Proud Boys Not a Hate Group says FBI

I'm not a Democrat, but even if I were, those who come to a protest armed and ready to break windows, throw rocks and set garbage cans on fire can get thrown in jail any day of the week as far as I'm concerned.
Except they haven't been thrown in jail....In fact, cops have been ordered to stand down while these goon squads roam and destroy with impunity.

Don't need to know much because there isn't much there besides an ignorant cocksucker.
No, she's an ignorant butch rug muncher.
She? Bodecea is a female? Lesbo?
iu
Lobster fishing, I'm guessing.

I'm not a Democrat, but even if I were, those who come to a protest armed and ready to break windows, throw rocks and set garbage cans on fire can get thrown in jail any day of the week as far as I'm concerned.
Except they haven't been thrown in jail....In fact, cops have been ordered to stand down while these goon squads roam and destroy with impunity.
Cops are not going to repeat the Boston Massacre. Or Kent State. ANTIFA has not done that much damage in this country. They bring out the tear gas and fire hoses before that happens.

The FBI concluded that NONE of the individual members of the Proud Boys are extremists. The Proud Boys are MEN that defend solid American values. If you leftists don't like it, then I suggest you put a leash on your Antifa thugs before they get their collective noses busted.
What the article says is that the FBI doesn't give two shits about ideologies. They're not interested in whether someone is venerating Odin; they just focus on the individual players and what they do. The Proud Boys go out and pick fights. Busted.
Read the OP again. The FBI didn't find any members of the Proud Boys to be a threat.
Okay, cut and paste that quote for me, please.
Go back and read it for yourself. There are many real men in this country that support what the Proud Boys are doing, and there is nothing wrong with any of them. The left just doesn't like being stood up to, that's all. Why would you defend a bunch of thugs like Antifa?
As I thought, there is no such quote.
So how many of the Proud Boys have the FBI arrested? Do some research and let us know.

What the article says is that the FBI doesn't give two shits about ideologies. They're not interested in whether someone is venerating Odin; they just focus on the individual players and what they do. The Proud Boys go out and pick fights. Busted.
Read the OP again. The FBI didn't find any members of the Proud Boys to be a threat.
Go back and read it for yourself. There are many real men in this country that support what the Proud Boys are doing, and there is nothing wrong with any of them. The left just doesn't like being stood up to, that's all. Why would you defend a bunch of thugs like Antifa?
So how many of the Proud Boys have the FBI arrested? Do some research and let us know.
The FBI arrested? :777: And the hits keep coming!

She? Bodecea is a female? Lesbo?
iu
I bet she scares you.
What species of female is that?
"species" huh? You are a confused little boy, aren't you? :71:
Naw, not confused at all. I can tell a butch dyke when I see one. Makes you wet, huh.
So you think that's a different "species" eh? Failed HS bio, didn't you?

Naw, not confused at all. I can tell a butch dyke when I see one. Makes you wet, huh.
Easily confused by the haircut.

I've only heard of three recently. How many ANTIFA have been arrested? Scores.

Yes, totally different species. It's called "Butch Dyke".

Dykus Vomitinducious
She'd kick your ass and I'd happily watch, you faggot.
Please...don't insult gay people by grouping that old coward with them.
Queers aren't "gay". They're very sad and confused. They're actually very pathetic and ill.

Forum List

Back