🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Protests in 30+ Cities Against Rump Bigotry EO

The major problem with the 'lunatic left' is the fact they still think they represent the mainstream ideology of America...when in reality they represent but a few radical leftist states at best. I enjoy the show that demonstrates and lays bare the true ideology of a Darwinian cult.
3 million more Americans voted for Clinton

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :rolleyes-41:

Yes Tyrone, so how is Madam President doing, she's now ten days into her Administration....oh wait, hold on, I forgot :eusa_doh:

nC9ys0Yl.jpg
I actually felt a tad bit sorry for her that night when the results came in. What a shock when everyone was telling her she had it.

She is too evil to get my sympathyy......she destroyed women who were sexually assaulted by her husband....
I know and my tad didn't last long.

The major problem with the 'lunatic left' is the fact they still think they represent the mainstream ideology of America...when in reality they represent but a few radical leftist states at best. I enjoy the show that demonstrates and lays bare the true ideology of a Darwinian cult.

Praise Kek!

trump-i-am-growing-stronger.png

Ah so you think nationalities have terrorist leanings now do ya.

That's as bad as race or religion.

Face it --- it's anti-American. That's why real Americans are saying so. And next time I have a chance to go by an airport or wherever such an action is taking place --- I'm joining them. When the People lead, the "leaders" will follow.
ALL Muslims should be banned from entering the US - regardless of nationality. Islam itself (and anyone adhering to it) is a danger to America.

As for the people, we ALREADY led. When we voted for Trump.

Praise Kek!

President Trump, God Emperor of The Universe.

This cartoon shows Hillary Clinton outside looking in the window at The Oval Office she will never sit in.

pepe_oval_office1.jpg

The facts so far......

the Executive Order....a 120 day freeze on immigration from 7 countries....to get the screwed up vetting system under control...

120 days.

there are 50 muslim majority countries in the world...7 were designated terrorist havens by President Obama in 2015 by his CIA and FBI....he did nothing...but he did ban immigration from Iraq for 6 months and has banned Cuban's who cross the ocean to get to Florida...

7 muslim countries out of 50...that means if you are a muslim coming from the other 43...you don't get stopped by this 120 day freeze to fix our vetting process....

So......how is this a big deal?

The facts so far......

the Executive Order....a 120 day freeze on immigration from 7 countries....to get the screwed up vetting system under control...

In what way is it not "under control"? Hm?

Is this not simply Rump's self-inflicted OJT period because he has no clue, to use his phrase, "what the hell is going on"?

The facts so far......

Is this not simply Rump's self-inflicted OJT period because he has no clue, to use his phrase, "what the hell is going on"?

There is no way to vet Syrian immigrants......yet democrats want to bring them here anyway...instead of setting up living zones in the middle east for them.....

4a893f3eab960b5bc5ce6ea32c328bf3821f521edc1ab45eeee0639fb8e2250f_1.jpg

Praise Kek!

pepe_hillary_biking.jpg

The facts so far......

"FBI Director James Comey, flanked by the nation’s top intelligence officials, admitted to the House Homeland Security Committee Wednesday that for some of the 10,000 Syrian refugees the administration has agreed to allow into the U.S., there will be no basis to vet them through the databases it uses to determine if they have ties to terrorism."
FBI Director Admits U.S. Will Have No Basis to Vet Some Syrian Refugees

Ah so you think nationalities have terrorist leanings now do ya.

That's as bad as race or religion.

Face it --- it's anti-American. That's why real Americans are saying so. And next time I have a chance to go by an airport or wherever such an action is taking place --- I'm joining them. When the People lead, the "leaders" will follow.
ALL Muslims should be banned from entering the US - regardless of nationality. Islam itself (and anyone adhering to it) is a danger to America.

As for the people, we ALREADY led. When we voted for Trump.

Then you must also conclude that the Constitution itself is anti-American.

Or do you just cherrypick which parts you like and which you dispense with?

This /lie/ is why the MSM needs to die off. So sick of their shit.

It's not a Muslim ban no matter how your twisted media presents it to you. It's a ban on countries based on terrorist leanings. Nothing to do with religion as I'm quite sure you idiots will soon find out when a higher court pisses on your clearly corrupted NY Supreme Judge. I hope she is disbarred for blatantly ruling against USC based on partisanship.

Yup and the list they are using is the one douchebag used. Never heard a word or saw a protest about his use of that list.

Just snows how biased and hypocritical the left is.
Senator Schumer is a :crybaby: and President Trump mentioned it in front of the cameras . Ha ha.

America Held Hostage Day Ten
Judicial Branch Page Restored To White House Site After Social Media Outcry
Source: Talking Points Memo

By MATT SHUHAM Published JANUARY 30, 2017, 11:39 AM EDT

As soon as the official White House website changed hands to the Trump administration on Jan. 20, a page on the site explaining the judicial branch as part of "our government" was removed. It was restored on Monday morning.

Following reports over the weekend that Customs and Border Patrol officers had defied federal judges’ orders not to detain permanent legal residents affected by President Donald Trump’s immigration order, several Twitter users noted an ominous omission from the White House website:

Charles Johnson
‏@Green_Footballs

On the left, the White House website’s footer earlier this year. On the right, what it looks like today. Notice anything missing?
C3YvrXbUcAAnUEh.jpg

-snip-

Read more: Judicial Branch Page Restored To White House Site After Social Media Outcry

America Held Hostage Day Ten
Judicial Branch Page Restored To White House Site After Social Media Outcry
Source: Talking Points Memo

By MATT SHUHAM Published JANUARY 30, 2017, 11:39 AM EDT

As soon as the official White House website changed hands to the Trump administration on Jan. 20, a page on the site explaining the judicial branch as part of "our government" was removed. It was restored on Monday morning.

Following reports over the weekend that Customs and Border Patrol officers had defied federal judges’ orders not to detain permanent legal residents affected by President Donald Trump’s immigration order, several Twitter users noted an ominous omission from the White House website:

Charles Johnson
‏@Green_Footballs

On the left, the White House website’s footer earlier this year. On the right, what it looks like today. Notice anything missing?
C3YvrXbUcAAnUEh.jpg

-snip-

Read more: Judicial Branch Page Restored To White House Site After Social Media Outcry
Maybe the people who botched the billion dollars ACA website didn't get fired yet. Glitches happen, no?

giphy.gif

The denial is not based on religion, you're spreading a media lie. it is based on the nations that Congress and the previous administration (Obama's administration) found to have the most terrorists.

It isn't huh.

Then was Dumball Rump lying when he said he was going to shut down "Muslims"?
Or is he lying now when he says that's not what he's doing?

Pick one.
Pogster, now that Mr. Trump is the President of the United States of America, he has all the intelligence info at his disposal what he did not have during the presidential campaign and made blanket statements. He made his EO after evaluating the situation based on those intelligence reports and followed the precedent set by Mr. Obama and Congress on the issue in determining which countries are the most dangerous ones. Your demagoguery defies your intellectualism.

So you're voting for "he was lying then".

We should take a poll. Not that it would mean anything.

As far as having intelligence (the euphemism, not the literal), don't you know he doesn't need that? Oh yeah, he knows more than the generals. He's already told us that.

He's also the world's foremost authority on banking, bankruptcies, debt, humility, being not-racist, being not-misogynist, having not-at-all small hands and making your face orange again.
You're a child.

Hey, I ain't the one speaking at a fourth-grade reading level and having hissyfit meltdowns at 3 am every time some meanie TV moderator poses a serious question, so there's definitely a child in the mix but it ain't me babe.

Forum List

Back