🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Protests in 30+ Cities Against Rump Bigotry EO

I'm not certain it will hold up that this is a Muslim ban...

Even though we know that Candidate Trump touted that he would have one...

Even though Giuliani said Trump called him and asked him how he could have a Muslim ban and it be legal?

And even though it seems to give some sort of preference to Christians or tweeted it would or something like that....

The countries that are being banned are mostly Muslim, but NOT ALL Muslim countries are being temporarily banned...so Pres Trump is not banning Muslims, he is banning Nations and the people within....?

I don't think this EO did a darn thing to make us safer or protect us from terrorism, it probably hurt our Nation more than one can imagine....

I think it was done simply for political posturing to make his followers think he is doing something he promised even though he really is NOT....

And I also think the move was ill advised, if advised at all....

7 countries on a list created by obama.....there are 50 countries that are majority muslim....the 7 have terrorist problems....

The Christian preference...no.....they have a population targeted for genocide preference as per the United Nations stating they are victims of genocide....

It has made us safer....we have 90 days to fix a broken vetting process...the kind of process that allowed the wife of the San Bernadino killer into our country...where she went on to help kill 14 people......

Even though Giuliani said Trump called him and asked him how he could have a Muslim ban and it be legal?

And even though it seems to give some sort of preference to Christians or tweeted it would or something like that....

The countries that are being banned are mostly Muslim, but NOT ALL Muslim countries are being temporarily banned...so Pres Trump is not banning Muslims, he is banning Nations and the people within....?

I don't think this EO did a darn thing to make us safer or protect us from terrorism, it probably hurt our Nation more than one can imagine....

I think it was done simply for political posturing to make his followers think he is doing something he promised even though he really is NOT....

7 countries on a list created by obama.....there are 50 countries that are majority muslim....the 7 have terrorist problems....

The Christian preference...no.....they have a population targeted for genocide preference as per the United Nations stating they are victims of genocide....

It has made us safer....we have 90 days to fix a broken vetting process...the kind of process that allowed the wife of the San Bernadino killer into our country...where she went on to help kill 14 people......
the list was not created by Obama to stop entry by any of the citizens there from getting a visa, the list was for people who could not bypass the visa and enter without a visa.

get your facts straight.

and the process STILL ALLOWS the san bernadino wife to enter this country from the country she came in from....it was NOT on trump's list.

As I understand it, the list was created by US agencies and contains countries that were not meeting the vetting standards.

Care4all please post your source so we can see it for ourselves.

For the record it was noted that the Trump administration was looking at expanding the list of countries so conjecture about "well why not this country" are meaningless.

You confuse protests with tantrums.

You've confused Pogo's thread with trump's tweets.

You're really going through it over Trump being YOUR president, ain't ya?

You have two thumbs, suck one. Or alternate between the two..just stop whining like a baby.

I'm embarrassed that trump is POTUS, and for that matter, the VP is an embarrassment too. The former is a Plutocrat and has already proved he is way over his head, and the later is a Christian, a conservative and a Republican, which leaves more than half of our population off of his radar.

You're always welcome to flee the country.

On Nov. 8th American's voted him in, and frankly, those of us who did so are pretty happy with what he's doing - impressed even. I never expected him to hit the ground running and actually be working toward fulfilling his campaign promises so quickly.

As I understand it, the list was created by US agencies and contains countries that were not meeting the vetting standards.

For the record it was noted that the Trump administration was looking at expanding the list of countries so conjecture about "well why not this country" are meaningless.

You didn't understand it at all. Obama singled out the seven nation's because Europeans and Americans who engaged in terrorist acts here, visited one or more of those countries several times before committing their despicable acts. The spin by Kellyanne and others members of trump's coterie have been debunked.

Trump singled out Syria where many terrorists have originated. He also added the countries that the Obama administration had labeled as a threat until they can sort out that vetting processes are working. 90 days on most countries, 120 on Syria, yeah?

You say that isn't true, please show me your source that Obama and his administration did not create this list of 'countries of concern' because that's /not/ what I'm getting from multiple sources across the planet - I don't watch MSM (including FOX) because they have lied to us for ratings far too many times - see my avatar and my sig - I hate the media.

On Nov. 8th American's voted him in, and frankly, those of us who did so are pretty happy with what he's doing - impressed even. I never expected him to hit the ground running and actually be working toward fulfilling his campaign promises so quickly.

I don't flee, or cut and run from an argument. On Nov. 8th trump lost the popular vote, but was elected POTUS via the electoral college. Thus, your post was at best a half-truth.

Your other effort to mislead the reader is your claim that trump is fulfilling his campaign promises. He has promised to fulfill them, but as of now he has not. Is the wall shovel ready? Is funding in place? Has he released his taxes?

Trump singled out Syria where many terrorists have originated. He also added the countries that the Obama administration had labeled as a threat until they can sort out that vetting processes are working. 90 days on most countries, 120 on Syria, yeah?

You say that isn't true, please show me your source that Obama and his administration did not create this list of 'countries of concern' because that's /not/ what I'm getting from multiple sources across the planet - I don't watch MSM (including FOX) because they have lied to us for ratings far too many times - see my avatar and my sig - I hate the media.

At least you are honest enough to admit you are willfully ignorant.

final.jpg

Leftist Maniac Bedwetters throwing another tantrum.

crybaby.jpg

Aw. Oosie is trolling my thread with nothing to add. So cute.

