Psych exams for gun purchases

You're really not making a great deal of sense.

Why would the police have been involved? There's currently no evidence that he had a juvenile record. If he didn't that would certainly explain the lack of action taken by law enforcement. His family? His school? What did he do that should've been reported to the authorities by his family or teachers?

They were called over domestic issues.....and they saw first hand that he had issues....

He didn't have a juvenile record but he had mental issues ...... which could have been used to involuntarily commit him for actual care, and that would have popped on his background checks.....

He was involved in actual fights and threats, reported self mutilation......domestic issues that resulted in the police being called.....

As more comes out you will see....he was known to the police and the school

How does Trump have anything to do with any of that, you dumb ass?
Just like your moron dear leader, the point flew right over your head.

The orange mental patient blames mental illness entirely, for the shootings, idiot.
The guy who tried to murder the Republican baseball team? A left wing democrat supporter of Bernie Sanders, and Elizabeth Warren.......

Black racist ran over Whites at the Christmas parade in Waukesha...

Blm Supporter murdered 6 police officer in Dallas...

Left wing racist just murdered 10 people in Buffalo.....

Communist Chinese man murdered 6 Taiwanese Americans in California.....
Sure, they were, Q NUT.

Nope.....Trump stopped assholes like you from weaponizing mental health against gun owners.....and he did so with the ACLU and 23 other mental health groups supporting him....you dumb ass
What a fucking retard, perfect Trumphumper.

November 6 2017
On Sunday morning, a man opened fire on a congregation at a Baptist church in Sutherland Springs, Texas. According to the most recent count, the gunman killed at least 26 people. The attack, which is the 378th mass shooting in 2017, was met online with a mixture of sadness and cynicism.

President Trump, who is currently traveling in Asia, explained why he thinks gun control is definitely not the problem when he answered questions about the shooting on Monday morning:

February 15 2018
President Donald Trump offered some solemn remarks Thursday addressing the mass shooting at a Florida high school which left at least 17 dead. Trump laid the blame on the mental health of the shooter and declined to mention the issues of gun violence or gun control.

“We are committed to working with state and local leaders to help secure our schools and tackle the difficult issue of mental health,” said Trump. “Later this month, I will be meeting with the nation’s governors and attorney generals, where making our schools and our children safer will be our top priority.”

August 5 2019
Last week, Donald Trump responded to the mass shootings in El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio, by saying that “mental illness and hatred pulls the trigger, not the gun.”

During his speech at the NRA convention in Houston, former President Donald Trump said the U.S. needs to “drastically change” its approach to mental health and called for more school security. Trump’s comments come in the wake of a shooting at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, where 19 students and two teachers were killed.

"Weaponizing mental health is all the idiot did for years.
Gun Control Laws Should Be Fair

But gun control laws, like any law, should be fair, effective and not based on prejudice or stereotype. This rule met none of those criteria.

In this era of “alternative facts,” we must urge politicians to create laws based on reliable evidence and solid data.

The thousands of Americans whose disability benefits are managed by someone else range from young people with depression and financial inexperience to older adults with Down syndrome needing help with a limited budget. But no data — none — show that these individuals have a propensity for violence in general or gun violence in particular.

To the contrary, studies show that people with mental disabilities are less likely to commit firearm crimes than to be the victimsof violence by others.

--------------------------

The ACLU and 23 national disability groups did not oppose this rule because we want more guns in our community. This is about more than guns. Adding more innocent Americans to the National Instant Criminal Background database because of a mental disability is a disturbing trend — one that could be applied to voting, parenting or other rights dearer than gun ownership. We opposed it because it would do little to stem gun violence but do much to harm our civil rights.
Then why does Trump and his cult blame the mentally ill, for all the shootings?

The times are uh changin. If the right doesn't do something about the lefts newly attempts to dismantle the 2A, the red flood coming in Nov. won't be much more than a small wave.

The right better do something besides ignore this situation that's upon them. Speaking from a political strategy stand point, if the right tries to ignore this gun violence issue, they won't gain near as many seats.

So, I was thinking (Oh noooo. Here he goes again)
If the right came up with a law that states one must pass a psych exam in order to purchase a gun, what should applicants be disqualified for.

I know, I know. It's retarded. But doing nothing is the government allowing more mass killings. I get the point, because I'm pro 2A. Laws don't stop crime. Gun laws aren't going to stop mass shooting. I get all that. So I'm asking for some common sense here.

