🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Protests in 30+ Cities Against Rump Bigotry EO

The denial is not based on religion, you're spreading a media lie. it is based on the nations that Congress and the previous administration (Obama's administration) found to have the most terrorists.

It isn't huh.

Then was Dumball Rump lying when he said he was going to shut down "Muslims"?
Or is he lying now when he says that's not what he's doing?

Pick one.
Pogster, now that Mr. Trump is the President of the United States of America, he has all the intelligence info at his disposal what he did not have during the presidential campaign and made blanket statements. He made his EO after evaluating the situation based on those intelligence reports and followed the precedent set by Mr. Obama and Congress on the issue in determining which countries are the most dangerous ones. Your demagoguery defies your intellectualism.

Trying to explain that to pogo is like explaining math to a dog...except a dog will eventually understand a little math.....

The only thing that even remotely supports is that Trump doesn't like welfare dipshits. Try this article rather than the modern 'rewrite' of what went down:

Realty Company Asks $100-Million 'Bias' Damages

so you give me an article written back in the day whereas i gave you court doc info & the actual court doc. daddy drumpf & baby drumpf settled with the DOJ.. why did they settle? baby drumpf says he never settles. of course that's not counting all the settlements he settled. lol.... so what was the outcome of the bias suit? i didn't see where they won. could it be because they didn't?

Post #57 by him is a blatant lie. Trump doesn't have /any/ business interests at all - he resigned from /everything/ in order to serve the American people.

:rofl:
Number one, Rump has never served anyone but Rump in his damn life. Number two, he didn't "resign" from anything. He still owns what he still owns, and those properties stand to gain or lose depending on what he does that relates to them ---- or what he doesn't do.

Whelp --- guess what he didn't do.

playtime in other words, because of MSM lies we think Trumps a bigot. So ALCU is basing their entire case on media slander, how cute. G'luck to them spinning that to a judge who cannot take slander as truth, and has to rule based on reality.

I got your reality right here. It's ON THE RECORD. Note -- alt-facts do not apply to video:

Lying then? Or lying now?

He even says in that video "we're gonna have more World Trade Centers". Which again, those hijackers were from (mostly) Saudi Arabia, with a few from the UAE, Egypt and Lebanon, ALL of which are places he has business interests.

"They [Saudis] buy apartment [sic] from me,” he said. “They spend $40 million, $50 million. Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much.”

Your demagoguery continues. You should be standing on a soap box in Hyde Park at Speakers Corner in London. You are spreading DISinformation omitting and/or covering up facts about the EO and the previous Administrations classification of most dangerous terrorist harboring countries.

The denial is not based on religion, you're spreading a media lie. it is based on the nations that Congress and the previous administration (Obama's administration) found to have the most terrorists.

It isn't huh.

Pick one.
Pogster, now that Mr. Trump is the President of the United States of America, he has all the intelligence info at his disposal what he did not have during the presidential campaign and made blanket statements. He made his EO after evaluating the situation based on those intelligence reports and followed the precedent set by Mr. Obama and Congress on the issue in determining which countries are the most dangerous ones. Your demagoguery defies your intellectualism.

So you're voting for "he was lying then".

We should take a poll. Not that it would mean anything.

As far as having intelligence (the euphemism, not the literal), don't you know he doesn't need that? Oh yeah, he knows more than the generals. He's already told us that.

He's also the world's foremost authority on banking, bankruptcies, debt, humility, being not-racist, being not-misogynist, having not-at-all small hands and making your face orange again.

Last edited:

It isn't huh.

Pick one.

Trying to explain that to pogo is like explaining math to a dog...except a dog will eventually understand a little math.....
I agree. He is a very spiteful Intelligentsia/Academia/Elitist, anti-American hack who knows how to use a pen since that's what he does full time.

Post #57 by him is a blatant lie. Trump doesn't have /any/ business interests at all - he resigned from /everything/ in order to serve the American people.

Number one, Rump has never served anyone but Rump in his damn life. Number two, he didn't "resign" from anything. He still owns what he still owns, and those properties stand to gain or lose depending on what he does that relates to them ---- or what he doesn't do.

playtime in other words, because of MSM lies we think Trumps a bigot. So ALCU is basing their entire case on media slander, how cute. G'luck to them spinning that to a judge who cannot take slander as truth, and has to rule based on reality.

I got your reality right here. It's ON THE RECORD. Note -- alt-facts do not apply to video:

He even says in that video "we're gonna have more World Trade Centers". Which again, those hijackers were from (mostly) Saudi Arabia, with a few from the UAE, Egypt and Lebanon, ALL of which are places he has business interests.

"They [Saudis] buy apartment [sic] from me,” he said. “They spend $40 million, $50 million. Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much.”

Your demagoguery continues. You should be standing on a soap box in Hyde Park at Speakers Corner in London. You are spreading DISinformation omitting and/or covering up facts about the EO and the previous Administrations classification of most dangerous terrorist harboring countries.

Quoting from a video is DISinformation in the alt-fact world :rofl:

I've actually been to Speakers' Corner in Hyde Park. It's noisy.

