Psaki is right! Gas price increases due to Russia...BUT this didn't contribute?

Defiantly Surrender Accords by action alone.

No facts you say. Everything I said about our withdrawal under both Trump and Biden were facts. Neither one gave an airborn rodents butt about the Conditions other than to not get any more Americans KIA before we Skedaddled.
So I guess we could characterize it as the "Fabulous Trumpybears' Bipartisan Skedaddle Accords" too.
NOT ONE FACT! NOT ONE LINK! I go to the trouble of putting almost all of my comments with sources, proof, links.... you and people of your ilk... OPINIONS! NO facts. NO links. Why should ANYONE believe what you write?
Are you GOD? Jesus! Do you ever make mistakes? ARE YOU PERFECT?
Obviously not! Because most people don't believe what most people like you write...i.e. nothing to substantiate!
Give me some links to go and verify on my own! I definitely don't take comments from people like you with no proof! You are a liar until proven otherwise by links! Substantiation! FACTS!

NOT ONE FACT! NOT ONE LINK! I go to the trouble of putting almost all of my comments with sources, proof, links.... you and people of your ilk... OPINIONS! NO facts. NO links. Why should ANYONE believe what you write?
Are you GOD? Jesus! Do you ever make mistakes? ARE YOU PERFECT?
Obviously not! Because most people don't believe what most people like you write...i.e. nothing to substantiate!
Give me some links to go and verify on my own! I definitely don't take comments from people like you with no proof! You are a liar until proven otherwise by links! Substantiation! FACTS!

How many times do I have to link this transcript of the Generals testimony

Gen. Milley: (30:20)
Ambassador Khalilzad signed the Doha agreement with Mullah Baradar on 29, February, 2020, United States at 12,600 US troops with 8,000 NATO and 10,500 contractors. This has been a 10 year multi administration draw down, not a 19 month or 19 day NEO. Under the Doha agreement, the US would begin to withdraw its forces contingent upon Taliban meeting certain conditions, which would lead to a political agreement between the Taliban and the government of Afghanistan. There were seven conditions applicable to the Taliban and eight conditions applicable to the United States. While the Taliban did not attack US forces, which was one of the conditions, it failed to fully honor, any, any other condition under the Doha agreement.

Gen. Milley: (31:22)
And perhaps most importantly, for US national security, that Taliban has never renounced Al-Qaeda or broke its affiliation with them. We the United States adhered to every condition. In the fall of 2020 my analysis was that an accelerated withdrawal without meeting specific and necessary conditions risks losing the substantial gains made in Afghanistan, damaging US worldwide credibility, and could precipitate a general collapse of the ANSF and the Afghan government resulting in a complete Taliban takeover or general civil war. That was a year ago. My assessment remained consistent throughout. Based on my advice and the advice of the commanders, then Secretary of Defense, Esper, submitted a memorandum on nine November recommending to maintain US forces at a level between about 2500 and 4500 in Afghanistan until conditions were met for further reduction. Two days later on 11, November, 2020, I received an unclassified signed order directing the United States military to withdraw all forces from Afghanistan no later than 15, January, 2021.

How many times do I have to link this transcript of the Generals testimony

Gen. Milley: (30:20)
Ambassador Khalilzad signed the Doha agreement with Mullah Baradar on 29, February, 2020, United States at 12,600 US troops with 8,000 NATO and 10,500 contractors. This has been a 10 year multi administration draw down, not a 19 month or 19 day NEO. Under the Doha agreement, the US would begin to withdraw its forces contingent upon Taliban meeting certain conditions, which would lead to a political agreement between the Taliban and the government of Afghanistan. There were seven conditions applicable to the Taliban and eight conditions applicable to the United States. While the Taliban did not attack US forces, which was one of the conditions, it failed to fully honor, any, any other condition under the Doha agreement.

Gen. Milley: (31:22)
And perhaps most importantly, for US national security, that Taliban has never renounced Al-Qaeda or broke its affiliation with them. We the United States adhered to every condition. In the fall of 2020 my analysis was that an accelerated withdrawal without meeting specific and necessary conditions risks losing the substantial gains made in Afghanistan, damaging US worldwide credibility, and could precipitate a general collapse of the ANSF and the Afghan government resulting in a complete Taliban takeover or general civil war. That was a year ago. My assessment remained consistent throughout. Based on my advice and the advice of the commanders, then Secretary of Defense, Esper, submitted a memorandum on nine November recommending to maintain US forces at a level between about 2500 and 4500 in Afghanistan until conditions were met for further reduction. Two days later on 11, November, 2020, I received an unclassified signed order directing the United States military to withdraw all forces from Afghanistan no later than 15, January, 2021.
BUT NOT ONE description as the SURRENDER ACCORDS! You see you still don't get it!
You post a phrase that is derogatory BUT totally inaccurate. A LIE. WHERE is the Surrender?
YOU put those words in NOT Trump! NOT Milley! No one except some idiot who doesn't comprehend that the BIASED MSM would look for anything like you wrote to validate their contentions regarding Trump. Totally ignorant of your condemning something that NEVER happened!

