Proud boys Show Us How It's Done in Portland

My vocabulary is limited but it seems that people are either pro-fascist or anti-fascist. westwall is definitely not Antifa so he must be...

BTW, do you agree with any communists?

I am anti authoritarian. You are pro authoritarian.

That makes you....

And, no. ANY authoritarian government is bad.

No, I said you were an authoritarian. I know you are stupid, but look up the definition anyway.
I know what it means, I have no idea why you think it describes me. I'd think it would be a better description of someone who supports political violence, people such as yourself maybe?

I know what it means, I have no idea why you think it describes me. I'd think it would be a better description of someone who supports political violence, people such as yourself maybe?

Because it is an accurate description of you.

That's why.

FBI director says antifa is an ideology, not an organization

Lots of street fighting with Antifa protesters being attacked by Proud Boys. I guess who is the fascist depends on which side of the street you're on.

The reality is that well before the Proud Boys were on the scene, Antifa was using street violence against the Left's political enemies, to silence them with violence and the threat of violence.

That is what Brown Shirts do.

The Proud Boys have not been doing that. They are not Brown Shirts.

Why are you trying to confuse the issue and ignore the real differences in behavior between the two groups?

Rhetorical question. THe obvious answer is that you support the Brown Shirt actions and goals of Antifa and want to confuse the issue to defend them from being properly seen as the vile scum of the earth they are.

The reality is that well before the Proud Boys were on the scene, Antifa was using street violence against the Left's political enemies, to silence them with violence and the threat of violence.

That is what Brown Shirts do.

The Proud Boys have not been doing that. They are not Brown Shirts.

Why are you trying to confuse the issue and ignore the real differences in behavior between the two groups?

Rhetorical question. THe obvious answer is that you support the Brown Shirt actions and goals of Antifa and want to confuse the issue to defend them from being properly seen as the vile scum of the earth they are.
The FBI believes that Right wing violence is far more dangerous than anything from the Left. Sorry but that is the reality.

The FBI believes that Right wing violence is far more dangerous than anything from the Left. Sorry but that is the reality.

The fbi have been shown to be the new STASI, their declarations are meaningless.

Or have an absurd advantage in numbers.

That this taking place in a lefty stronghold like PORTLAND, shows the weakness of white liberalism.

Not liberalism, progressivism. Entirely different creatures. Liberals are good, progressives are evil.

That was an excellent Appeal to Authority.

But still it is a logical fallacy and thus you lose.

My points about the difference in behavior between the Proud Boys and Antifa stands.

ANTIFA, are the ones using street violence to silence their political enemies.

The PROUD BOYS are not.

My points about the difference in behavior between the Proud Boys and Antifa stands.

The PROUD BOYS are not.
Yep. All that proves is the corruption and bias of the Democrat/Deep State FBI

Both Antifa and the Proud Boys are violent street thugs.

Both should be condemned but you folks don’t do that do you?

You love those creeps

Don't agree so let's circle back, you said, "The fbi have been shown to be the new STASI", what is your basis for that assertion.

The PROUD BOYS are not.
It certainly looked like the Proud Boys sought out protesters and attacked them in Portland.

Both Antifa and the Proud Boys are violent street thugs.

Both should be condemned but you folks don’t do that do you?

You love those creeps

The difference between attacking (antifa) and self defense (proud boys) has been explained to you.

Your pretense of being too retarded to understand is noted and dismissed.

Don't agree so let's circle back, you said, "The fbi have been shown to be the new STASI", what is your basis for that assertion.

The Deep State behavior repeatedly demonstrated by the FBI, from Peter Strzok scandal to the RUSSIA,RUSSIA,RUSSIA scandal.

Anyone who denies it at this point, is not to be assumed to be a fool or a political zealot on the side of the bad guys.

It certainly looked like the Proud Boys sought out protesters and attacked them in Portland.

That is because your media lies to you.

The Proud Boys certainly know that their actions, ie standing up for "Free Speech", especially in a liberal stronghold like Portland is very provocative to the Left,

BUT, the Antifa rioters are the ones responsible for their violent response, and that makes them the attackers, not the Proud Boys, who fight back.

D'uh.

Forum List

Back