Better explanation: (Clarification; the beginning bit - as usual with "media" bloggers these days you gotta research yourself and filter out their particular opinions - Just like MSM opinions.)

Last edited:

It isn't huh.

Pick one.

You are surely trolling now.

You confuse protests with tantrums.

Nope. The protests are in post 1, the tantrums are (so far) in 2 and 3.

A place for everything and everything in its place.

Whoopsie --- edit, make that post 4 too.

You snowflakes can protest all you want, Pogo. Block the streets...obstruct the airports...it won't change Trump's mind about doing what he thinks is going to keep the country safe. He's going to slow the influx of refugees from danger spots...he's going to build the wall between Mexico and the US. All you're going to do is piss off everyday Americans who want to go to work or fly out of an airport but are held up by your need to "express" your displeasure about Trump's policies.

Here's a novel concept! Stop whining and run some candidates with new ideas so you have a prayer of taking back the House! Duh?

It isn't huh.

Pick one.

He is a troll...and don't call him shirley.....

It isn't huh.

Pick one.

Does that mean you're voting for me for President?

Because there's no way I'm painting my face orange.

Again, the lack of in depth information. Since we are not talking about Mr. Obama I hate bring it up but did Mr. Obama lie when he campaigned on closing GITMO or he attained to crucial information to change his mind? You decide.

Again, the lack of in depth information. Since we are not talking about Mr. Obama I hate bring it up but did Mr. Obama lie when he campaigned on closing GITMO or he attained to crucial information to change his mind? You decide.

I dunno. Start a thread examining that question if you like. This one is about Rump and his bigot bill.

I know it's not a "bill", just going for alliteration.

He is a Democrat, he is allowed to lie.

I dunno. Start a thread examining that question if you like. This one is about Rump and his bigot bill.

I know it's not a "bill", just going for alliteration.

Don't be an asshole Pogster. Your condescending shit won't fly. I made a parallel and you know it and now you weasel your way out of being half way decent and reasonable.

Obama banned Iraqi immigration...for 6 months.....and not one peep from the lefty assholes...

MORE HYPOCRISY: Obama Banned all Iraqi Refugees for 6 Months in 2011 – Liberals SAID NOTHING!

Can you please link me to O'bama saying, in a campaign or anywhere, "Barack H. O'bama is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims coming into the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on"?

--- and then he --- what, forgot all the other Muslim countries?

Thangyew.

As far as I know it's a ban on countries in some way dangerous for the United States.
I don't get the word "bigotry".
It's not a ban for all Muslims (that's what I've heard about this executive order; even here our news talk about that :) )

Bigotry, means that you refuse to accept any other opinion than your own.

So it doesn't make sense in this context, because the people who are calling everyone bigots, are in fact not tolerating our opinion. They are accusing others, of what they themselves are doing.

Unfortunately this is normal in American politics.

What you said is correct. The ban is for specific Muslim countries, not all Muslims.

For example, I have a renter in my House. He is from Bangladesh, and is Muslim. He is not banned, and is already in process to become an American citizen, and this year he hopes to start the process of his wife becoming an American citizen. We both can't wait for her to come here.

The ban has no effect whatsoever on him. His application is being processed normally. Because Bangladesh is not a country with dangerous refugees.

This entire thing was started because Islamic State over in Iraq and Syria was intentionally putting it's own people in the refugee population, sending them to other countries to carry out terrorist attacks. Islamic State said they were doing this. We also intercepted messages from Islamic State, to individuals, to do this.

Donald Trump said during his campaign that he wanted the refugees stopped from coming here, until we could determine with some assurance, that no I.S. people be able to get into the country mixing into the refugee population.

What do you think Moon? How would your country handle this?

I don't get this. Where does our constitution say that everyone else on the planet, has some sort of right to come to this country, and be a citizen? Where does anything say this?

And if there is no right to be a US citizen, then no rights are violated.

If no rights are violated...... what the heck are you protesting?

the crux is the denial of entry for refugees based on their religion. muslims are denied, whereas christians will not be & in fact, they will be favored. that is unconstitutional.

Where? When you are a citizen, then yes, the government has legal constraints.

I get that. When you are a citizen of the country, then you get the rights granted by the constitution, for citizens.

None of who we are talking about, are citizens. Do you see anyone who wrote our constitution, ever arguing that people in Britain had US citizen rights.... in Britain? No. It's ridiculous.

The constitution clearly says the Federal government has the right to determine the requirements for entering the country.

There is nothing unconstitutional about it. There is no "right to be a US citizen" in the constitution, and thus no rights are being violated.

You claim is false. Try again.

i never said they have a right to be US citizens. i said denying the entry based on religion is. try comprehending.

Either way. Doesn't matter. The Federal government has unlimited right to determine what the requirements are for entry into the US.

You can't point to a right given to US citizens, when we're not talking about US citizens. Try comprehending.

(if you want to throw insults, I'll throw them right back at you. Determine how you want to be treated here, and you'll get back what you dish out).

Forum List

Back