🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Protests in 30+ Cities Against Rump Bigotry EO

Remember how well Obam's vetting process kept the wife of the San Bernardino shooter out of the U.S. ?
Libs don't care about the Americans that were killed.

And the stupid.
final.jpg

Leftist Maniac Bedwetters throwing another tantrum.

crybaby.jpg

Aw. Oosie is trolling my thread with nothing to add. So cute.

Love you too Oosie. :smiliehug:
Your post is an argumentum ad hitlerum fallacy. Your thread is almost as much of a failure as you are... Almost.

The major problem with the 'lunatic left' is the fact they still think they represent the mainstream ideology of America...when in reality they represent but a few radical leftist states at best. I enjoy the show that demonstrates and lays bare the true ideology of a Darwinian cult.
3 million more Americans voted for Clinton
So what?

So, it's kind of an indication, since 54% of the vote went against Rump, where the country stands in relation to where Tinkles stands. A figure by the way that he already virtually matched in disapproval ratings, moving into majority-disapproval territory in ONE WEEK. Even Shrub took over FOUR YEARS to get to that point, and he was the worst POTUS in modern times. You can grapple with what that portends for the near future.

Tinkles does not do well with bad ratings. To paraprhase Ghandi, first he'll deny it. Then he'll fabricate numbers to the contrary. Then he'll stay up all night tweeting whiny little butthurt about it. Then he'll back down and claim it was an unevent that never happened....

........... then We win.

The major problem with the 'lunatic left' is the fact they still think they represent the mainstream ideology of America...when in reality they represent but a few radical leftist states at best. I enjoy the show that demonstrates and lays bare the true ideology of a Darwinian cult.

Praise Kek!

President Trump, God Emperor of The Universe.

This cartoon shows Hillary Clinton outside looking in the window at The Oval Office she will never sit in.

pepe_oval_office1.jpg

Dafuk is a "Kek"?

Far as I know "KKK" has no E in it....

So what?

So, it's kind of an indication, since 54% of the vote went against Rump, where the country stands in relation to where Tinkles stands. A figure by the way that he already virtually matched in disapproval ratings, moving into majority-disapproval territory in ONE WEEK. Even Shrub took over FOUR YEARS to get to that point, and he was the worst POTUS in modern times. You can grapple with what that portends for the near future.

Tinkles does not do well with bad ratings. To paraprhase Ghandi, first he'll deny it. Then he'll fabricate numbers to the contrary. Then he'll stay up all night tweeting whiny little butthurt about it. Then he'll back down and claim it was an unevent that never happened....

........... then We win.
There isn't enough protesters to make that happen. You get 50 million and you may have a point. These are fringies and we don't care how much they cry about it....we are going to make sure no muslim terrorists are coming in, and youre going to have to just deal with it.

Praise Kek!

President Trump, God Emperor of The Universe.

This cartoon shows Hillary Clinton outside looking in the window at The Oval Office she will never sit in.

pepe_oval_office1.jpg

Dafuk is a "Kek"?

Far as I know "KKK" has no E in it....
^KEK!

America Held Hostage Day Ten
Judicial Branch Page Restored To White House Site After Social Media Outcry
Source: Talking Points Memo

By MATT SHUHAM Published JANUARY 30, 2017, 11:39 AM EDT

As soon as the official White House website changed hands to the Trump administration on Jan. 20, a page on the site explaining the judicial branch as part of "our government" was removed. It was restored on Monday morning.

Following reports over the weekend that Customs and Border Patrol officers had defied federal judges’ orders not to detain permanent legal residents affected by President Donald Trump’s immigration order, several Twitter users noted an ominous omission from the White House website:

Charles Johnson
‏@Green_Footballs

On the left, the White House website’s footer earlier this year. On the right, what it looks like today. Notice anything missing?
C3YvrXbUcAAnUEh.jpg

-snip-

Read more: Judicial Branch Page Restored To White House Site After Social Media Outcry
Maybe the people who botched the billion dollars ACA website didn't get fired yet. Glitches happen, no?

giphy.gif

Yyyyyeah that's the ticket --- a "glitch". Everybody knows the links on a website have to be fed MAGA bytes every day or they disappear. Whelp --- somebody just forgot to feed the line that links to the branch established by the Constitution that can put up stop signs to tyranny. What an amazing, incredible coincidence.

