Proud Boys Getting Manhandled, Arrested - LOL!

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I am a God on this message board.
These whiny fake tough guys get . . . upset . . . when the police order them to move back.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Sound up!
4i6Ckte.gif

These whiny fake tough guys get . . . upset . . . when the police order them to move back.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Sound up!
4i6Ckte.gif

I hear they've been crying lately over a Proud Girls group.

To Proud Boys, women must remain tethered between the kitchen and the bedroom.

On Dec. 21, a former MMA fighter named Tara LaRosa—who has marched with the Proud Boys and the far right around the country, including recently in D.C.—established a transphobic Telegram channel called Proud Girls USA. That same day, the ProudBoysUSA channel snubbed her, declaring that “Proud Girls” was a “ridiculous” idea. “Don’t ride our coattails,” they groused. “Want to support us? Get married, have babies, and take care of your family.”

ALL of them? Nah, just most of 'em. They hate democracy and they hate our country.

If they're not hurting or threatening anybody they can express themselves however they want. They shouldn't get beaten up for that.

They are seditionists who want to overturn a free and fair election to keep their dictator in place. That calls for a beatdown. I say the same for AntiFa. All of 'em are fucking terrorists.

Forum List

Back