🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Protests in 30+ Cities Against Rump Bigotry EO

And the stupid.
final.jpg

Leftist Maniac Bedwetters throwing another tantrum.

crybaby.jpg

Aw. Oosie is trolling my thread with nothing to add. So cute.

Love you too Oosie. :smiliehug:
Your post is an argumentum ad hitlerum fallacy. Your thread is almost as much of a failure as you are... Almost.

I haven't mentioned "Hitler".

Really dood? My responding to a poster who happens to be Austrian makes it a "Hitler reference"? Are you retarded?
No fucktard...your "first they came for" speech is a spin off of something a pastor in Nazi Germany said. You're a fucking moron...don't even know what you're babbling about.

Sorry, you lost, we won, your stupid family guy meme means absolutely nothing. Take an aspirin and call the Dr. in the morning to see if he can cure your butthurt.
I voted with the Majority :321:

president tinkles is so obsessed with NOT winning the popular vote, it's pathetic, hilarious, sickening, & downright scary all tied up with a pretty little bow.
The media are the ones obsessed about it....meanwhile Trump is getting things done.

the gropenfurer can't let it go. how do you feel about your tax dollars going for an investigation of a non existent problem because his fragile little snowflaked covered ego? haaaaaaaaaaa..........................

Sorry, you lost, we won, your stupid family guy meme means absolutely nothing. Take an aspirin and call the Dr. in the morning to see if he can cure your butthurt.

president tinkles is so obsessed with NOT winning the popular vote, it's pathetic, hilarious, sickening, & downright scary all tied up with a pretty little bow.
The media are the ones obsessed about it....meanwhile Trump is getting things done.

the gropenfurer can't let it go. how do you feel about your tax dollars going for an investigation of a non existent problem because his fragile little snowflaked covered ego? haaaaaaaaaaa..........................
Hey fag! How do you feel about Trump being your president?

It was just pointed out on the local radio show, Dan and Amy, that there are 50 muslim majority countries in the world.....how many have a 90 day ban....7.....why....because they are hubs of terrorist activity and training....

Yuh huh.

Fifteen of nineteen 9/11 hijackers (or if you're Rump, "7/11") came from Saudi Arabia. Not on the list.
Two came from the UAE. Not on the list. Another from Egypt. Not on the list.

Number of those three countries in which Rump has serious finanial interests: three.
Number of US deaths that citizens from those three countries brought about through terrorism 1975-2015: 2845
Number of US deaths that citizens from the seven banned countries brought about, same period: Zero.

Pakistan harbored UBL. Also not on the list.

Thanks for the low-hanging fruit. ::burp:: 'scuse me.
Pogster, what is your point?
Congress and the Obama Administration designated those seven countries as countries of concern. Did you protest then also?

My point, since I don't use the tactic of changing inconvenient subjects to "Pat Tillman", is exactly what the poster posted: "hubs of terrorist activity and training". They don't seem to be real effective at it. Although they do seem to be places where Rump doesn't stand to face a personal financial blowback.
Pogster, the subject was not changed but questioned the credibility of the source as the WaPo, the generator of fake news. After addressing the issue about that, I mentioned the hero. You are such a spinner, such a demagogue, such a communist propagandist.....don't you have a fake news article to submit by tomorrow?

Actually my source was the (conservative) Cato Institute. I know, they look a lot like the Washington Post. I can't count how many times I've strolled to the newsstand, asked for a Washington Post and they hand me a Cato Institute.

Speaking of Cato: Five Reasons Congress Should Repeal Rump's Bigot Ban

Sorry that it's rendered at higher than fourth-grade reading level......

It was just pointed out on the local radio show, Dan and Amy, that there are 50 muslim majority countries in the world.....how many have a 90 day ban....7.....why....because they are hubs of terrorist activity and training....

Yuh huh.

Fifteen of nineteen 9/11 hijackers (or if you're Rump, "7/11") came from Saudi Arabia. Not on the list.

Number of those three countries in which Rump has serious finanial interests: three.
Number of US deaths that citizens from those three countries brought about through terrorism 1975-2015: 2845
Number of US deaths that citizens from the seven banned countries brought about, same period: Zero.

Congress and the Obama Administration designated those seven countries as countries of concern. Did you protest then also?

My point, since I don't use the tactic of changing inconvenient subjects to "Pat Tillman", is exactly what the poster posted: "hubs of terrorist activity and training". They don't seem to be real effective at it. Although they do seem to be places where Rump doesn't stand to face a personal financial blowback.
Pogster, the subject was not changed but questioned the credibility of the source as the WaPo, the generator of fake news. After addressing the issue about that, I mentioned the hero. You are such a spinner, such a demagogue, such a communist propagandist.....don't you have a fake news article to submit by tomorrow?

Actually my source was the (conservative) Cato Institute. I know, they look a lot like the Washington Post. I can't count how many times I've strolled to the newsstand, asked for a Washington Post and they hand me a Cato Institute.

It says " Rump " that ain't from Cato.

You've been duped so badly, Trump's made you confuse your head from your ass.
Obama has you wearing your pants on your head and shirt on your lower half, doing the handstand thinking that's how everyone goes about their day.

Just so you know....we don't understand what youre farting out of your ass....

I mention it because I know it bothers the Trump supporters tremendously ...they share in his Ego LOL and they fly up in defense when I mention Uncle Orange Dork lost the popular vote , and I laugh and laugh
Nothing you guys say bothers us, you just keep up with your idiocy and we will continue laughing at you and winning, k pal?

yet you made it a point to post a reply saying it doesn't bother you. <snicker> conflicted much?

:rofl: "President Tinkles" :lmao:

That's golden. Number one post so far today.

And yes he sure is. We're literally being run by a toddler who wets his pants at the slightest slight.

gotta give kudos to rightwinger for that nicname.... that was my first reaction when i read it too & even sent him a PM telling him my appreciation & let him know i'd be using it often.

you think i am a fag? lol............. you just showed how intellectually lazy you are, sweetheart.

you think i am a fag? lol............. you just showed how intellectually lazy you are, sweetheart.
I dont think it...i know.

I dont think it...i know.

oh dear...you think so 'eh? <<snicker>>

Yuh huh.

And why should they repeal a 90 day, not 120 day temporary freeze on immigrants from terrorist threat countries......?

Please, enlighten us ....and again....7 countries with problems with terrorism.....43 other muslim majority countries not covered by the 90 day temporary freeze....

over the weekend....325,000 foriegners came to our country....129 were stopped for enhanced vetting.......24 were held, the rest moved on.....

325,000 to 24....can you see the difference in number...numb nuts?

Forum List

Back