59087771.jpg

That is hilarious, in a perverse way, that Rump thinks he can shitcan the Constitution simply by sending website references down the Memory Hole.

America Held Hostage Day Ten
Judicial Branch Page Restored To White House Site After Social Media Outcry
Source: Talking Points Memo

By MATT SHUHAM Published JANUARY 30, 2017, 11:39 AM EDT

As soon as the official White House website changed hands to the Trump administration on Jan. 20, a page on the site explaining the judicial branch as part of "our government" was removed. It was restored on Monday morning.

Following reports over the weekend that Customs and Border Patrol officers had defied federal judges’ orders not to detain permanent legal residents affected by President Donald Trump’s immigration order, several Twitter users noted an ominous omission from the White House website:

Charles Johnson
‏@Green_Footballs

On the left, the White House website’s footer earlier this year. On the right, what it looks like today. Notice anything missing?
C3YvrXbUcAAnUEh.jpg

-snip-

Read more: Judicial Branch Page Restored To White House Site After Social Media Outcry
Maybe the people who botched the billion dollars ACA website didn't get fired yet. Glitches happen, no?

giphy.gif

Yyyyyeah that's the ticket --- a "glitch". Everybody knows the links on a website have to be fed MAGA bytes every day or they disappear. Whelp --- somebody just forgot to feed the line that links to the branch established by the Constitution that can put up stop signs to tyranny. What an amazing, incredible coincidence.

59087771.jpg

That is hilarious, in a perverse way, that Rump thinks he can shitcan the Constitution simply by sending website references down the Memory Hole.
Tinfoil business is booming thanks to guys like you.

There is no bigotry in the actions of our president so this thread Is simply more bull shit from the cult of the Loonies.

It was just pointed out on the local radio show, Dan and Amy, that there are 50 muslim majority countries in the world.....how many have a 90 day ban....7.....why....because they are hubs of terrorist activity and training....

Yuh huh.

Fifteen of nineteen 9/11 hijackers (or if you're Rump, "7/11") came from Saudi Arabia. Not on the list.
Two came from the UAE. Not on the list. Another from Egypt. Not on the list.

Number of those three countries in which Rump has serious finanial interests: three.
Number of US deaths that citizens from those three countries brought about through terrorism 1975-2015: 2845
Number of US deaths that citizens from the seven banned countries brought about, same period: Zero.

Pakistan harbored UBL. Also not on the list.

Thanks for the low-hanging fruit. ::burp:: 'scuse me.
Pogster, what is your point?
Congress and the Obama Administration designated those seven countries as countries of concern. Did you protest then also?

My point, since I don't use the tactic of changing inconvenient subjects to "Pat Tillman", is exactly what the poster posted: "hubs of terrorist activity and training". They don't seem to be real effective at it. Although they do seem to be places where Rump doesn't stand to face a personal financial blowback.

Or is seven countries a way of dipping his toe in the water to see what the backlash will be because he's too much of a wimp to follow up on his own words? Again --- pick one.
Hopefully it will be a complete ban on ALL Muslim immigration, as it should be. Islam has no place in America. NONE.

After that they can come for the Jews. And we can say nothing because we are not Jews. Doesn't affect Numero Uno.
Then they can come for the Buddhists. We can say nothing because we are not Buddhist. Doesn't affect Numero Uno.
After that they can come for the agnostics. We can say nothing because we don't know whether we're agnostic or not.
Then, the bolsheviks came after the Christians and the White Russians and the Cossaks and butchered children burying them in unmarked graves....30 million innocent people were murdered by the communists for their religion and political views.....

