Proud Boys Getting Manhandled, Arrested - LOL!

One of these days the cops are going to take an extra long donut break and let the Proud Boys take care of antifa.

I'm just reacting the way the right does.

Exactly...

"As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."
And sometimes you have to do bad things for good reasons.
Sounds like your typical communist spy.
Like conspire to steal an election so you can get communism installed in the United States and help China become the leading world power?

Exactly...

"As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."
Sounds like your typical communist spy.
Like conspire to steal an election so you can get communism installed in the United States and help China become the leading world power?
Wipe that shit you're spewing off your chin.

It's disgusting.

Hope they beat the fuck outta these traitorous turds on Wednesday! :D

Why do you want them to get beat up?

They are seditionist terrorists who need a beatdown and a lil prison time.
This quote is exactly the reason there is talk of a civil war. Love is a complete dumbass and his views are Hitler like. But this is America and he has the right to be a dumbass celebrating blm and their terrorist acts.

The op hates America,he is a fan of the BLM who are Biden supporters and cowards who get in groups to beat up kids and the elderly and then cowardly retreat behind the police when the proud boys show up to defend them.those cowards are hero’s of the op.the police are in bed with the BLM so of course they arrest them for defending them

Last edited:
Hope they beat the fuck outta these traitorous turds on Wednesday! :D

Why do you want them to get beat up?

They are seditionist terrorists who need a beatdown and a lil prison time.
This quote is exactly the reason there is talk of a civil war. Love is a complete dumbass and his views are Hitler like. But this is America and he has the right to be a dumbass celebrating blm and their terrorist acts.

Yep.
Liberals really need to be careful with their rhetoric...

These whiny fake tough guys get . . . upset . . . when the police order them to move back.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Sound up!
4i6Ckte.gif

If this was BLM rioters you'd be calling this police brutality.
These guys are unarmed.
I guess they don't get your support unless they're drug-addicts and wife-beaters.

They would have gotten worse in Columbus, Ohio. Riot cops show up round here and tell you to move and you don't. They will mess up your world.

Exactly...

Yet the underlying problem-seems that most everyone from various political factions think this exact thing. Defining which ideology or plan of action is right is almost on an individual perceptional basis.

These whiny fake tough guys get . . . upset . . . when the police order them to move back.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Sound up!
4i6Ckte.gif

I hear they've been crying lately over a Proud Girls group.

To Proud Boys, women must remain tethered between the kitchen and the bedroom.

On Dec. 21, a former MMA fighter named Tara LaRosa—who has marched with the Proud Boys and the far right around the country, including recently in D.C.—established a transphobic Telegram channel called Proud Girls USA. That same day, the ProudBoysUSA channel snubbed her, declaring that “Proud Girls” was a “ridiculous” idea. “Don’t ride our coattails,” they groused. “Want to support us? Get married, have babies, and take care of your family.”

They are the REAL "He-man Women Haters' Club"....:heehee:

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Sound up!
4i6Ckte.gif

These guys are unarmed.
I guess they don't get your support unless they're drug-addicts and wife-beaters.

They would have gotten worse in Columbus, Ohio. Riot cops show up round here and tell you to move and you don't. They will mess up your world.

Yep....but if cops shoot an armed criminal who's high on Fentanyl or Chrystal Meth.....well we just can't have that.

Not all left wingers want people with different views to be attacked in the street.

You're going to be an interesting addition around here if you stay around.

I've never been much on placating the whole left/right paradigm, but the so-called left doesn't have anyone self-policing here. Never have as far as I've been here.

Last edited:

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Sound up!
4i6Ckte.gif

These guys are unarmed.

Yep....but if cops shoot an armed criminal who's high on Fentanyl or Chrystal Meth.....well we just can't have that.

Sure we can. Its the unarmed that should not be shot. I am not getting into the right and wrong on this one tired of divisive issues to the point my head hurts. Just make sure you have good dental and health insurance around if you do not respond to riot cops orders round here. Columbus cops are ruthless the riot are the most ruthless.

Forum List

Back