Psaki is right! Gas price increases due to Russia...BUT this didn't contribute?

How many troops? When did that happen? WHERE is YOUR PROOF? I AM AMAZED AT
PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKING STATMENTS WITH NO SUBSTANTIATION!
Public knowledge,

when Ambassador Khalilzad signed the Doha agreement with Mullah Baradar on 29, February, 2020, United States at 12,600 US troops with 8,000 NATO and 10,500 contractors. This has been a 10 year multi administration draw down, not a 19 month or 19 day NEO. Under the Doha agreement, the US would begin to withdraw its forces contingent upon Taliban meeting certain conditions, which would lead to a political agreement between the Taliban and the government of Afghanistan. There were seven conditions applicable to the Taliban and eight conditions applicable to the United States. While the Taliban did not attack US forces, which was one of the conditions, it failed to fully honor, any, any other condition under the Doha agreement.

Gen. Milley: (31:22)
And perhaps most importantly, for US national security, that Taliban has never renounced Al-Qaeda or broke its affiliation with them. We the United States adhered to every condition. In the fall of 2020 my analysis was that an accelerated withdrawal without meeting specific and necessary conditions risks losing the substantial gains made in Afghanistan, damaging US worldwide credibility, and could precipitate a general collapse of the ANSF and the Afghan government resulting in a complete Taliban takeover or general civil war. That was a year ago. My assessment remained consistent throughout. Based on my advice and the advice of the commanders, then Secretary of Defense, Esper, submitted a memorandum on nine November recommending to maintain US forces at a level between about 2500 and 4500 in Afghanistan until conditions were met for further reduction. Two days later on 11, November, 2020, I received an unclassified signed order directing the United States military to withdraw all forces from Afghanistan no later than 15, January, 2021.

Gen. Milley: (32:48)
After further discussions regarding the risks associated with such a withdrawal, the order was rescinded. On 17 November we received a order, to reduce levels to 2,500 plus enabling forces no later than 15 January.

Public knowledge,

when Ambassador Khalilzad signed the Doha agreement with Mullah Baradar on 29, February, 2020, United States at 12,600 US troops with 8,000 NATO and 10,500 contractors. This has been a 10 year multi administration draw down, not a 19 month or 19 day NEO. Under the Doha agreement, the US would begin to withdraw its forces contingent upon Taliban meeting certain conditions, which would lead to a political agreement between the Taliban and the government of Afghanistan. There were seven conditions applicable to the Taliban and eight conditions applicable to the United States. While the Taliban did not attack US forces, which was one of the conditions, it failed to fully honor, any, any other condition under the Doha agreement.

Gen. Milley: (31:22)
And perhaps most importantly, for US national security, that Taliban has never renounced Al-Qaeda or broke its affiliation with them. We the United States adhered to every condition. In the fall of 2020 my analysis was that an accelerated withdrawal without meeting specific and necessary conditions risks losing the substantial gains made in Afghanistan, damaging US worldwide credibility, and could precipitate a general collapse of the ANSF and the Afghan government resulting in a complete Taliban takeover or general civil war. That was a year ago. My assessment remained consistent throughout. Based on my advice and the advice of the commanders, then Secretary of Defense, Esper, submitted a memorandum on nine November recommending to maintain US forces at a level between about 2500 and 4500 in Afghanistan until conditions were met for further reduction. Two days later on 11, November, 2020, I received an unclassified signed order directing the United States military to withdraw all forces from Afghanistan no later than 15, January, 2021.

Gen. Milley: (32:48)
After further discussions regarding the risks associated with such a withdrawal, the order was rescinded. On 17 November we received a order, to reduce levels to 2,500 plus enabling forces no later than 15 January.
Thank you ! I appreciate your effort to provide information.
Now from your substantiation:

While the Taliban did not attack US forces, which was one of the conditions,
it failed to fully honor, any, any other condition under the Doha agreement.

So why didn't Biden honor the Doha agreement because the Taliban did not fully honor?
There was NO NEED to withdraw if the Taliban didn't keep the agreement!
And why didn't Milley withdraw no later that 1/15/21? They kept the troops there.

Biden denies military commanders recommended he leave troops in Afghanistan​

No,” Biden told Stephanopoulos in the interview, portions of which aired early Thursday on ABC’s “Good Morning America." “No one said that to me that I can recall.”

