🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Protests in 30+ Cities Against Rump Bigotry EO

lol........the radicals think "chaos" is a political winner!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
12744245_10208345956756839_7989258218082638759_n.jpg

Who cant see?......that'll really catch on!!:coffee:

There are now at least 4 federal rulings against Trump on this. There is a glimmer of hope that the Fascist-in-Chief may run into a brick wall, yet.

Hate to break this to you, Vandal but once the new Supreme Court Justice gets seated...that little ploy by the far left is going to go "poof".

Former Bush CIA Director: Trump Executive Order 'Inarguably Has Made Us Less Safe'
Source: Mediaite

National security experts, including the former director of the Central Intelligence Agency under President George W. Bush, criticized Donald Trump‘s executive order banning immigration from seven Muslim countries as damaging to the security of the United States.

“We’ve got good people who will work hard at it, but there is no question that this has already created an irretrievable cost,” Michael Hayden told The Washington Post Sunday.

The executive order, he said, has “inarguably has made us less safe. It has taken draconian measures against a threat that was hyped. The byproduct is it feeds the Islamic militant narrative and makes it harder for our allies to side with us.”

Hayden did not support Trump during the 2016 election and has leveled similar charges before. “The jihadist narrative is that there is undying enmity between Islam and the modern world so when Trump says they all hate us, he’s using their narrative… he’s feeding their recruitment video,” he said last May.

###

Read more: Former Bush CIA Director: Trump Executive Order ‘Inarguably Has Made Us Less Safe’

Merkel 'explains' refugee convention to Trump in phone call
German chancellor speaks to president amid international anger over US ban on people from seven Muslim countries
Merkel 'explained' convention to Trump in phone call

Donald Trump speaks to Angela Merkel on the phone in the Oval Office on Saturday. Photograph: Michael Reynolds/EPA

Sam Jones and Philip Oltermann

Sunday 29 January 2017 11.45 EST Last modified on Monday 30 January 2017 08.59 EST

Donald Trump’s executive order to halt travel from seven Muslim-majority countries – Iraq, Syria, Iran, Yemen, Sudan, Libya and Somalia – has provoked a wave of concern and condemnation from international leaders and politicians.

A spokesman for Angela Merkel said the German chancellor regretted Trump’s decision to ban citizens of certain countries from entering the US, adding that she had “explained” the obligations of the refugee convention to the new president in a phone call on Saturday.

Last edited:
Former Bush CIA Director: Trump Executive Order 'Inarguably Has Made Us Less Safe'
Source: Mediaite

National security experts, including the former director of the Central Intelligence Agency under President George W. Bush, criticized Donald Trump‘s executive order banning immigration from seven Muslim countries as damaging to the security of the United States.

“We’ve got good people who will work hard at it, but there is no question that this has already created an irretrievable cost,” Michael Hayden told The Washington Post Sunday.

The executive order, he said, has “inarguably has made us less safe. It has taken draconian measures against a threat that was hyped. The byproduct is it feeds the Islamic militant narrative and makes it harder for our allies to side with us.”

Hayden did not support Trump during the 2016 election and has leveled similar charges before. “The jihadist narrative is that there is undying enmity between Islam and the modern world so when Trump says they all hate us, he’s using their narrative… he’s feeding their recruitment video,” he said last May.

###

Read more: Former Bush CIA Director: Trump Executive Order ‘Inarguably Has Made Us Less Safe’
"The seven Muslim-majority countries targeted in President Trump's executive order on immigration were initially identified as "countries of concern" under the Obama administration."
How the Trump administration chose the 7 countries in the immigration executive order - CNNPolitics.com

It would be beneficial for you to read the EO linked below and report back on your findings concerning the Muslim religion in it. Thank you.
PROTECTING the Nation from Foreign Terrorist Entry into the United States | U.S. Virtual Embassy Iran

We have forged Racial Hatred and Fear into the Political Sword of White Nationalism read the Trump tweet before it was removed forcibly as was Trump.....from the "tweeter"...
15541289_1035194839940198_8303688000642161709_n.png

Last edited:
We have forged Racial Hatred and Fear into the Political Sword of White Nationalism read the Trump tweet before it was removed forcibly as was Trump.....
"Forcibly removed as Trump." I certainly hope you are not referring to any violent act threatening President Trump.
Great post, revealing who is planning to do what.

a4be386e607995393685aa0d69034b94.jpg

We have forged Racial Hatred and Fear into the Political Sword of White Nationalism read the Trump tweet before it was removed forcibly as was Trump.....
"Forcibly removed as Trump." I certainly hope you are not referring to any violent act threatening President Trump.

I think he needs get off the internet and get to helping all the illegal immigrants and refugees he's so concerned about.

I think he needs get off the internet and get to helping all the illegal immigrants and refugees he's so concerned about.
They want us to pay for their voting base as usual. Hopefully it will come to an end but the Jinn is out of the bottle, unfortunately.
th

They want us to pay for their voting base as usual. Hopefully it will come to an end but the Jinn is out of the bottle, unfortunately.
th
I still have hope, good wins over evil.

Trump is a stumble Bum
Dow drops 150 points, dips below 20,000 as worries over Trump's ...
www.cnbc.com/2017/01/30/us-markets.html
17 mins ago
U.S. equities fell on Monday as a new measure taken by the Trump administration on immigration gave investors pause.
The stock market always fluctuates according to what speculators are driving at. I haven't heard you saying anything when the market reached 20,000...
Seems like you are just another anti-American communist agitprop activist.

Trump is a stumble Bum
Dow drops 150 points, dips below 20,000 as worries over Trump's ...
www.cnbc.com/2017/01/30/us-markets.html
17 mins ago
U.S. equities fell on Monday as a new measure taken by the Trump administration on immigration gave investors pause.
How many illegal immigrants/refugees are you housing, feeding and clothing? I've asked you 3 times, and you still haven't answered.

Forum List

Back