🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Protests in 30+ Cities Against Rump Bigotry EO

The media are the ones obsessed about it....meanwhile Trump is getting things done.
EXCLUSIVE: US Diplomats Consider Filing 'Dissent' Over Immigration Ban
Source: ABC News

Dozens of Foreign Service officers and other career diplomats stationed around the world are so concerned about President Donald Trump's new executive order restricting Syrian refugees and other immigrants from entering the United States that they are contemplating taking the rare step of sending a formal objection to senior State Department officials in Washington.

In recent days, drafts of a so-called “dissent” memo have been circulating among diplomats and associates abroad expressing concern that the new restrictions -- which President Trump said would help “keep America safe” –- are un-American and will actually paralyze efforts to stop terrorist attacks inside the U.S. homeland.

"This ban ... will not achieve its stated aim to protect the American people from terrorist attacks by foreign nationals admitted to the United States,” warned one early draft reviewed by ABC News.

Instead, the executive order will expand anti-American sentiment and “immediately sour relations” with key allies in the fight against terrorism, particularly many of the countries whose citizens are now blocked from traveling to the United States, according to the early draft.

-snip-

Read more: US Diplomats Consider Filing 'Dissent' Over Immigration Ban

Good, let Americans know who is on their side. And who is their enemy.

dissent.jpg

Jefferson would not have considered protesting to let in hostile groups who like to randomly murder US, to be patriotism.

4-14-15-boston-bombing.jpg

not one terrorist act carried out here was from one of those countries on the list. nice try though.
Have any of those countries on the list ever committed a terroristic act against any other country?

president tinkles is so obsessed with NOT winning the popular vote, it's pathetic, hilarious, sickening, & downright scary all tied up with a pretty little bow.
I mention it because I know it bothers the Trump supporters tremendously ...they share in his Ego LOL and they fly up in defense when I mention Uncle Orange Dork lost the popular vote , and I laugh and laugh
Nothing you guys say bothers us, you just keep up with your idiocy and we will continue laughing at you and winning, k pal?

Sorry, you lost, we won, your stupid family guy meme means absolutely nothing. Take an aspirin and call the Dr. in the morning to see if he can cure your butthurt.
I voted with the Majority :321:

Did you now s0n? Nobody cares.......the land is a sea of red in 2017. Never seen is so red in my life as a matter of fact.

But you go right on taking bows that you voted with the "majority"!!:2up:

ps....see you still got that ghey sig going!:bye1:

The media are the ones obsessed about it....meanwhile Trump is getting things done.

Dozens of Foreign Service officers and other career diplomats stationed around the world are so concerned about President Donald Trump's new executive order restricting Syrian refugees and other immigrants from entering the United States that they are contemplating taking the rare step of sending a formal objection to senior State Department officials in Washington.

In recent days, drafts of a so-called “dissent” memo have been circulating among diplomats and associates abroad expressing concern that the new restrictions -- which President Trump said would help “keep America safe” –- are un-American and will actually paralyze efforts to stop terrorist attacks inside the U.S. homeland.

"This ban ... will not achieve its stated aim to protect the American people from terrorist attacks by foreign nationals admitted to the United States,” warned one early draft reviewed by ABC News.

Instead, the executive order will expand anti-American sentiment and “immediately sour relations” with key allies in the fight against terrorism, particularly many of the countries whose citizens are now blocked from traveling to the United States, according to the early draft.

-snip-

Who cares? They will fail. Trump can do this and he is going to. Cry more please, lefties.

You support the destroying of lives of those who disagree with you. You are intolerant of differing opinions. YOu are a bigot.
Tissue ? maybe a warm glass of oval-tine ?
Trump Dork Logic

To avoid another 9/11, which we have for 15 years, we must ban people who are suffering because of the war of choice we started after 9/11, but not the people from the countries where the 9/11 hijackers came from. Obviously.

The thread is about bigotry, which you have demonstrated by your support of destroying a man's business because he disagreed with you.

president tinkles is so obsessed with NOT winning the popular vote, it's pathetic, hilarious, sickening, & downright scary all tied up with a pretty little bow.
I mention it because I know it bothers the Trump supporters tremendously ...they share in his Ego LOL and they fly up in defense when I mention Uncle Orange Dork lost the popular vote , and I laugh and laugh
Well good for you, how mature. Edit to say my 3 yr. old grandson is more mature then you.

-snip-

Good. They can resign what they are not going to do since they have cushy jobs. Also, the best thing would be to fire them.

-snip-

Good. They can resign what they are not going to do since they have cushy jobs. Also, the best thing would be to fire them.
Yep, or they can house, feed, clothe, and pay for any medical services needed. My pockets are almost empty from trying to help our own citizens. Hope they have large pockets.

Forum List

Back