🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Protests in 30+ Cities Against Rump Bigotry EO

Fucking idiots.

Real Americans should be in favor of thoroughly vetting, or temporairly stopping people from coming here from regions in the world where we know Islamic terrorists thrive.
Real Americans also do not have a problem with improved border security to stem the tide of immigrants who try to skirt our immigration laws.
Real Americans are staging these protests.
Good, then all the "Real Americans" can house, feed, clothe and take care of all their needs. We have real American citizens that are still homeless, hungry and need jobs. This real American will continue helping those.
America will take care of those who need help. Get over it.
So far America is not taking care of all of our citizens' needs, so you get over it bub.
Both should and can be done.
That's good to know that now under President Trump what we couldn't get done before, will be done now!

The denial is not based on religion, you're spreading a media lie. it is based on the nations that Congress and the previous administration (Obama's administration) found to have the most terrorists.

It isn't huh.

Then was Dumball Rump lying when he said he was going to shut down "Muslims"?
Or is he lying now when he says that's not what he's doing?

Pick one.
Pogster, now that Mr. Trump is the President of the United States of America, he has all the intelligence info at his disposal what he did not have during the presidential campaign and made blanket statements. He made his EO after evaluating the situation based on those intelligence reports and followed the precedent set by Mr. Obama and Congress on the issue in determining which countries are the most dangerous ones. Your demagoguery defies your intellectualism.

Trying to explain that to pogo is like explaining math to a dog...except a dog will eventually understand a little math.....

Arguing ANYTHING with Pogo is like one of those dreams where you need to run, but it's like you're trying to run in waste deep mud. He simply muddles up every conversation.

Just a side note, The Bill of Rights does not grant any rights to citizens. It acknowledges citizens' unalienable rights and limits the government in its actions in attempting to curtail those unalienable rights.
Entering our country as a non-citizen is not an "unalienable right".

It was just pointed out on the local radio show, Dan and Amy, that there are 50 muslim majority countries in the world.....how many have a 90 day ban....7.....why....because they are hubs of terrorist activity and training....

So you left wing morons.....get a life.....and try to be rational at least once in your lives.......

And again....the list of 7....was created by obama and congress....long before Trump decided to run for President......

There are now at least 4 federal rulings against Trump on this. There is a glimmer of hope that the Fascist-in-Chief may run into a brick wall, yet.

So every country on the planet is Fascist, or you have no definition of the word, and are just making up who it applies to.

I have always maintained that if the swastika fits, one should wear it....

Then why don't you and the other lefties on U.S.message wear them?

:crybaby::crybaby:
I don't get this. Where does our constitution say that everyone else on the planet, has some sort of right to come to this country, and be a citizen? Where does anything say this?

And if there is no right to be a US citizen, then no rights are violated.

If no rights are violated...... what the heck are you protesting?

the crux is the denial of entry for refugees based on their religion. muslims are denied, whereas christians will not be & in fact, they will be favored. that is unconstitutional.

From the text:

b) Upon the resumption of USRAP admissions, the Secretary of State, in consultation with the Secretary of Homeland Security, is further directed to make changes, to the extent permitted by law, to prioritize refugee claims made by individuals on the basis of religious-based persecution, provided that the religion of the individual is a minority religion in the individual's country of nationality. Where necessary and appropriate, the Secretaries of State and Homeland Security shall recommend legislation to the President that would assist with such prioritization.

Full text of Trump's executive order on 7-nation ban, refugee suspension - CNNPolitics.com

Muslims persecute other Muslims for being the wrong kind of Muslim . will the persecuted Muslims get favoritism?

His actual words ---which he scrubbed from his website in early December --- were:

"Donald J. Trump is calling for a complete and total shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country’s representatives can figure out what the hell is going on."

He didn't say "shutdown of Wahabbis", which persecute Sufis and which would have covered the 9/11 (or in Rumpese, "7/11") hijackers; he says Muslims generally. And now he's saying it's not banning Muslims so on one end or the other, he's calling himself a liar.

My favorite part of that quote is still "figure out what the hell is going on". Not just because it's so awesomely specific, but he actually worked into a campaign speech the fact that he hasn't bothered to figure out what the hell is going on.
BFD Pogo. He changed it to clarify it to say anyone from the 7 countries, identified by the Obama regime. He's not a politician and only pronounced the Truth originally. Everyone knows Muslims do all the bombing.

