Psaki says that Biden will not apologize for calling Rittenhouse a white supremacist

Retard,
Isn’t it amazing that CNN, MSNBC, the View, and all the Rest of the Media spoke about him shooting three WHITE GUYS but not the Black Guy?
Why is that, RETARD? 🤠
LOL

Again, your lack of attention doesn't mean it didn't happen. Next time, pay attention. Maybe then you'll catch these things in the news instead of being such a flaming retard.

LOL

Again, your lack of attention doesn't mean it didn't happen. Next time, pay attention. Maybe then you'll catch these things in the news instead of being such a flaming retard
YAWN…. No answer retard. The Liberal news media did not cover any forth potential victim. All we heard about on all Channels were about those three Caucasians you Flaming idiot

LOL

Now you're lying about what I said. Clear evidence you don't know what you're talking about. I never said he shotvat a black man "for sport."
Never said you said that you moron. You did infer he shot him for no reason. You don’t know what you’re talking about idiot.

YAWN…. No answer retard. The Liberal news media did not cover any forth potential victim. All we heard about on all Channels were about those three Caucasians you Flaming idiot
Of course the news did. Sadly, you're brain-dead. Prolly explains why you don't know much about the shootings.

Oh, and thanks for letting me know my insults are hitting their marks. I call you a retard, you parrot that back with "RETARD." I call you a flaming retard, you come back with "flaming idiot."

You got no game, boyo, and posters here are laughing at your ignorance.

Last edited:
Never said you said that you moron. You did infer he shot him for no reason. You don’t know what you’re talking about idiot.
I did no such thing. Sadly, you're mentally deranged. You asked, if he’s a “White Supremacist“ why did he shoot only Caucasians? To which I point out he also shot at a black guy but missed; which you apparently know nothing about. Where is that inferring he shot at that guy for sport?

I did no such thing. Sadly, you're mentally deranged. You asked, if he’s a “White Supremacist“ why did he shoot only Caucasians? To which I point out he also shot at a black guy but missed; which you apparently know nothing about. Where is that inferring he shot at that guy for sport?
Funny the media doesn’t mention the Black Guy nor was he called as a Witness ? He would have made a Good witness for the Prosecution; don’t you think?
If he didn’t shoot “ for sport” then please tell us why. It’s in your delusional , psychotic brain 🧠

Of course the news did. Sadly, you're brain-dead. Prolly explains why you don't know much about the shootings.

Oh, and thanks for letting me know my insults are hitting their marks. I call you a retard, you parrot that back with "RETARD." I call you a flaming retard, you come back with "flaming idiot."

You got no game, boyo, and posters here are laughing at your ignorance.
I’m not the one they’re laughing 😂 at

I’m not the one they’re laughing 😂 at
I'm sure lying to yourself makes you feel better but it doesn't actually help you. Of course they're laughing at you. You claim you paid attention to the trial but you're ignorant to the fact that Rittenhouse was charged for shooting at a 4th person who he missed with 2 shots. You also don't know why that 4th person didn't testify. It's your ignorance, no one else's; and it's what other folks laugh at.

Last edited:
I'm sure lying to yourself makes you feel better but it doesn't actually help you. Of course they're laughing at you. You claim you paid attention to the trial but you're ignorant to the fact that Rittenhouse was charged for shooting at a 4th person who he missed with 2 shots.
You’re the one who is being laughed at. I asked basic questions; Why the Liberal Media didn’t even refer to it and why he didn’t testify for the Prosecution and you can’t answer

Funny the media doesn’t mention the Black Guy nor was he called as a Witness ? He would have made a Good witness for the Prosecution; don’t you think?
If he didn’t shoot “ for sport” then please tell us why. It’s in your delusional , psychotic brain 🧠
He shot at him in self-defense, boyo. You didn't watch any of the trial, did you? And there's a very good reason he wasn't called to testify. You just don't know what that reason is.

:abgg2q.jpg:

You’re the one who is being laughed at. I asked basic questions; Why the Liberal Media didn’t even refer to it and why he didn’t testify for the Prosecution and you can’t answer
LOL

You're lying again. Of course I can answer. But it's more fun watching your demonstration of abject ignorance.

:dance:

LOL

You're lying again. Of course I can answer. But it's more fun watching your demonstration of abject ignorance.

Now that the election of 2020 is over, the Progs will go back to some semblance of law and order. They stole the election by causing misery. Lie after lie after lie. If we lose control of the economic/financial system with the loss of civility, there is going to be an ugliness never seen in our nation.

Now that the election of 2020 is over, the Progs will go back to some semblance of law and order. They stole the election by causing misery. Lie after lie after lie. If we lose control of the economic/financial system with the loss of civility, there is going to be an ugliness never seen in our nation.
Prove fraud that stole the election...

I’m not the one who is ignorant. 😇
LOL

Lying doesn't help you. Of course you are. You don't know Rittenhouse took two shots at a black guy. You don't know they both missed him. You don't know Rittenhouse was charged with 1st degree recklessly endangering safety for doing that. You don't know why that black guy didn't testify.

You're actually very ignorant.

LOL

There were seven charges and Rittenhouse was acquitted on all of them. None of them involved this imaginary “ black man” you refer to in your delusional “ mind
LOL

Lying doesn't help you. Of course you are. You don't know Rittenhouse took two shots at a black guy. You don't know they both missed him. You don't know Rittenhouse was charged with 1st degree recklessly endangering safety for doing that. You don't know why that black guy didn't testify.

You're actually very ignorant.
Youre the ignorant one. He had seven charges and not one of them involved a Black Guy.

Youre the ignorant one. He had seven charges and not one of them involved a Black Guy.

LOL

Yes, ignorant one, one of the charges against him was for shooting at the black guy.

Your ignorance knows no boundaries, does it?

LOL

Yes, ignorant one, one of the charges against him was for shooting at the black guy.

Sorry,
LOL

Another lie. Charges 1 through7 had nothing to do with a forth person you ignorant moron

Another lie. Charges 1 through7 had nothing to do with a forth person you ignorant moron
LOLOL

Dayum, like I said, your ignorance knows no boundaries.

Actually, 2 of the charges involved reckless endangerment of safety. One involving a 4th person and another involving a 5th person.

You know we're talking about the Rittenhouse case, right?

LOLOL

Dayum, like I said, your ignorance knows no boundaries.

Actually, 2 of the charges involved reckless endangerment of safety. One involving a 4th person and another involving a 5th person.

You know we're talking about the Rittenhouse case, right?

If you’re capable try reading Charges 1 through 7

Forum List

Back