Psych exams for gun purchases

Yeah, in the parking lot.

By the end of the massacre, 26 people were dead including an unborn child, authorities said. The fatalities included eight members of the same family and Kelley’s own grandmother-in-law.

Caught the shooters "attention", it wasn't with a bullet, he drove away.

Regardless, the guy did good in my book.

But you're still deflecting.

November 6 2017
President Donald Trump blamed the Texas church shooting that left at least 26 dead on mental health problems, but experts say that it's much more complicated than that.

Trump, who’s visiting Japan, spoke about the shooting in a press conference Monday.

“We have a lot of mental health problems in our country, as do other countries, but this isn't a guns situation,” said Trump in Tokyo. “This is a mental health problem at the highest level. It’s a very, very sad event.”

Moron, read the story….willeford shot him and he ran away…… you doofus

So here's a crazy idea. Instead of waiting until AFTER a mass shooter has left a pile of bodies to find out why he never should have been sold a gun.

Let's find this stuff out before hand and not sell him a gun to start with.

Oh, Ramos was arrested four years ago for threatening to do a school shooting, but he was 14 and treated as a juvenile offender.

Dumb ass… if the family, friends, school or police did something, he would have been refused the rifle because he didn’t pass the background check… your god….government….failed…again

Dumb ass… if the family, friends, school or police did something, he would have been refused the rifle because he didn’t pass the background check… your god….government….failed…again

Was the government allowed to talk to his friends, family, etc.?

Nope. Because the NRA weakened the background system to just being an incomplete database.

So let's try this.

When I got my last job, I had a THOROUGH background check. They checked with all my former employers, they talked to previous co-workers, they even checked my credit history.

So if you are a first time gun buyer, let's do the same.

An investigator goes back and talks to your employer, your family and friends, your school if you graduated in the last five years, to see if you are the kind of nut who might shoot something up.

Can't really apply it to the 21% of the population who own guns, but that's fine, as most mass shooters buy their guns within days of their rampage, so let's actually start there, with new gun owners.

We had a talk with yours. I don't suggest you get a firearm.

Of course, because a Constitutional right isn't a guarantee of employment, your employer can legally do that.

Calling the competitive, orange, liar out isn't being triggered.
Defending the moron is.

Dec. 26: Trump tweeted: "The ‘Justice’ Department and the FBI have done nothing about the 2020 Presidential Election Voter Fraud, the biggest SCAM in our nation’s history, despite overwhelming evidence. They should be ashamed. History will remember. Never give up. See everyone in D.C. on January 6th."

"WE HAVE JUST BEGUN TO FIGHT!!!" Trump said in another tweet.

Jan, 6: "We’re going to walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators, and congressmen and women," Trump told his supporters shortly before the Capitol assault. "We’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong."

Dec. 26:. "@senatemajldr and Republican Senators have to get tougher, or you won’t have a Republican Party anymore. We won the Presidential Election, by a lot. FIGHT FOR IT. Don’t let them take it away!" Trump tweeted Dec. 18.

Jan. 4: At a rally in Georgia the day before the Senate runoffs, Trump repeated his grievances about his own election. He spoke about a continued fight, both for himself and the Senate.

"If the liberal Democrats take the Senate and the White House — and they’re not taking this White House — we’re going to fight like hell, I’ll tell you right now," Trump said.

"We’re going to take it back," Trump said.

View attachment 652186
Yep we know how the democrat controlled media munipulated your weak ass tarded mind.

Yep we know how the democrat controlled media munipulated your weak ass tarded mind.
Sure Q NUT Trumptard.

July 24 2018
“Don’t believe the crap you see from these people, the fake news,” Trump said, pointing at reporters as the crowd broke out in boos. “Just remember, what you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening.”

“Sick with us,” he pleaded. “Just stick with us.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” ― George Orwell, 1984

Sure Q NUT Trumptard.

July 24 2018
“Don’t believe the crap you see from these people, the fake news,” Trump said, pointing at reporters as the crowd broke out in boos. “Just remember, what you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening.”

“Sick with us,” he pleaded. “Just stick with us.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” ― George Orwell, 1984
Oh the mind of the Trump derangement people they need to be institutionalized.