Or is seven countries a way of dipping his toe in the water to see what the backlash will be because he's too much of a wimp to follow up on his own words? Again --- pick one.
Hopefully it will be a complete ban on ALL Muslim immigration, as it should be. Islam has no place in America. NONE.

After that they can come for the Jews. And we can say nothing because we are not Jews. Doesn't affect Numero Uno.
Then they can come for the Buddhists. We can say nothing because we are not Buddhist. Doesn't affect Numero Uno.
After that they can come for the agnostics. We can say nothing because we don't know whether we're agnostic or not.
You're a spaz.

Well, this is a gimme...

yOp4Sz.gif

Cue denialism in four.... three.... two....

It was just pointed out on the local radio show, Dan and Amy, that there are 50 muslim majority countries in the world.....how many have a 90 day ban....7.....why....because they are hubs of terrorist activity and training....

Yuh huh.

Fifteen of nineteen 9/11 hijackers (or if you're Rump, "7/11") came from Saudi Arabia. Not on the list.

Number of those three countries in which Rump has serious finanial interests: three.
Number of US deaths that citizens from those three countries brought about through terrorism 1975-2015: 2845
Number of US deaths that citizens from the seven banned countries brought about, same period: Zero.

Congress and the Obama Administration designated those seven countries as countries of concern. Did you protest then also?

My point, since I don't use the tactic of changing inconvenient subjects to "Pat Tillman", is exactly what the poster posted: "hubs of terrorist activity and training". They don't seem to be real effective at it. Although they do seem to be places where Rump doesn't stand to face a personal financial blowback.
Pogster, the subject was not changed but questioned the credibility of the source as the WaPo, the generator of fake news. After addressing the issue about that, I mentioned the hero. You are such a spinner, such a demagogue, such a communist propagandist.....don't you have a fake news article to submit by tomorrow?

Remember how well Obam's vetting process kept the wife of the San Bernardino shooter out of the U.S. ?
Oh they do, they are celebrating when Americans are killed by terrorists

Worst bigots in the world are muslims. Christians aren't given equal protection in muslim countries, and are often murdered for being Christians, and the radical left, who pretend to hate bigots, defend muslims at the drop of a hat. To add insult to injury, they want to import those 7th century retrogrades her by the tens of thousands. Go figure.

Yuh huh.

Your desperate spinning doesn't work. You are a very persistent propagandist, aren't you...spinning actuality into nonsense on any issue. Pretending to protect the Constitution yet want to do away with the Electoral College.

Wasn't the parrot line supposed to that this is NOT about religion?

Again --- PICKKK one.
It's not. Islam is not a religion.

Then hey, as long as we're cherrypicking definitions, let's be consistent and say Christianism and Judaism and Buddhism and Hinduism (etc etc etc) are not religions either. And ban 'em all. Imagine.

Either religion exists, or it does not. Again --- PICKKK one.

You DO understand why I'm spelling that with three Ks, right? Because I'll be happy to go over it yet again.

Leftist Maniac Bedwetters throwing another tantrum.

crybaby.jpg

Aw. Oosie is trolling my thread with nothing to add. So cute.

Love you too Oosie. :smiliehug:
Your post is an argumentum ad hitlerum fallacy. Your thread is almost as much of a failure as you are... Almost.

I haven't mentioned "Hitler".

Really dood? My responding to a poster who happens to be Austrian makes it a "Hitler reference"? Are you retarded?

So what?

........... then We win.
There isn't enough protesters to make that happen. You get 50 million and you may have a point. These are fringies and we don't care how much they cry about it....we are going to make sure no muslim terrorists are coming in, and youre going to have to just deal with it.

Tens of thousands already. In the dead-of-winter cold in over thirty airports and public squares coast-to-coast. Top news story. Already Bigly Orange is backing down.

"Deal" with that.

And again -- terrorists from the Seven Dirty Countries have killed Zero in the US in four decades, so it would appear we're already making sure, at least on those.

Deal with that too.

Forum List

Back