protests spreading from memphis all over us

But America 'did' have slavery and hasn't adjusted to the changing times. I think the south relied on their bibles to justify their refusal to change. Their bibles made slavery right to them and they couldn't turn to not believing in the word of their god.
America "did" have slavery .. that ended nearly 160 years ago.

US=Black folks.

Name the ship that brought your ancestors to the USA, your folks didn't come to these shores in chains. So you STFU.

Actually you are the one who has had the pure privilege, what advantage would that be?
Who voted for you to be spokesman for all black folk, hmm?

"US" who ?

Name the slave ship that brought YOU personally to the USA. If you can't......stfu

You've lived a life of pure privilege. Don't blame everyone else if you are too much of a loser to take advantage of it like MILLIONS of other blacks did.
Superbadbrutha would not even be in America today without slavery

Broad brushed statement in your non-answer answer.

Sorry to break it to you, but many minorities and low-income families on government assistance (probably a super-majority), will always have dependency on government. The government is their sugar daddy.
I tend to agree with you that America has created a society that is the exact opposite of what was intended. I see that as being attributable to a flawed version of capitalism, that only served the very wealthy.

And thus, the incentive to work has been taken away from the working class and they depend on government.

But then comes the sad fact that what created the situation, is still relied on to make it better, when in fact it only continues to make it worse.

*If America can't accept social responsibility then the next step in the great American experiment is to let them die in the streets.

*not a foreigner's business or, allow the police to execute them.

US=Black folks.

Name the ship that brought your ancestors to the USA, your folks didn't come to these shores in chains. So you STFU.

Actually you are the one who has had the pure privilege, what advantage would that be?

I know what Black folks are fool.
You're NOT black folk....Chris Rock called you out perfectly......

You can't say that for sure. You don't know his family history and not all blacks in America came here as slaves.
Until the 1960’s 99.999% of blacks in America were descendants of slaves

Including Superbadbrutha who is always crying about how his people were treated

Ask him if he’s descended from slaves or not

Maybe he will tell you the truth

America "did" have slavery .. that ended nearly 160 years ago.
It officially was ended but the south never came to accept it.
They continued to build monuments to those they considered to be heroes to the cause of slavery.

Quite amazing that Trump could use the hate and racism remaining as his political platform, and has revived racism to 1960's levels.

I tend to agree with you that America has created a society that is the exact opposite of what was intended. I see that as being attributable to a flawed version of capitalism, that only served the very wealthy.

And thus, the incentive to work has been taken away from the working class and they depend on government.

But then comes the sad fact that what created the situation, is still relied on to make it better, when in fact it only continues to make it worse.

*If America can't accept social responsibility then the next step in the great American experiment is to let them die in the streets.

*not a foreigner's business or, allow the police to execute them.
Today, income taxes represent a majority of revenue collection and roughly 52% of wage earners pay 100% of income taxes, while the bottom 50% of wage earners only pay roughly 2.7% of income taxes. When you have more people holding their hand out then those providing the benefits .. it will only lead to chaos and tyranny.

Then you have illegal immigration which will inevitably continue to morph these statistics.

Forum List

Back