1653996648629.png

We've got a senile old moron controlling the largest nuclear weapons capability on the planet. How about we start with him first.

The times are uh changin. If the right doesn't do something about the lefts newly attempts to dismantle the 2A, the red flood coming in Nov. won't be much more than a small wave.

The right better do something besides ignore this situation that's upon them. Speaking from a political strategy stand point, if the right tries to ignore this gun violence issue, they won't gain near as many seats.

So, I was thinking (Oh noooo. Here he goes again)
If the right came up with a law that states one must pass a psych exam in order to purchase a gun, what should applicants be disqualified for.

I know, I know. It's retarded. But doing nothing is the government allowing more mass killings. I get the point, because I'm pro 2A. Laws don't stop crime. Gun laws aren't going to stop mass shooting. I get all that. So I'm asking for some common sense here.

Me personally, I didn't mind getting a gun permit. In fact, I bragged about it when I first got it. Even thought having to get one, meant I was allowing the state government to infringe upon my 2A. But in the end, I'm still able to carry. I'm still able to put myself in a position to save lives if the chance arises.

So I'm thinking, the things that would disqualify someone from legally buying a gun would be the following. Please add your ideas.

1. Anyone with a record of violence in their recent history. Say 5 years. (per 911 calls or provable reports)
2. Anyone who's committed any sort of crime, using a gun. Whether it was fired or not. (holstered doesn't count as using)
3. Anyone with a history of mental disorders in the last 5 years. Especially those on mental meds to control their behavior.

One thing that needs to be highly protected are decent gun owners from false accusations. Decent gun owners pose no threat to society. In fact, in many instances, they've protected and saved many lives using their weapons. Those peoples rights should in no way, shape or form, be infringed upon.
People like Ramos, I could care less about their rights.

Let's dance.
I'll vote for that after we pass I.Q. tests for voters.

I'll vote for that after we pass I.Q. tests for voters.
I'll vote for I.Q. test in order to vote.

Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star, to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 6, 2018

Trump described having to repeat five words — "person, woman, man, camera, TV" — and then later on in the test remember the words to repeat again.

"They said nobody gets it in order, it's actually not that easy," Trump claimed. "But for me, it was easy. And that's not an easy question."

“You go, 'person, woman, man, camera, TV,'” he said. “They say, ‘That's amazing. How did you do that?’ I have, like, a good memory ... I’m cognitively there.”

So they say, ‘Could you repeat that?' So I said, ‘Yeah. So it's person, woman, man, camera, TV.’ ‘Okay, that's very good. If you get it in order you get extra points.’

Sure, I vote for the retard who raised his I.Q. from one to three................because the moron got "extra" points".

So here's a crazy idea. Instead of waiting until AFTER a mass shooter has left a pile of bodies to find out why he never should have been sold a gun.

Let's find this stuff out before hand and not sell him a gun to start with.

Oh, Ramos was arrested four years ago for threatening to do a school shooting, but he was 14 and treated as a juvenile offender.

So what should've been done?

Should the rantings of a child preclude him from ever owning a firearm?

Nope. Because the NRA weakened the background system to just being an incomplete database.

So let's try this.

When I got my last job, I had a THOROUGH background check. They checked with all my former employers, they talked to previous co-workers, they even checked my credit history.

An investigator goes back and talks to your employer, your family and friends, your school if you graduated in the last five years, to see if you are the kind of nut who might shoot something up.

Can't really apply it to the 21% of the population who own guns, but that's fine, as most mass shooters buy their guns within days of their rampage, so let's actually start there, with new gun owners.

Moron, the family should have sought help…..the school should have sought help….the police should have pressed for an involuntary commitment which they have in Texas…

The gun store had no part in the mistakes of all those others and had his name popped in the background check, they would have refused the purchase

So what should've been done?

Should the rantings of a child preclude him from ever owning a firearm?

No, the rantings and the self mutilation and the violence at home and at school and the friends who knew he was mutilating animals……..

That combination of warning signs should have led to the authorities stepping in…..

He isn’t the first to show these warning signs…..and he isn’t the first to have them ignored by the school and police

So let's try this.

Yes…..the police who responded to the violence at home, at school and in public as well as the animal mutilations would allow the police to act and take what they knew to a judge

Forum List

Back