The Wall Street Journal reported in April that Biden’s decision to withdraw all U.S. troops from Afghanistan went against recommendations from top military commanders — specifically:
  • Gen. Frank McKenzie, commander of U.S. forces in the Middle East;
  • Gen. Austin Miller, commander of NATO forces in Afghanistan; and
  • Gen. Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff — to keep 2,500 troops in Afghanistan.

Trump would have left them there BECAUSE he listened to the experts...i.e. the military leaders.

Remember it was Obama's administration who enforced this ROE:... " as if they were playground rules.”
Here is one of the ROEs that caused casualties. A laminated card ROE within Iraq... including:
have to defend yourselves with lethal force." For to make arrests.
“Does that make any f–king sense?” Pfc. Jared Pautsch.

But very few Americans are aware why we are still fighting because...
How Our Overly Restrictive Rules of Engagement Keep Us from Winning Wars

Once again, the Taliban took over and eliminated democracy under Biden, not Trump. Why can't you take responsibility for your failures?
That course was set when the Trump team didn't insist on the truce between the Afghan Army and the Taliban and by not forcing them to the negotiating table before we pulled most all of our troops out. Trump lied when he said our withdrawal was conditioned based. After the lame duck withdrawals, the two paths were plain to see. Complete the withdrawal of the last 2500 troops or go back to combat with the Taliban and send thousands more bodies into the fray.

So why didn't Biden honor the Doha agreement because the Taliban did not fully honor
The was nothing left to honor but the final withdrawal of the remnants of our forces. Unless you wanted to go back to war with the Taliban. America didn't want that. What condition(s) of the Trump Surrender Accords that trump failed to enforce do you think Biden should have enforced on the Taliban before our final exit and how?

here was NO NEED to withdraw if the Taliban didn't keep the agreement!
And why didn't Milley withdraw no later that 1/15/21? They kept the troops there.

That what I keep asking, Why did the Trumpybear withdraw so many troops when the Taliban didn't...

Last edited:
Why did Trump negotiate with the Taliban in February of 2020 if Afghanistan was such a peaceful democracy?
Our country is falling apart at the seams under Biden so I definitely understand your need to but Trump this but Trump that. The Taliban didn't take over Afghanistan in 2020. They took it over under Biden. Your argument seems to be that Biden just followed through with Trump's ineptness and that Biden knew that following Trump's plan would cause the Taliban to take control of the country but Biden went ahead and did it anyway. Isn't that a rather stupid argument? This is what our leader does, after being elected, continuing down a path you know is the wrong path and allowing radical Islamic terrorists to completely take over a newly democratic country? But we can always blame Trump.

That course was set when the Trump team didn't insist on the truce between the Afghan Army and the Taliban and by not forcing them to the negotiating table before we pulled most all of our troops out. Trump lied when he said our withdrawal was conditioned based. After the lame duck withdrawals, the two paths were plain to see. Complete the withdrawal of the last 2500 troops or go back to combat with the Taliban and send thousands more bodies into the fray.
So, you are saying you agree with the Trump plan?

And Obama as well as Biden thought bankrupting 1,400 companies was OK, putting 450,000 people out of work and stopping $100 billion in Federal/state/local taxes was OK!
Plus Obama and Biden also thought higher gas prices as Europeans pay is admirable! They also were all right with utilities going bankrupt and prices skyrocketing. BUT you never heard that did you from the MSM.
Obama encouraged the USA to be DEPENDENT on foreign oil.
Read the attached and tell me these are intelligent statements and positions?
By the way Trump was against ALL of these Anti-American statements and actions! ALL!
ObamaAntiBusiness.png

LOL. Yes, I get it. With the country falling apart everywhere you look, redirect to Trump. Let's see what voters think of that strategy come November.

So then you must agree that Biden botched it.
How did Biden Botch Trump's implementation of Surrender Accords. Those were Trumps fuck ups. Most of those happened within 135 days of the signing of the Accords. Not the extra withdrawals he conducted after the level was dropped to 8600. And certainly not the Lame Duck withdrawals he made after his loss was announced on the news.

How did Biden Botch Trump's implementation of Surrender Accords. Those were Trumps fuck ups. Most of those happened within 135 days of the signing of the Accords. Not the extra withdrawals he conducted after the level was dropped to 8600. And certainly not the Lame Duck withdrawals he made after his loss was announced on the news.
I understand your need during a disasterous Biden presidency to say, "but Trump".

