🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Protests in 30+ Cities Against Rump Bigotry EO

I still have hope, good wins over evil.
Hope is not a Plan
ggSDLEPU_400x400.jpg
Didn't say it was.

I think he needs get off the internet and get to helping all the illegal immigrants and refugees he's so concerned about.

Trump is a stumble Bum
Dow drops 150 points, dips below 20,000 as worries over Trump's ...
www.cnbc.com/2017/01/30/us-markets.html
17 mins ago
U.S. equities fell on Monday as a new measure taken by the Trump administration on immigration gave investors pause.
The stock market always fluctuates according to what speculators are driving at. I haven't heard you saying anything when the market reached 20,000...
Seems like you are just another anti-American communist agitprop activist.
He's your typical leftist atheist clown, look at his avatar.

I think he needs get off the internet and get to helping all the illegal immigrants and refugees he's so concerned about.

Trump is a stumble Bum
17 mins ago
U.S. equities fell on Monday as a new measure taken by the Trump administration on immigration gave investors pause.
How many illegal immigrants/refugees are you housing, feeding and clothing? I've asked you 3 times, and you still haven't answered.
He won't answer it. He's just here to virtue signal and pretend he has moral superiority. Which he doesn't.

Trump is a stumble Bum
17 mins ago
How many illegal immigrants/refugees are you housing, feeding and clothing? I've asked you 3 times, and you still haven't answered.
He won't answer it. He's just here to virtue signal and pretend he has moral superiority. Which he doesn't.
I knew he wouldn't, and there are quite a few here that think they have moral superiority or just think they are superior period. Bless their hearts lol.

We have forged Racial Hatred and Fear into the Political Sword of White Nationalism read the Trump tweet before it was removed forcibly as was Trump.....from the "tweeter"...
15541289_1035194839940198_8303688000642161709_n.png

Tyrone The Airhead is Triggered!

Praise Kek!

large.gif

c07-618x309.png

maxresdefault-12-618x348.jpg

PepeRulesTheWorld.jpg

President Trump, God Emperor of The Universe.

maxresdefault.jpg

The major problem with the 'lunatic left' is the fact they still think they represent the mainstream ideology of America...when in reality they represent but a few radical leftist states at best. I enjoy the show that demonstrates and lays bare the true ideology of a Darwinian cult....with its roots based upon bigotry, white male dominance, and RACISM. Just read the original text of Darwin's theory or just simply read the entire title given to the theory by Darwin himself.

ON THE ORIGIN OF SPECIES BY MEANS OF NATURAL SELECTION OR THE PRESERVATION OF FAVORED RACES IN THE STRUGGLE FOR LIFE

What did all the depots of the 20th century have in common when they used Evolution as a basis to promote their own race as superior while they placed over 100 million souls in shallow unmarked graves? HITLER, STALIN, MAO ZEDONG, MUZZOLINI ....ALL PROPONENTS OF THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION. The Asian's claimed they were the more 'evolved' race because they had less hair and less resembled monkeys as do the other weaker and inferior races on earth.

Last edited:
The major problem with the 'lunatic left' is the fact they still think they represent the mainstream ideology of America...when in reality they represent but a few radical leftist states at best. I enjoy the show that demonstrates and lays bare the true ideology of a Darwinian cult.
3 million more Americans voted for Clinton

The major problem with the 'lunatic left' is the fact they still think they represent the mainstream ideology of America...when in reality they represent but a few radical leftist states at best. I enjoy the show that demonstrates and lays bare the true ideology of a Darwinian cult.
Sorry, Trump still won. Why don't you log off, and go take care of all those illegal immigrants and refugees you are so concerned about.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :rolleyes-41:

Yes Tyrone, so how is Madam President doing, she's now ten days into her Administration....oh wait, hold on, I forgot :eusa_doh:

nC9ys0Yl.jpg

Sorry, Trump still won. Why don't you log off, and go take care of all those illegal immigrants and refugees you are so concerned about.

It's like something is pressing on the Leftist Maniacs brains, except they don't have brains for anything to press on.

I expect come say May we might experience the first mass suicides a la Jonestown, the Leftist Maniacs have enough Kool-Aid in stock so it's only a matter of time now before they lace it and take the one way ticket home to their father The Devil.

*To the tune of 'Coming to America'
Far,
They've been traveling far
They need to go back home
By train, plane or a car

Free,
Only want stuff for free
They huddle close
Give up on that dream

On the boats and on the planes
They can't come to America
Don't ever think about it again,
You're not coming to America

Home
Don't it seem so far away
Oh, you'll be traveling light today
In the eye of the storm
In the eye of the storm

Home
To your countries yes we know its a shitty place
We shake our heads and we'll say to your face
Freedom's light burning warm
Freedom's light burning warm

Everywhere around the world
They're not coming to America
Ev'ry time that flag's unfurled

Got a dream to leave them there
Got a dream Trump and I both share

Today, Today,
Today, Today, Today

Last edited:

Yes Tyrone, so how is Madam President doing, she's now ten days into her Administration....oh wait, hold on, I forgot :eusa_doh:

nC9ys0Yl.jpg
I actually felt a tad bit sorry for her that night when the results came in. What a shock when everyone was telling her she had it.

nC9ys0Yl.jpg
I actually felt a tad bit sorry for her that night when the results came in. What a shock when everyone was telling her she had it.

Yes and the Hillarybots who'd OD'd on the Kool-Aid then completely went off the chart into their descent into total insanity.

koolaid.jpg

koolaidalien.png

a346147eb559a5ada23ae25da8e7b3ef_zps8tefcms4.jpg

So what?

Cali and NY welfare people and illegal immigrant criminals. Let's wait and see what the investigation will bring about.

nC9ys0Yl.jpg

She is too evil to get my sympathyy......she destroyed women who were sexually assaulted by her husband....

Forum List

Back