What you are spouting is "mean spirited and unamerican.! :crybaby:

Last edited:
So far the extreme vetting is going along nicely. The 109 detainees are working their way thru customs as is expected. This madness at the airports will stop soon because those people will not be allowed to board flights to the US in the first place.

What the President is doing is constitutional, Senator Schumer :crybaby:

I don't get this. Where does our constitution say that everyone else on the planet, has some sort of right to come to this country, and be a citizen? Where does anything say this?

And if there is no right to be a US citizen, then no rights are violated.

If no rights are violated...... what the heck are you protesting?

the crux is the denial of entry for refugees based on their religion. muslims are denied, whereas christians will not be & in fact, they will be favored. that is unconstitutional.

Where? When you are a citizen, then yes, the government has legal constraints.

I get that. When you are a citizen of the country, then you get the rights granted by the constitution, for citizens.

None of who we are talking about, are citizens. Do you see anyone who wrote our constitution, ever arguing that people in Britain had US citizen rights.... in Britain? No. It's ridiculous.

The constitution clearly says the Federal government has the right to determine the requirements for entering the country.

There is nothing unconstitutional about it. There is no "right to be a US citizen" in the constitution, and thus no rights are being violated.

You claim is false. Try again.

i never said they have a right to be US citizens. i said denying the entry based on religion is. try comprehending.

Either way. Doesn't matter. The Federal government has unlimited right to determine what the requirements are for entry into the US.

You can't point to a right given to US citizens, when we're not talking about US citizens. Try comprehending.

(if you want to throw insults, I'll throw them right back at you. Determine how you want to be treated here, and you'll get back what you dish out).

I've been responding in kind like that for years. They so often surprised when I insult them back. They really seem to think that they have the right to be complete jerks and be treated civilly in return.

This /lie/ is why the MSM needs to die off. So sick of their shit.

It's not a Muslim ban no matter how your twisted media presents it to you. It's a ban on countries based on terrorist leanings. Nothing to do with religion as I'm quite sure you idiots will soon find out when a higher court pisses on your clearly corrupted NY Supreme Judge. I hope she is disbarred for blatantly ruling against USC based on partisanship.

Yup and the list they are using is the one douchebag used. Never heard a word or saw a protest about his use of that list.

Just snows how biased and hypocritical the left is.

The denial is not based on religion, you're spreading a media lie. it is based on the nations that Congress and the previous administration (Obama's administration) found to have the most terrorists.

It isn't huh.

Then was Dumball Rump lying when he said he was going to shut down "Muslims"?
Or is he lying now when he says that's not what he's doing?

Pick one.
Pogster, now that Mr. Trump is the President of the United States of America, he has all the intelligence info at his disposal what he did not have during the presidential campaign and made blanket statements. He made his EO after evaluating the situation based on those intelligence reports and followed the precedent set by Mr. Obama and Congress on the issue in determining which countries are the most dangerous ones. Your demagoguery defies your intellectualism.

So you're voting for "he was lying then".

We should take a poll. Not that it would mean anything.

As far as having intelligence (the euphemism, not the literal), don't you know he doesn't need that? Oh yeah, he knows more than the generals. He's already told us that.

He's also the world's foremost authority on banking, bankruptcies, debt, humility, being not-racist, being not-misogynist, having not-at-all small hands and making your face orange again.
You're a child.

This /lie/ is why the MSM needs to die off. So sick of their shit.

It's not a Muslim ban no matter how your twisted media presents it to you. It's a ban on countries based on terrorist leanings. Nothing to do with religion as I'm quite sure you idiots will soon find out when a higher court pisses on your clearly corrupted NY Supreme Judge. I hope she is disbarred for blatantly ruling against USC based on partisanship.

Yup and the list they are using is the one douchebag used. Never heard a word or saw a protest about his use of that list.

Just snows how biased and hypocritical the left is.
Yet they are the "Real Americans", and we're not. So disgusted right now with all the lies and hate mongering.

Guess the left see's protecting America and Americans as bigotry.

Color me shocked. LOL

Guess the left see's protecting America and Americans as bigotry.

Color me shocked. LOL

The half wits like the OP really do think these protests are a political winner!:2up: Every day since the inauguration, I come in here to see winning and more winning. Im starting to think these fake news outlets are in the tank for Trump at this point.:deal:

Trump Goon shoots off mouth loses His business...Fuck you Rubes...No one likes you Orange Goonies...
Investors back out of brewery after owner's attack on Women's March goes viral
Three co-owners of the restaurant Red Rabbit surrendered their minority ownership stake at Twelve Rounds Brewing and said the beer would not be served at their bustling midtown eatery and bar after brewery founder Daniel Murphy’s diatribes on Facebook touched off an angry backlash.

