Protests in Syria

They launched this operation three days ago! News travel fast in the West.

Funny, wasn't your bitch ass on here saying nothing was going on in Damascus?:eusa_liar:

Them LAUNCHING an operation is not the same as them actually conducting it in Damascus!!!!!

Localised shootings with Syrian military chasing the odd ones around was not part of their operation, as far as I understand.

LMAO yeah whatever motherfucker, its the same thing.:eusa_liar:

First of all, it was not in Homs, but in Hama. I understand that to an edumacated American it makes no difference: Iraq or Iran; Austria or Australia, but still...

Please, tell me what would be the actions of the US government if a bunch of armed people will stage an uprising in one of the US states?

Second point: if in your opinion, a government of a country (any country) has no right to restore peace on its territory by killing rebels/insurgents/terrorists, then what do you think of US committing massacres in Serbia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and now -- in Syria?

Third point: Hama happened in 1982, if memory serves my right, why the US did not go after Syria then?
What 1982 military operation against rebels have to do with Syria of now?
In 1993 the US government of the time committed massacre of Davidians. Did anyone call for "civilised international community" to bomb the US into democracy?

So, let me repeat my question: HOW MANY MASSACRES HAPPENED IN SYRIA BEFORE THE US LED "CIVILISED COMMUNITY" GOT THEIR HANDS ON SYRIA????????

I already answered your question you little drama queen.:eusa_hand:

So -- NONE!

Thank you. Exactly my point: all massacres in Syria started as soon as the US led European "leaders" moved to attack Syria.

The latest jubilations of Western media at the successful TERRORIST ATTACKS are a direct proof of the West standing behind terrorism.

America must be very powerful to coerce the Syrians into slaughtering each other.:eusa_angel:

Funny, wasn't your bitch ass on here saying nothing was going on in Damascus?:eusa_liar:

Them LAUNCHING an operation is not the same as them actually conducting it in Damascus!!!!!

Localised shootings with Syrian military chasing the odd ones around was not part of their operation, as far as I understand.

LMAO yeah whatever motherfucker, its the same thing.:eusa_liar:

Really???!!!

In your opinion, "launching" and actually conducting it is the same?! I mean, they launched an operation "Liberation of Damascus", but were not permitted to do it in Damascus -- and you think, it's all the same?! :lol::lol::lol:

Darling, that article you brought on a site, was written from the WORDS of US paid "activists". It has nothing to do with reality: reported battles that made baby cry for 16 months DID NOT TAKE PLACE!

I told you, stop rummaging in the rubbish bins, but you insist...

I already answered your question you little drama queen.:eusa_hand:

So -- NONE!

Thank you. Exactly my point: all massacres in Syria started as soon as the US led European "leaders" moved to attack Syria.

The latest jubilations of Western media at the successful TERRORIST ATTACKS are a direct proof of the West standing behind terrorism.

America must be very powerful to coerce the Syrians into slaughtering each other.:eusa_angel:

Re-read this thread from the very beginning. After you will do that, we can move onto the next stage of your education.

So -- NONE!

Re-read this thread from the very beginning. After you will do that, we can move onto the next stage of your education.

Yeah sure faggot. :cuckoo:

The US is backing the islamic jihadists in Syria the same way we did in Libya and Egypt. What I find puzzling is that the Syrian government is taking the stockpile of chemical weapons out of storage AND our state department says the Assad regime could fall in a matter of hours.

It certainly doesn't sound like the government is toppling, but they are going to engage in some pretty serious mayhem instead.

the Syrian government is taking the stockpile of chemical weapons out of storage

They didn't.

Hysteria in Western media is designed to prepare Western public opinion for when the "opposition" will use chemical weapons they obtained from post-Gaddafi Libya, in order to pin the atrosity onto Syrian government.

the Syrian government is taking the stockpile of chemical weapons out of storage

They didn't.

Hysteria in Western media is designed to prepare Western public opinion for when the "opposition" will use chemical weapons they obtained from post-Gaddafi Libya, in order to pin the atrosity onto Syrian government.

Yes you faggot, they did indeed take the chemical weapons out of storage, You have your tongue jammed so far up Assads ass you can't even see straight.:lol:

They didn't.

I'm not going to disagree with you. We'll have to wait and see who uses them.

They didn't.

they did i:

...reported the same US paid "activists" that previously reported on battles in Damascus and a baby that cries for 16 months now...

They didn't.

I'm not going to disagree with you. We'll have to wait and see who uses them.

The reports on Libyan weapons (including chemical weapons) falling into the hands of Islamic militants were published as far back as Summer of 2011.

And now, Western media hysteria around "chemical weapons" magically coincided with the presence of Libyan "freedom fighters" in Syria.

Forum List

Back