Psaki Bomb!!!

She's been around for a long time, though, serving under Obama and previously working local level elections. She's definitely an activist.

And during all of it, working for Putin.

1626732978244.png

You like the Press Sec are ignoring his point. Of course there isn't data showing this because it's likely not being collected. Is anyone going out and polling people asking the question "if you aren't vax'd is it because you feel Pres Trump isn't getting credit for his role in the vaccination effort? But his point is since everyone keeps saying it's the "Trumpists" who aren't getting vax'd (which I'm not sure is actually the case) how easy would it be for this admin (if their goal is truly to get everyone vax'd) to highlight the last admin's work in getting the vaccine created for this admin to distribute. It's a paragraph, and would take less than 10 mins to draft and release. If it results in 1 person getting a vaccination isn't it worth it?

Bottom line is unless scoring political points and never acknowledging the past admins work in getting the COVID vaccine created is the goal then he has a point.
Again….what is Trump waiting for?
He never had problems speaking out before……unless the Capitol was being attacked

And during all of it, working for Putin.

View attachment 514659
I've never really put too much into pictures like that, to be honest, Marvin.

I'll say this, though. Something I've learned in the business of politics over the last fifteen years or so is that the real people who dictate things in Washington are the staffers. Those are the people who really dictate policy. And they do it over time from one administration to the next. They never leave. The same ones are always there working behind the scenes. And nobody talks about it. It's very convenient.

Again….what is Trump waiting for?
He never had problems speaking out before……unless the Capitol was being attacked
He has but frankly I think former Presidents should stay out of the media unless approached by current admin. That's both sides of the aisle and regardless of who's in office currently. It's not the place of a former commander to talk about current goings on unless the current commander asks him to.

She laid him out cold....

He tried to spin a line of crap and she called him out on it... She politely asked him to show data of his presumption... He had nothing..

Nice to see professionals in charge, Thnaks.
In a nation where many have lost trust in the leadership, she means nothing. Never trust a female prog.

Badger’s two cents is that Psaki may lose credibility when more information becomes available for Long COVID in the UK, The Netherlands, and elsewhere. In other words, there may be a scientific basis for Republican scepticism.

View attachment 514616

The conclusions from both sides are incorrect.

I refused the flu shots ever since I left the service many years ago because I'd rather develop my own antibodies.

Now that I know this COVID virus is nothing more than a slightly more severe flu, at best, I rather catch it and get my antibodies that way than take some experimental RNA based substitute that apparently doesn't even work.

*****SMILE*****

:)

That’s certainly your prerogative, though the “vaccine” gives up to 20 times the protection of convalescent serum.

She laid him out cold....

He tried to spin a line of crap and she called him out on it... She politely asked him to show data of his presumption... He had nothing..

Nice to see professionals in charge, Thnaks.
I don't think there has ever been a bigger liar standing behind the podium in the White House as Press Secretary than Jen Psaki! She's had that reputation for YEARS!

Forum List

Back