Who the hell are YOU that we should believe A word you write?
For example... What actual policy was the implementation of "Surrender Accords"?
Exactly what were the "Surrender Accords"?
There are NONE! You are like the MSM making FAKE news. There never was a "Surrender Accord"!
FACTS for dummies who definitely are BLIND!!

The title of the signed deal is
“An Agreement between Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan and the United States of America”
SEE anywhere the word "SURRENDER?????
Again it is the proof that "BLIND" people like you use "exaggeration " as does the MSM. NO where
was there any "Surrender Accords"! You should really be ashamed of your obvious ignorance!

For example... What actual policy was the implementation of "Surrender Accords"?
You know I'm glad you asked that question. For me it was the way the Trumpybear implemented the Doha Accords he negotiated with the Taliban. You see all the conditions we met like withdrawing most all of our troops and abandoning 5 military bases were suppose to be conditional on the Taliban meeting their conditions. They only met one condition. That one was the Truce with US and our EU allies. Trump nor Biden appeared to give a single fuck about the Taliban ignoring the other conditions. Those conditions if followed, could have resulted in a lasting peace if we stood by the commitment that our withdrawal was condition based on all the agreements not just one. They let us leave without engaging our exiting troops in combat. That's why I call it the 'Surrender Accords"
There never was a "Surrender Accord"!

Hahaha yeah there was. But to be fair, it's not the first time we pulled that shit either.

Last edited:
You know I'm glad you asked that question. For me it was the way the Trumpybear implemented the Doha Accords he negotiated with the Taliban. You see all the conditions we met like withdrawing most all of our troops and abandoning 5 military bases were suppose to be conditional on the Taliban meeting their conditions. They only met one condition. That one was the Truce with US and our EU allies. Trump nor Biden appeared to give a single fuck about the Taliban ignoring the other conditions. Those conditions if followed, could have resulted in a lasting peace if we stood by the commitment that our withdrawal was condition based on all the agreements not just one. They let us leave without engaging our exiting troops in combat. That's why I call it the 'Surrender Accords"

Hahaha yeah there was. But to be fair, it's not the first time we pulled that shit either.
But there never was an accord called "Surrender Accords"! You are proof positive of how exaggerations. Lies. Just plain evil discourse is disseminated by the MSM which YOU evidently believe 100% of everything they produce is the gospel. How sad you make decisions based on personal vindictiveness as you are displaying. No facts. Just personal dislike which understanding your mental state I comprehend your ignorance.
Tell me what doe the attached and totally substantiated statements mean to you as regarding HOW you get your information to make decisions?
Tell me if 96% of your donations went to a loser, then the next 4 years you spent taking a negative..(not neutral !) reporting and then in 2020 donated 90% against Trump? If you are at all honest at least admit the biased MSM reported news that was not totally honest!
MSMdonations.png

I understand the "Saul Biden" campaign is like a compulsion for some on the other side......
Biden is our president right now and he has done such a horrible job that blue states are turning red and even democrats are jumping off the Titanic instead of running for re-election at the midterms. Spin it all you want, enough of the voters know how their lives are. They know inflation, etc. are not Trump's fault.

But there never was an accord called "Surrender Accords"! You are proof positive of how exaggerations. Lies. Just plain evil discourse is disseminated by the MSM which YOU evidently believe 100% of everything they produce is the gospel. How sad you make decisions based on personal vindictiveness as you are displaying. No facts. Just personal dislike which understanding your mental state I comprehend your ignorance.
Tell me what doe the attached and totally substantiated statements mean to you as regarding HOW you get your information to make decisions?
Tell me if 96% of your donations went to a loser, then the next 4 years you spent taking a negative..(not neutral !) reporting and then in 2020 donated 90% against Trump? If you are at all honest at least admit the biased MSM reported news that was not totally honest!

Defiantly Surrender Accords by action alone.

No facts you say. Everything I said about our withdrawal under both Trump and Biden were facts. Neither one gave an airborn rodents butt about the Conditions other than to not get any more Americans KIA before we Skedaddled.
So I guess we could characterize it as the "Fabulous Trumpybears' Bipartisan Skedaddle Accords" too.

Biden is our president right now and he has done such a horrible job that blue states are turning red and even democrats are jumping off the Titanic instead of running for re-election at the midterms. Spin it all you want, enough of the voters know how their lives are. They know inflation, etc. are not Trump's fault.

Nice punt.

Forum List

Back