Proud boys Show Us How It's Done in Portland

Correct. THe intent was political, to NOT harm Hillary's chances of winning.
Ridiculous. If they didn’t want to harm her chances of winning, they’d have not condemned her so strongly in their statement. They wouldn’t have said anything.

First off, I'm not defending Antifa, they went to the PB rally armed with paintball guns. Secondly, the PB came to Portland because Antifa was there and they too came armed. Sorry but there are no good guys in this story, each side is defending THEIR free speech and are AGAINST the free speech of the other side.

Being in the same city, doesn't mean you have to fight. You are making excuses for Antifa, because you are on their side, even though you now see that they are using violence to suppress Free Speech.

Alang, the normal thing to do, when confronted by evidence that you are wrong, is to double down on your position.

If you do that, you will be openly anti-human rights at that point.

Be better than that. Admit that the lefty Antifa people are the bad guys, and despite how unpopular it might be to say so, that the Proud Boys are the good guys.

Yes, violence to a good end, yes, we do glorify that.

The Revolutionary War, WWII, and the Proud Boys, beating up marxist brownshirts.

Such violence needs to be "glorified" by a healthy society, because the male members of the society, need to be prepared to do such violence, in defense of the society, or themselves and families.

Societies that don't do that, die.
Wtf???

Ridiculous. If they didn’t want to harm her chances of winning, they’d have not condemned her so strongly in their statement. They wouldn’t have said anything.

They had to say something. The crime was obvious. But they spun it as much as they could, to minimize it.

This ended the pretense that the Deep State was just a wacky conspiracy theory.

Now their true colors are clear for all to see.

Depends. In this case it is Freedom of Speech.

Have you really missed what this is all about? My god, what type of crap are you using for your information sources?

The Proud Boys engage in violence because they enjoy it. That’s it.

They had to say something.
No they didn’t. In fact, if they kept to the policies and procedures of the FBI and DoJ, they wouldn’t have said anything.

Instead, they deliberately went out of their way to attack Clinton.

Depends. In this case it is Freedom of Speech.

Have you really missed what this is all about? My god, what type of crap are you using for your information sources?
The Proud Boys are street thugs who want the “right” to beat people in the streets.

Antifa isn’t much better

Correct. THe intent was political, to NOT harm Hillary's chances of winning.

Thus, the Deep State is proven fact now.
Except Comey was a lifelong Republican and he approved the message. I seem to recall he made an announcement just before the election that they'd reopen an investigation into Hillary for something or other. Sounds like a political act by a GOP, Deep Stater.

I know many gov't officials at many levels and they assure me there is no organized Deep State, no newsletter, no meetings, just Americans with various political leanings.

Being in the same city, doesn't mean you have to fight. You are making excuses for Antifa, because you are on their side, even though you now see that they are using violence to suppress Free Speech.

Alang, the normal thing to do, when confronted by evidence that you are wrong, is to double down on your position.

If you do that, you will be openly anti-human rights at that point.

Be better than that. Admit that the lefty Antifa people are the bad guys, and despite how unpopular it might be to say so, that the Proud Boys are the good guys.
Sorry but the PB have a long history of embracing violence. Antifa might make the claim that they confronted PB pre-emptively defend themselves. I'm not saying they're right, only that when a group, known for violence, comes to your town, you should be worried.

The Proud Boys engage in violence because they enjoy it. That’s it.

Your assumption is not supported by the events, as my conclusion is.

You surely noticed that mine was backed up by news reports while yours is just you talking shit about your enemies.

No they didn’t. In fact, if they kept to the policies and procedures of the FBI and DoJ, they wouldn’t have said anything.

Instead, they deliberately went out of their way to attack Clinton.

LOL!!!They had to release a final conclusion of their investigation. Extending the already done investigation until after the election, (ie after Hillary's election (as they assumed)) would have looked even worse and would have been even more obviously political.

THey thought they could soften the impact, to the point that it would not derail her election. And they were probably right. I dont' think that it was that important in the final analysis.

BUT, their actions showed that the FBI had become political and partisan.

The Deep State Conspiracy Theory is not longer theory but established and documented fact.

The Proud Boys are street thugs who want the “right” to beat people in the streets.

Antifa isn’t much better

Your lies about what is happening is you supporting the brownshirt tactics of antifa.

Except Comey was a lifelong Republican and he approved the message. I seem to recall he made an announcement just before the election that they'd reopen an investigation into Hillary for something or other. Sounds like a political act by a GOP, Deep Stater.

I know many gov't officials at many levels and they assure me there is no organized Deep State, no newsletter, no meetings, just Americans with various political leanings.

Are you pretending to not remember how the establishment of BOTH partiers had to deal with grass roots rebellions by their members, during that election and how both sets of elites showed that their primary purpose was to maintain control rather than win the election?

The dems managed to suppress Sanders. Quite a number of GOP establishments types made it clear that they were opposed to Trump.

You lefties were happy to gloat about that then, because it supported your narrative of Trump being sooooo EVUL,

but now, you are pretending that it didn't happen?

How very dishonest of you.

Sorry but the PB have a long history of embracing violence. Antifa might make the claim that they confronted PB pre-emptively defend themselves. I'm not saying they're right, only that when a group, known for violence, comes to your town, you should be worried.

You had the balls to put forth a rule of thumb about who the bad guys were, even though both sides were committing violence.

Based on YOUR rules, Antifa are the attackers and the Proud Boys are the ones defending themselves.

Now that that has been documented by the timeline of events, as I posted, suddenly you are stepping back from your OWN STANDARDS, to talk about how "both sides are violent",

as though it doesn't matter if one side is the attackers and the other side is defending themselves.

Question: What does a win for Antifa look like?

Are you pretending to not remember how the establishment of BOTH partiers had to deal with grass roots rebellions by their members, during that election and how both sets of elites showed that their primary purpose was to maintain control rather than win the election?

The dems managed to suppress Sanders. Quite a number of GOP establishments types made it clear that they were opposed to Trump.

You lefties were happy to gloat about that then, because it supported your narrative of Trump being sooooo EVUL,

but now, you are pretending that it didn't happen?

How very dishonest of you.
I don't recall saying the political parties were non-partisan.

I don't recall saying the political parties were non-partisan.

My point was the way the established old guard blue bloods of both partiers united against Trump.

That Comey was a republican, did not mean he was not part of the Deep State push back against Trump.

And he actions certainly show that he was.

You had the balls to put forth a rule of thumb about who the bad guys were, even though both sides were committing violence.

Based on YOUR rules, Antifa are the attackers and the Proud Boys are the ones defending themselves.
PB does have a history of violence. Did they intend violence if Antifa didn't come to them?
as though it doesn't matter if one side is the attackers and the other side is defending themselves.
I remember my kids always saying "he hit me first". Or maybe that was the Israelis and the Palestinians... Whatever, they are both trapped in an endless cycle of violence and neither is innocent.
Question: What does a win for Antifa look like?
A loss for the left and the country?

Forum List

Back