protests spreading from memphis all over us

It officially was ended but the south never came to accept it.
They continued to build monuments to those they considered to be heroes to the cause of slavery.

Quite amazing that Trump could use the hate and racism remaining as his political platform, and has revived racism to 1960's levels.
How many Americans today have not accepted the prohibition of slavery?

How many Americans today have not accepted the prohibition of slavery?
A good question!

I would say that a majority of teens and adults still have bad feeling about allowing blacks to become equals.

That's speaking to the relevance of the feelings that exist in America.

But that's not speaking to placing the blame because that's another question.

We only differ in not agreeing on the blame attached.

But placing the blame on black people is firmly established on this forum. 90% or better?

Today, income taxes represent a majority of revenue collection and roughly 52% of wage earners pay 100% of income taxes, while the bottom 50% of wage earners only pay roughly 2.7% of income taxes. When you have more people holding their hand out then those providing the benefits .. it will only lead to chaos and tyranny.

Then you have illegal immigration which will inevitably continue to morph these statistics.
Your figures are directly proportional to income inequality in America.

My advantage of being an outsider is in being able to answer questions honestly and that results in you getting your hypocrisy right straight back in your face! How you decide to handle that is up to you, but the record is revealing!

A good question!

I would say that a majority of teens and adults still have bad feeling about allowing blacks to become equals.

That's speaking to the relevance of the feelings that exist in America.

But that's not speaking to placing the blame because that's another question.

We only differ in not agreeing on the blame attached.

But placing the blame on black people is firmly established on this forum. 90% or better?
On feelings .. it's all emotional and non-fact based. Got it.

On blame .. as an example .. why would we blame anyone else (besides government) for black people on benefits not wanting to better themselves? Why would we blame anyone else for the black's high-rate of single-mother pregnancies? Why would we blame anyone else for the high-rate of black families without a father figure? Why would we blame white people for black-on-black crime.

It's a ludicrous argument that leads to an emotional high for blacks who outlash with violent riots, looting, property damage and death, and ironically destroy their own communities.

Your figures are directly proportional to income inequality in America.

My advantage of being an outsider is in being able to answer questions honestly and that results in you getting your hypocrisy right straight back in your face! How you decide to handle that is up to you, but the record is revealing!
Income inequality is a foolish argument and a different way of saying "It's unfair that goal setting, incentivized people make money" Everyone has equal opportunities to be successful ..

King is a liar

The poor Euro’s made the dangerous and difficult trek to the west to claim those lands and black people didnt

And that after traveling thousands of miles to reach America in the first place

Wow....................what a load of crap. Black people were shipped West during slavery. And, after slavery was ended, many of them went West on their own.

Hate to tell you, but yes, black people DID go West and helped to settle it. Your racist views as reflected in this post make you a particularly interesting kind of stupid.

Protests over what? A gang of black police officers in a predominantly black city who beat a black kid to death? About 30 black kids get killed in Chicago almost every weekend and liberals seem to take it in stride.

Wow....................what a load of crap. Black people were shipped West during slavery. And, after slavery was ended, many of them went West on their own.

Hate to tell you, but yes, black people DID go West and helped to settle it. Your racist views as reflected in this post make you a particularly interesting kind of stupid.
Tell Superbadbrutha

He thinks blacks were denied free land because didnt go west due to white livery stables not selling them wagons

On feelings .. it's all emotional and non-fact based. Got it.

On blame .. as an example .. why would we blame anyone else (besides government) for black people on benefits not wanting to better themselves? Why would we blame anyone else for the black's high-rate of single-mother pregnancies? Why would we blame anyone else for the high-rate of black families without a father figure? Why would we blame white people for black-on-black crime.

It's a ludicrous argument that leads to an emotional high for blacks who outlash with violent riots, looting, property damage and death, and ironically destroy their own communities.
Sorry for missing this.

I'm aware of all the facts you've posted on the existing situation. As a foreigner I have no incentive to deny.

So now let's move on. What created the situation to begin with?

What can we rule out on account of black people in all nations starting out as just being people who did better in other nations? America's racism problems are mostly common to America alone. (to your point)

Black people in other countries had the ability to excel and actually did. There are many examples of there being no genetic deficiency holding them back.

WTF, are they protesting about?
The cops were arrested charged with murder.
Isn't that what didn't happen in some prior, similar events in the past?
NOW, what didn't happen in some instances in the past, happens..............they STILL protest?
Someone clue me in on...........?
They are stupid.

I am not the one who hates America the way you do

Thank God I’m an American
Save that bullshit clown, I am a disabled veteran who has put his life on the line for this country. WTF have you done other than fly a flag outside your house and claim how much you love America. Black folks don't hate America, we just want America to treat us in the same manner that it treats you.

Until the 1960’s 99.999% of blacks in America were descendants of slaves

Including Superbadbrutha who is always crying about how his people were treated

Ask him if he’s descended from slaves or not

Maybe he will tell you the truth
Until 1966? Is that a joke. My grandmother's father was born at the end of slavery, his parents were slaves, should I go on.

Save that bullshit clown, I am a disabled veteran who has put his life on the line for this country. WTF have you done other than fly a flag outside your house and claim how much you love America. Black folks don't hate America, we just want America to treat us in the same manner that it treats you.
Sorry, I’m not a blowhard braggart like you

You are always attacking this country

Until 1966? Is that a joke. My grandmother's father was born at the end of slavery, his parents were slaves, should I go on.
You should honor your great-grandfather

Its only because of him that you grew up in America instead of Senegal or the Congo

Between the two of us I’m the only one with a reason to regret slavery

I remain opposed to any cop or cops using undue force upon any person deserving or undeserving of an arrest.

I also remain opposed to people engaging in riots and violence and arsons to “protest” such cop behavior. It doesn’t do shit. Prosecution, where warranted, is the proper reply.

However, not all such prosecutions are warranted. The question is always whether it is warranted or not.

Forum List

Back