🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Psaki claims WH has ‘no confirmation’ Hunter Biden got $3.5M from Russia, still won’t say if he divested from China

You strike me as pretty level-headed- are you going to argue that Hunter was paid for his expertise in investing?

When 30 year old Donald Trump got investors for Trump Tower, were they investing in his expertise or because he was Fred Trumps kid?

When George W Bush got a ownership share of the Texas Rangers, was it because of his knowledge of Baseball or because he was the Vice Presidents son?

When Ivanka Trump started a million dollar fragrance company, was it because she invented a remarkable fragrance or because Donald Trump was her father?

It is great being a rich kid

• See post #56, by the good poster "Z".....for reference.

So, poster 'Z', you don't invest often or for very much do you?

I ask because if you did have some experience you would know that investors often transfer funds to the investment account of firms they invest with.

It is a quite common practice. Done hourly. Daily. And often.

Trust me.

You strike me as pretty level-headed- are you going to argue that Hunter was paid for his expertise in investing?
Was Paris Hilton or Nichole Ritchie paid for their acting tallent?

But Richard Hilton and Lionel Ritchie certainly didn't sell their influence for a 10% cut either.

Some good questions to ask Socky.
What kind of work did Hunter Biden do for the Russians to receive $3.5 million?
Did Joe Biden receive his 10% cut?
Did Hunter and Joe Biden pay any taxes on their Russian bribe money?
Is the IRS protecting Joe Biden?

Some good questions to ask YOU
Where is your proof that it happened?

Biden released his tax returns so we know where his money came from.

I think they're basing white house involvement on the fact they inquired about the actions of Donald Trump Jr (another 1st son). But the difference is that Trump Jr, was part of the presidents campaign staff when he met with the Russians over "adoption" (his claim).

Hunter was never part of Bidens campaign, his senate staff, or the Biden administration.

From Spaceballs
Dark Helmet: I am your father’s brother’s nephew’s cousin’s former roommate.
Lone Star: So what does that make us?
Dark Helmet: Absolutely nothing.
Trump had his family involved in his administration
Biden does not

Give me a break, who will "fact check" the fact-checker? It is a known fact that MSM is leftists friendly. Anyway, it is fine for Hunter to get 3.5M. The issue here is that we all want to know.

How about some evidence. You have no facts to check. It is none of your business what a private citizen is doing.

Hunter Biden never got $3.5 million from the Russians.

The Investment Firm he worked with got the money to invest. Hunter did not get to keep it.

If you think Hunter broke any laws, explain why Trump was unable to prosecute
The doj is run by you loons. Trump wanted to clean house and look what happened to him.

You are spewing Republica propaganda.
The funny thing about their narrative is that Joe Bidens finances have been an open record for almost half a century, including his income taxes for decades. Yet like with the Clintons, they insist that money is being funneled to them, without a trace of it appearing on any financials, that i'm sure republicans have gone over with a fine tooth comb.
How I know this is they went over the Clinton Foundations financials, and found half a dozen donations that were incorrectly categorized. And subsequently corrected.

Compare and contrast to Trump who is still fighting to keep his taxes secret, so that we don't know who's giving money to Trump.

I think they're basing white house involvement on the fact they inquired about the actions of Donald Trump Jr (another 1st son). But the difference is that Trump Jr, was part of the presidents campaign staff when he met with the Russians over "adoption" (his claim).

Hunter was never part of Bidens campaign, his senate staff, or the Biden administration.

From Spaceballs
Dark Helmet: I am your father’s brother’s nephew’s cousin’s former roommate.
Lone Star: So what does that make us?
Dark Helmet: Absolutely nothing.

Several members of Trump's family worked for the White House and were able to conduct private business as well.

Show any involvement of our President
Putin got his pipeline while closing ours. In which gave putin the money to invade Ukraine. Made us dependent on other nations for oil. Biden will not sanction Putin's pipeline, which would end the invasion.

Forum List

Back