Psaki Bomb!!!

Yes, Psaki handles being asked why she's so wonderful like a champ every time! Amazing!

Anyone can handle the dripping hate that Kayleigh always got. It's handling a press that loves and adores you like Psaki does that's the trick. Kayleigh was so lucky not to have to go through that
Kayleigh never told the truth. That will affect how people view you.

She's concentrating on not lapsing back into Russian.
Now the Trumpanzees are back to hating the Russians after a 4 year break of loving the Russians.
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Maybe Trump supporters aren’t aware that the vaccine was developed during the Trump administration and that’s why they won’t get it?

Sounds legit. Super logical.

Kayleigh never told the truth. That will affect how people view you.

Pulled out of your ass. What did she lie about?

This didn't actually address the discussion. I do like a guy who parroted Democrats misquoting Trump for four years suddenly caring about truth, but I do. So go ahead

Last edited:
1626726435628.png

The conclusions from both sides are incorrect.

I refused the flu shots ever since I left the service many years ago because I'd rather develop my own antibodies.

Now that I know this COVID virus is nothing more than a slightly more severe flu, at best, I rather catch it and get my antibodies that way than take some experimental RNA based substitute that apparently doesn't even work.

*****SMILE*****

:)

She laid him out cold....

He tried to spin a line of crap and she called him out on it... She politely asked him to show data of his presumption... He had nothing..

Nice to see professionals in charge, Thnaks.

You like the Press Sec are ignoring his point. Of course there isn't data showing this because it's likely not being collected. Is anyone going out and polling people asking the question "if you aren't vax'd is it because you feel Pres Trump isn't getting credit for his role in the vaccination effort? But his point is since everyone keeps saying it's the "Trumpists" who aren't getting vax'd (which I'm not sure is actually the case) how easy would it be for this admin (if their goal is truly to get everyone vax'd) to highlight the last admin's work in getting the vaccine created for this admin to distribute. It's a paragraph, and would take less than 10 mins to draft and release. If it results in 1 person getting a vaccination isn't it worth it?

Bottom line is unless scoring political points and never acknowledging the past admins work in getting the COVID vaccine created is the goal then he has a point.

~~~~~~
You post nothing but bullshit.

First off, who the fuck would ever believe that ANY press secretary would "admit" that their boss - The President - is colluding with anyone. The fact that you would even continue to read a story that states that, never mind then sharing it, tells us what a moron you are.

Second, you're getting articles from a site called Legal Insurrection. Yet you still claim that January 6 was not an insurrection. What are you looking for at these sites? There is no legal insurrection other than voting.

You post nothing but bullshit.

First off, who the fuck would ever believe that ANY press secretary would "admit" that their boss - The President - is colluding with anyone. The fact that you would even continue to read a story that states that, never mind then sharing it, tells us what a moron you are.

Second, you're getting articles from a site called Legal Insurrection. Yet you still claim that January 6 was not an insurrection. What are you looking for at these sites? There is no legal insurrection other than voting.

~~~~~~

So you deny the collusion of the White House with Big Tech to censor what they consider 'misinformation'.

**********​

You actually made a comprehendible post!!!
Chin up. One day you’ll make a comprehendible post
What you libturd men think is attractive is so repulsive. Having to settle for something to fuck ain't no way to fuck son
I don’t think she is attractive at all. AOC, on the other hand is gorgeous.

Forum List

Back