BUT NOT ONE description as the SURRENDER ACCORDS! You see you still don't get it!
You post a phrase that is derogatory BUT totally inaccurate. A LIE. WHERE is the Surrender?
YOU put those words in NOT Trump! NOT Milley! No one except some idiot who doesn't comprehend that the BIASED MSM would look for anything like you wrote to validate their contentions regarding Trump. Totally ignorant of your condemning something that NEVER happened!
AND who was President when the TROOPS were withdrawn FIRST? How stupid was that!

You asked how many troops but tried to deflect from the link to the plethora of facts about all aspects of the Afghan withdrawal, because you object to my caricature of "Benedict Donald" failure to enforce 6 out of 7 the conditions on the Taliban of the Doha Agreement he negotiated as the "Surrender Accords"?

Hahahaha

You asked how many troops but tried to deflect from the link to the plethora of facts about all aspects of the Afghan withdrawal, because you object to my caricature of "Benedict Donald" failure to enforce 6 out of 7 the conditions on the Taliban of the Doha Agreement he negotiated as the "Surrender Accords"?

Hahahaha
But again... NOT one word in the agreement described as "Surrender Accords"!
That was YOUR definition. Not what was agreed to.

Remember who was President when the troops were withdrawn FIRST from Afghanistan? YOUR hero!
The pedophile!
Biden_kissing_kids.png

AND who was President when the TROOPS were withdrawn FIRST? How stupid was that!
Trump withdrew so many troops before Biden took office that Biden had no chance to enforce the 6 out of 7 conditions Benedict Donald didn't enforce on the Taliban without redeploying thousands of fresh troops.

That was brilliant if you wanted to hamstring the Military of the United States. Why would someone who calls himself a patriot, hamstring the US military like that? Why would anyone follow him?

Last edited:
:CryingCow: :CryingCow:

The turd will always smell like the turd it turn out to be no matter what you call it.

How about "Scheduled Skedaddle" ?

:CryingCow: :CryingCow:

The turd will always smell like the turd it turn out to be no matter what you call it.

How about "Scheduled Skedaddle" ?
Hey thank you again and again for showing the truly lack of intelligence people like you demonstrate!

Trump withdrew so many troops before Biden took office that Biden had no chance to enforce the 6 out of 7 conditions Benedict Donald didn't enforce on the Taliban without redeploying thousands of fresh troops.

That was brilliant if you wanted to hamstring the Military of the United States. Why would someone who calls himself a patriot, hamstring the US military like that? Why would anyone follow him?
Where is your proof? Until you provide FACTS you are a liar and people just don't believe you.

Where is your proof? Until you provide FACTS you are a liar and people just don't believe you.

Those facts were presented to Congress in the Generals opening statements. For the party who allowed their cult leader to hamstring the military like that, they cannot allow their flock to believe it. Hence, the Saul Biden Campaign.

Those facts were presented to Congress in the Generals opening statements. For the party who allowed their cult leader to hamstring the military like that, they cannot allow their flock to believe it. Hence, the Saul Biden Campaign.
But where are the links? The substantiation? Just because you say so DOESN"T make it SO!
Come on do a little work and research on your own as most people like me do! I check simple things like word spelling because I don't want to be accused of being lazy! So do some work!

But where are the links? The substantiation? Just because you say so DOESN"T make it SO!
Come on do a little work and research on your own as most people like me do! I check simple things like word spelling because I don't want to be accused of being lazy! So do some work!

You pretend the link to their testimony hasn't been provided or isn't publicly available because you can't accept the fact that Trump screwed the Afghan Hound and tried to blame it all on Biden. He did it out of spite for revenge. That's just the type of guy the Neo-GOP adore and want more of isn't it?

You pretend the link to their testimony hasn't been provided or isn't publicly available because you can't accept the fact that Trump screwed the Afghan Hound and tried to blame it all on Biden. He did it out of spite for revenge. That's just the type of guy the Neo-GOP adore and want more of isn't it?
How complicated is it to provide the link? If there is one!

Forum List

Back