Proud Boys Getting Manhandled, Arrested - LOL!

These whiny fake tough guys get . . . upset . . . when the police order them to move back.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Sound up!
4i6Ckte.gif

Yeah....fascists telling patriots to move back.
That's one serious ass-whipping according to a dirtbag like yourself.

You're going to have a rough 12 years.
4i6Ckte.gif

These whiny fake tough guys get . . . upset . . . when the police order them to move back.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Sound up!
4i6Ckte.gif

If this was BLM rioters you'd be calling this police brutality.
These guys are unarmed.
I guess they don't get your support unless they're drug-addicts and wife-beaters.

Looks like the police are trying to get them to stay within designated protest areas, and out of the public streets.

Why don't you #BackTheBlue? Why do you hate our brave, heroic police?

Something I didn't see was protesters attacking the police.

I guess that's solely for negroes, ANTIFA and BLM types...

I'm just reacting the way the right does.

Exactly...

"As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."
And sometimes you have to do bad things for good reasons.
Sounds like your typical communist spy.
Like conspire to steal an election so you can get communism installed in the United States and help China become the leading world power?
It's funny because I know you don't believe any of this.
4i6Ckte.gif

So they're behaving like ANTIFA. What's surprising about that? They're all rabble rousers.
What's funny is that these Fascists thought the police would just be on their side and let them do whatever they wanted.

They are seditionist terrorists who need a beatdown and a lil prison time.

All of them need to get beaten up and thrown in prison? Why?

ALL of them? Nah, just most of 'em. They hate democracy and they hate our country.
You thinking of flag burning Antifa losers.
Watch the videos, asshole. These are your Proud Boy thugs:

Wouldnt it be nice if the left could behave politely like these people? THIS ^ is how you protest, folks. No rocks being thrown, no fire, no assaults on people or businesses. ALL Democrats need to watch this video.

Hope they beat the fuck outta these traitorous turds on Wednesday! :D

Why do you want them to get beat up?

This quote is exactly the reason there is talk of a civil war. Love is a complete dumbass and his views are Hitler like. But this is America and he has the right to be a dumbass celebrating blm and their terrorist acts.
There's no talk of a civil war, dumbass.
4i6Ckte.gif

This quote is exactly the reason there is talk of a civil war. Love is a complete dumbass and his views are Hitler like. But this is America and he has the right to be a dumbass celebrating blm and their terrorist acts.
4i6Ckte.gif
Every time i turn around some lefty is making a thread about "civil war", so spare us your dishonesty.

So they're behaving like ANTIFA. What's surprising about that? They're all rabble rousers.
What's funny is that these Fascists thought the police would just be on their side and let them do whatever they wanted.
Whats cool is... when they found out the cops werent on their side, they didnt attack them. Go figure.

4i6Ckte.gif
Every time i turn around some lefty is making a thread about "civil war", so spare us your dishonesty.
Link to one that isn't mocking the Right.

Whats cool is... when they found out the cops werent on their side, they didnt attack them. Go figure.
Well, because they're pussies and cowards at heart.

4i6Ckte.gif
Link to one that isn't mocking the Right.
Why would i need to limit it to that? No, as usual Democrats accuse the right of doing things they themselves are doing. They call us violent, yet left wing violence is virtually all the political violence we see. They call republicans fascists, when they are the ones engaging in text book fascist behavior. They call republicans racist, yet democrats are the only people who push for racist policies. Democrats accuse Russia of stealing elections, when democrats are behind virtually every single case of voter fraud.

Now you say republicans want civil war, yet democrats the only kooky fucking weirdos who ever talk about it.

^ There you have it folks! Lefties believe youre a pussy if you dont attack cops. To democrats, violence is the answer for EVERYTHING. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

All of them need to get beaten up and thrown in prison? Why?

ALL of them? Nah, just most of 'em. They hate democracy and they hate our country.
You thinking of flag burning Antifa losers.
Watch the videos, asshole. These are your Proud Boy thugs:

Antifa are such pussies even the men have pussies.

^ There you have it folks! Lefties believe youre a pussy if you dont attack cops. :cuckoo:
Your meltdown is fun!
4i6Ckte.gif

Forum List

Back