

Real Americans should be in favor of thoroughly vetting, or temporairly stopping people from coming here from regions in the world where we know Islamic terrorists thrive.
Real Americans also do not have a problem with improved border security to stem the tide of immigrants who try to skirt our immigration laws.
Real Americans are staging these protests.

No I'm afraid /uninformed/ American's are doing it. The media is lying to them and they're not bright enough to understand that Obama and Congress put this in motion almost two years ago.

Fucking idiots.

Real Americans should be in favor of thoroughly vetting, or temporairly stopping people from coming here from regions in the world where we know Islamic terrorists thrive.
Real Americans also do not have a problem with improved border security to stem the tide of immigrants who try to skirt our immigration laws.
Good, then all the "Real Americans" can house, feed, clothe and take care of all their needs. We have real American citizens that are still homeless, hungry and need jobs. This real American will continue helping those.

Fucking idiots.

Good, then all the "Real Americans" can house, feed, clothe and take care of all their needs. We have real American citizens that are still homeless, hungry and need jobs. This real American will continue helping those.
America will take care of those who need help. Get over it.

Fucking idiots.

So far America is not taking care of all of our citizens' needs, so you get over it bub.

Fucking idiots.

So far America is not taking care of all of our citizens' needs, so you get over it bub.
Both should and can be done.

Forum List

Back