Love you too Oosie. :smiliehug:
Your post is an argumentum ad hitlerum fallacy. Your thread is almost as much of a failure as you are... Almost.

I haven't mentioned "Hitler".

Really dood? My responding to a poster who happens to be Austrian makes it a "Hitler reference"? Are you retarded?
No fucktard...your "first they came for" speech is a spin off of something a pastor in Nazi Germany said. You're a fucking moron...don't even know what you're babbling about.

There's no such reference in that post at all. Anywhere. Perhaps you are retarded.

Yuh huh.

Fifteen of nineteen 9/11 hijackers (or if you're Rump, "7/11") came from Saudi Arabia. Not on the list.
Two came from the UAE. Not on the list. Another from Egypt. Not on the list.

Number of those three countries in which Rump has serious finanial interests: three.
Number of US deaths that citizens from those three countries brought about through terrorism 1975-2015: 2845
Number of US deaths that citizens from the seven banned countries brought about, same period: Zero.

Pakistan harbored UBL. Also not on the list.

Thanks for the low-hanging fruit. ::burp:: 'scuse me.
Pogster, what is your point?
Congress and the Obama Administration designated those seven countries as countries of concern. Did you protest then also?

My point, since I don't use the tactic of changing inconvenient subjects to "Pat Tillman", is exactly what the poster posted: "hubs of terrorist activity and training". They don't seem to be real effective at it. Although they do seem to be places where Rump doesn't stand to face a personal financial blowback.
Pogster, the subject was not changed but questioned the credibility of the source as the WaPo, the generator of fake news. After addressing the issue about that, I mentioned the hero. You are such a spinner, such a demagogue, such a communist propagandist.....don't you have a fake news article to submit by tomorrow?

Actually my source was the (conservative) Cato Institute. I know, they look a lot like the Washington Post. I can't count how many times I've strolled to the newsstand, asked for a Washington Post and they hand me a Cato Institute.

Speaking of Cato: Five Reasons Congress Should Repeal Rump's Bigot Ban

Sorry that it's rendered at higher than fourth-grade reading level......
It says " Rump " that ain't from Cato.

Guess you'll just have to click the link and actually read where it came from, won't you?

Oh the horror. You could sprain yer finger. :gay:

I don't flee, or cut and run from an argument. On Nov. 8th trump lost the popular vote, but was elected POTUS via the electoral college. Thus, your post was at best a half-truth.

Your other effort to mislead the reader is your claim that trump is fulfilling his campaign promises. He has promised to fulfill them, but as of now he has not. Is the wall shovel ready? Is funding in place? Has he released his taxes?

So now you're arguing that the EC is not a 'valid' vote for the president? Interesting, considering that has been the case since the inception of this nation.

I don't care what the popular vote was, it doesn't elect our president, never has, never will.

English comprehension problems dear? Try again; "working toward fulfilling his campaign promises" is what I said.

Also, I believe if we want to play the "well he said" game; didn't Trump say he'd release his Tax Returns when Clinton released the 30k emails she deleted? Doing a bit of picking and choosing here are ya?

Yarp - Trump: I will release my tax returns when Clinton releases deleted emails

At least you are honest enough to admit you are willfully ignorant.

Notice you didn't provide any source as requested. I'll wait.

Yuh huh.

Fifteen of nineteen 9/11 hijackers (or if you're Rump, "7/11") came from Saudi Arabia. Not on the list.
Two came from the UAE. Not on the list. Another from Egypt. Not on the list.

Number of those three countries in which Rump has serious finanial interests: three.
Number of US deaths that citizens from those three countries brought about through terrorism 1975-2015: 2845
Number of US deaths that citizens from the seven banned countries brought about, same period: Zero.

Pakistan harbored UBL. Also not on the list.

Thanks for the low-hanging fruit. ::burp:: 'scuse me.
Pogster, what is your point?
Congress and the Obama Administration designated those seven countries as countries of concern. Did you protest then also?

My point, since I don't use the tactic of changing inconvenient subjects to "Pat Tillman", is exactly what the poster posted: "hubs of terrorist activity and training". They don't seem to be real effective at it. Although they do seem to be places where Rump doesn't stand to face a personal financial blowback.
Pogster, the subject was not changed but questioned the credibility of the source as the WaPo, the generator of fake news. After addressing the issue about that, I mentioned the hero. You are such a spinner, such a demagogue, such a communist propagandist.....don't you have a fake news article to submit by tomorrow?

Actually my source was the (conservative) Cato Institute. I know, they look a lot like the Washington Post. I can't count how many times I've strolled to the newsstand, asked for a Washington Post and they hand me a Cato Institute.

Speaking of Cato: Five Reasons Congress Should Repeal Rump's Bigot Ban

Sorry that it's rendered at higher than fourth-grade reading level......
I have never questioned your source you condescending communist idiot. You butted into the conversation between me and the other maggot from your tribe.

Uh -- really.

Then why does your post claim the source was WaPo, and address me specifically?

You lose.

and the process STILL ALLOWS the san bernadino wife to enter this country from the country she came in from....it was NOT on trump's list.

Yep......she is a muslim.....so how is Trump anti muslim if he didn't include the other muslim countries, genius?

You didn't understand it at all. Obama singled out the seven nation's because Europeans and Americans who engaged in terrorist acts here, visited one or more of those countries several times before committing their despicable acts. The spin by Kellyanne and others members of trump's coterie have been debunked.

Nope.....you are wrong...

Forum List

Back