Proud Boys Getting Manhandled, Arrested - LOL!

They are seditionists who want to overturn a free and fair election to keep their dictator in place. That calls for a beatdown. I say the same for AntiFa. All of 'em are fucking terrorists.

You want to beat the shit out of and imprison people that express themselves in a way you don't like. What laws have they broken?

Btw, on that Tara LaRosa thing? They should probably not say these things to her face.
She would beat 99.9% of fat, bearded Proud Boys to a pulp :laugh:

Dc7vOPrW4AAmTx0.jpg

They are seditionists who want to overturn a free and fair election to keep their dictator in place. That calls for a beatdown. I say the same for AntiFa. All of 'em are fucking terrorists.

You want to beat the shit out of and imprison people that express themselves in a way you don't like. What laws have they broken?

Lighten up dude .. Seriously

Are you familiar with the word "sedition"?

So your honest view is that those people should be attacked in the street for sedition? You're fucking with me, right?
Yes, it is my honest goes that those seditious "good ol' boys" need a beatdown and some jail time. Sedition is a crime, and these particular seditionists have been spewing crap about civil war and attacks on others for several years. I'm not saying they need to be killed or anything, but a few black eyes and split lips, maybe a couple of bruises where someone put the boot in, that's the only way to reach these animals a lesson.

ALL of them? Nah, just most of 'em. They hate democracy and they hate our country.

If they're not hurting or threatening anybody they can express themselves however they want. They shouldn't get beaten up for that.

So did virtually all Democrats, Hollyweird, leftists, progs when Trump got elected.

Yes, it is my honest goes that those seditious "good ol' boys" need a beatdown and some jail time. Sedition is a crime, and these particular seditionists have been spewing crap about civil war and attacks on others for several years. I'm not saying they need to be killed or anything, but a few black eyes and split lips, maybe a couple of bruises where someone put the boot in, that's the only way to reach these animals a lesson.

Wow...

The left disappoints me more and more every day.

Wow...

The left disappoints me more and more every day.
Why, I'm just reacting the way the right does.

Forum List

Back