🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Protests in 30+ Cities Against Rump Bigotry EO

The media are the ones obsessed about it....meanwhile Trump is getting things done.

the gropenfurer can't let it go. how do you feel about your tax dollars going for an investigation of a non existent problem because his fragile little snowflaked covered ego? haaaaaaaaaaa..........................
Hey fag! How do you feel about Trump being your president?

you think i am a fag? lol............. you just showed how intellectually lazy you are, sweetheart.
I dont think it...i know.

oh dear...you think so 'eh? <<snicker>>
I know so.

USA Today -- This is Bigly.

>> Protests targeted major airports from Los Angeles to Chicago to New York. Other demonstrations were taking place in town squares and smaller airports from Bangor, Maine, to Bloomington, Ind., to Boise.

At San Francisco's airport, hundreds of people choked the international terminal for a second straight day, waving sings that read "Let Them In" and "No Ban No Wall." A phalanx of lawyers lined up to offer free legal aid to refugees affected by the executive order.

Protesters began swarming major airports Saturday. In Chicago, thousands of demonstrators gathered at O'Hare International Airport. In New York, more than 2,000 at John F. Kennedy Airport chanted "Let them in!" At Los Angeles International Airport, 200 protesters, shouted, "No Trump, No KKK, No fascist USA."

In Dallas, Mayor Mike Rawlings on Sunday afternoon met with travelers who had been held at the Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, handing them bouquets of white roses and telling reporters, "The tide is turning and the sun is rising — and these important visitors to our city are here. We have wished them welcome and we have apologized from the depths of our heart," WFAA-TV reported.

In Virginia, the advocacy group CASA's call for a rally at Dulles International Airport drew dozens of placard-carrying protesters.

“We will not stop until this executive order is canceled and we arrive at common-sense, immigration reform that takes into account the lives of immigrant and refugee families,” CASA Virginia state director Michelle LaRue said.

JFK Airport New York:
1000x563

Washington:
1000x563

Copley Square, Boston:

636213000424354526-GTY-633017722-001.jpg

LAX Airport:
1000x563

Sea-Tac Seattle:

1000x563

One sign sums it up perfectly:

Christians ≠ KKK
Muslims ≠ ISIS
END OF STORY

This reaction makes one proud. Right on Patriots. :salute:

Where's an airport shooter when you need one?

It was just pointed out on the local radio show, Dan and Amy, that there are 50 muslim majority countries in the world.....how many have a 90 day ban....7.....why....because they are hubs of terrorist activity and training....

Yuh huh.

Fifteen of nineteen 9/11 hijackers (or if you're Rump, "7/11") came from Saudi Arabia. Not on the list.
Two came from the UAE. Not on the list. Another from Egypt. Not on the list.

Number of those three countries in which Rump has serious finanial interests: three.
Number of US deaths that citizens from those three countries brought about through terrorism 1975-2015: 2845
Number of US deaths that citizens from the seven banned countries brought about, same period: Zero.

Pakistan harbored UBL. Also not on the list.

Thanks for the low-hanging fruit. ::burp:: 'scuse me.
Pogster, what is your point?
Congress and the Obama Administration designated those seven countries as countries of concern. Did you protest then also?

My point, since I don't use the tactic of changing inconvenient subjects to "Pat Tillman", is exactly what the poster posted: "hubs of terrorist activity and training". They don't seem to be real effective at it. Although they do seem to be places where Rump doesn't stand to face a personal financial blowback.
Pogster, the subject was not changed but questioned the credibility of the source as the WaPo, the generator of fake news. After addressing the issue about that, I mentioned the hero. You are such a spinner, such a demagogue, such a communist propagandist.....don't you have a fake news article to submit by tomorrow?

Actually my source was the (conservative) Cato Institute. I know, they look a lot like the Washington Post. I can't count how many times I've strolled to the newsstand, asked for a Washington Post and they hand me a Cato Institute.

Speaking of Cato: Five Reasons Congress Should Repeal Rump's Bigot Ban

Sorry that it's rendered at higher than fourth-grade reading level......
I have never questioned your source you condescending communist idiot. You butted into the conversation between me and the other maggot from your tribe.

I'm not certain it will hold up that this is a Muslim ban...

Even though we know that Candidate Trump touted that he would have one...

Even though Giuliani said Trump called him and asked him how he could have a Muslim ban and it be legal?

And even though it seems to give some sort of preference to Christians or tweeted it would or something like that....

The countries that are being banned are mostly Muslim, but NOT ALL Muslim countries are being temporarily banned...so Pres Trump is not banning Muslims, he is banning Nations and the people within....?

I don't think this EO did a darn thing to make us safer or protect us from terrorism, it probably hurt our Nation more than one can imagine....

I think it was done simply for political posturing to make his followers think he is doing something he promised even though he really is NOT....

And I also think the move was ill advised, if advised at all....

Yuh huh.

Fifteen of nineteen 9/11 hijackers (or if you're Rump, "7/11") came from Saudi Arabia. Not on the list.
Two came from the UAE. Not on the list. Another from Egypt. Not on the list.

Number of those three countries in which Rump has serious finanial interests: three.
Number of US deaths that citizens from those three countries brought about through terrorism 1975-2015: 2845
Number of US deaths that citizens from the seven banned countries brought about, same period: Zero.

Pakistan harbored UBL. Also not on the list.

Thanks for the low-hanging fruit. ::burp:: 'scuse me.
Pogster, what is your point?
Congress and the Obama Administration designated those seven countries as countries of concern. Did you protest then also?

My point, since I don't use the tactic of changing inconvenient subjects to "Pat Tillman", is exactly what the poster posted: "hubs of terrorist activity and training". They don't seem to be real effective at it. Although they do seem to be places where Rump doesn't stand to face a personal financial blowback.
Pogster, the subject was not changed but questioned the credibility of the source as the WaPo, the generator of fake news. After addressing the issue about that, I mentioned the hero. You are such a spinner, such a demagogue, such a communist propagandist.....don't you have a fake news article to submit by tomorrow?

Actually my source was the (conservative) Cato Institute. I know, they look a lot like the Washington Post. I can't count how many times I've strolled to the newsstand, asked for a Washington Post and they hand me a Cato Institute.

Speaking of Cato: Five Reasons Congress Should Repeal Rump's Bigot Ban

Sorry that it's rendered at higher than fourth-grade reading level......
I have never questioned your source you condescending communist idiot. You butted into the conversation between me and the other maggot.
Commie piece of shit.

I'm not certain it will hold up that this is a Muslim ban...

Even though we know that Candidate Trump touted that he would have one...

Even though Giuliani said Trump called him and asked him how he could have a Muslim ban and it be legal?

And even though it seems to give some sort of preference to Christians or tweeted it would or something like that....

The countries that are being banned are mostly Muslim, but NOT ALL Muslim countries are being temporarily banned...so Pres Trump is not banning Muslims, he is banning Nations and the people within....?

I don't think this EO did a darn thing to make us safer or protect us from terrorism, it probably hurt our Nation more than one can imagine....

I think it was done simply for political posturing to make his followers think he is doing something he promised even though he really is NOT....

And I also think the move was ill advised, if advised at all....
Hey atleast you have an original thought.

Forum List

Back