Murphy faced the wrath of many people late Monday after a Facebook post on his personal page disparaged the Women’s March events on Saturday that drew several million protesters throughout the country challenging the statements and positions of newly inaugurated President Donald Trump.

Murphy later issued an apology on the brewery’s Facebook page and asked that people give him and his East Sacramento business another chance. But it was too late for many, including Red Rabbit’s Matt Nurge, Sonny Mayugba and John Bays, who said Murphy’s incendiary views and angry rants throughout his Facebook page prompted them to get out of the deal in a hurry.

In this week’s Facebook message, Murphy wrote: “I am disgusted at all of the people and politicians that supported this anti-Trump event. … I am especially disgusted with the politicians who supported this divisive event. Time to vote all these pieces of garbage out of office.”

The investors said they were aghast that Murphy, among other things, had in previous posts also railed against Muslims, gays, Hillary Clinton and liberals, and had referred to Barack Obama as a Muslim and a traitor.

Read more here: Investors back out of brewery after owner’s attack on Women’s March goes viral

Trump Goon shoots off mouth loses His business...Fuck you Rubes...No one likes you Orange Goonies...
Investors back out of brewery after owner's attack on Women's March goes viral
Three co-owners of the restaurant Red Rabbit surrendered their minority ownership stake at Twelve Rounds Brewing and said the beer would not be served at their bustling midtown eatery and bar after brewery founder Daniel Murphy’s diatribes on Facebook touched off an angry backlash.

Murphy faced the wrath of many people late Monday after a Facebook post on his personal page disparaged the Women’s March events on Saturday that drew several million protesters throughout the country challenging the statements and positions of newly inaugurated President Donald Trump.

Murphy later issued an apology on the brewery’s Facebook page and asked that people give him and his East Sacramento business another chance. But it was too late for many, including Red Rabbit’s Matt Nurge, Sonny Mayugba and John Bays, who said Murphy’s incendiary views and angry rants throughout his Facebook page prompted them to get out of the deal in a hurry.

In this week’s Facebook message, Murphy wrote: “I am disgusted at all of the people and politicians that supported this anti-Trump event. … I am especially disgusted with the politicians who supported this divisive event. Time to vote all these pieces of garbage out of office.”

The investors said they were aghast that Murphy, among other things, had in previous posts also railed against Muslims, gays, Hillary Clinton and liberals, and had referred to Barack Obama as a Muslim and a traitor.

Read more here: Investors back out of brewery after owner’s attack on Women’s March goes viral

big·ot
ˈbiɡət/
noun
  1. a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

big·ot
ˈbiɡət/
noun
  1. a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.
Sad weak Bimbo ....Donald Trump's entire candidacy was about proclaiming Intolerance and being proud of it ....

Only in your delusional mind.

You posted an article of lefties destroying a man's business for holding different opinions.

That is the dictionary definition of a bigot.

EXCLUSIVE: US Diplomats Consider Filing 'Dissent' Over Immigration Ban
Source: ABC News

Dozens of Foreign Service officers and other career diplomats stationed around the world are so concerned about President Donald Trump's new executive order restricting Syrian refugees and other immigrants from entering the United States that they are contemplating taking the rare step of sending a formal objection to senior State Department officials in Washington.

In recent days, drafts of a so-called “dissent” memo have been circulating among diplomats and associates abroad expressing concern that the new restrictions -- which President Trump said would help “keep America safe” –- are un-American and will actually paralyze efforts to stop terrorist attacks inside the U.S. homeland.

"This ban ... will not achieve its stated aim to protect the American people from terrorist attacks by foreign nationals admitted to the United States,” warned one early draft reviewed by ABC News.

Instead, the executive order will expand anti-American sentiment and “immediately sour relations” with key allies in the fight against terrorism, particularly many of the countries whose citizens are now blocked from traveling to the United States, according to the early draft.

-snip-

Read more: US Diplomats Consider Filing 'Dissent' Over Immigration Ban

Only in your delusional mind.

You posted an article of lefties destroying a man's business for holding different opinions.

That is the dictionary definition of a bigot.
For being an offensive mother fucker with a big mouth...just another sorry ass Trump Rube .,....

Forum List

Back