Me personally, I didn't mind getting a gun permit. In fact, I bragged about it when I first got it. Even thought having to get one, meant I was allowing the state government to infringe upon my 2A. But in the end, I'm still able to carry. I'm still able to put myself in a position to save lives if the chance arises.

So I'm thinking, the things that would disqualify someone from legally buying a gun would be the following. Please add your ideas.

1. Anyone with a record of violence in their recent history. Say 5 years. (per 911 calls or provable reports)
2. Anyone who's committed any sort of crime, using a gun. Whether it was fired or not. (holstered doesn't count as using)
3. Anyone with a history of mental disorders in the last 5 years. Especially those on mental meds to control their behavior.

One thing that needs to be highly protected are decent gun owners from false accusations. Decent gun owners pose no threat to society. In fact, in many instances, they've protected and saved many lives using their weapons. Those peoples rights should in no way, shape or form, be infringed upon.
People like Ramos, I could care less about their rights.

Let's dance.
🖕

You're the mentally challenged.
I'm not the one who thinks Mexico paid for Trump's wall.

“We won the evangelicals,” Trump said. “We won with young. We won with old. We won with highly educated. We won with poorly educated. I love the poorly educated.”

Trump Really loves you.

I'm not the one who thinks Mexico paid for Trump's wall.

“We won the evangelicals,” Trump said. “We won with young. We won with old. We won with highly educated. We won with poorly educated. I love the poorly educated.”

Trump Really loves you.
You're the one that's so easily triggered by the orange man. You're the one that believes in conspiracy theories.

You're the one that's so easily triggered by the orange man. You're the one that believes in conspiracy theories.
Calling the competitive, orange, liar out isn't being triggered.
Defending the moron is.

Dec. 26: Trump tweeted: "The ‘Justice’ Department and the FBI have done nothing about the 2020 Presidential Election Voter Fraud, the biggest SCAM in our nation’s history, despite overwhelming evidence. They should be ashamed. History will remember. Never give up. See everyone in D.C. on January 6th."

"WE HAVE JUST BEGUN TO FIGHT!!!" Trump said in another tweet.

Jan, 6: "We’re going to walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators, and congressmen and women," Trump told his supporters shortly before the Capitol assault. "We’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong."

Dec. 26:. "@senatemajldr and Republican Senators have to get tougher, or you won’t have a Republican Party anymore. We won the Presidential Election, by a lot. FIGHT FOR IT. Don’t let them take it away!" Trump tweeted Dec. 18.

Jan. 4: At a rally in Georgia the day before the Senate runoffs, Trump repeated his grievances about his own election. He spoke about a continued fight, both for himself and the Senate.

"If the liberal Democrats take the Senate and the White House — and they’re not taking this White House — we’re going to fight like hell, I’ll tell you right now," Trump said.

"We’re going to take it back," Trump said.

1653987622929.png

What a fucking retard, perfect Trumphumper.

November 6 2017
On Sunday morning, a man opened fire on a congregation at a Baptist church in Sutherland Springs, Texas. According to the most recent count, the gunman killed at least 26 people. The attack, which is the 378th mass shooting in 2017, was met online with a mixture of sadness and cynicism.

President Trump, who is currently traveling in Asia, explained why he thinks gun control is definitely not the problem when he answered questions about the shooting on Monday morning:

February 15 2018
President Donald Trump offered some solemn remarks Thursday addressing the mass shooting at a Florida high school which left at least 17 dead. Trump laid the blame on the mental health of the shooter and declined to mention the issues of gun violence or gun control.

“We are committed to working with state and local leaders to help secure our schools and tackle the difficult issue of mental health,” said Trump. “Later this month, I will be meeting with the nation’s governors and attorney generals, where making our schools and our children safer will be our top priority.”

August 5 2019
Last week, Donald Trump responded to the mass shootings in El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio, by saying that “mental illness and hatred pulls the trigger, not the gun.”

During his speech at the NRA convention in Houston, former President Donald Trump said the U.S. needs to “drastically change” its approach to mental health and called for more school security. Trump’s comments come in the wake of a shooting at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, where 19 students and two teachers were killed.

"Weaponizing mental health is all the idiot did for years.

Then why does Trump and his cult blame the mentally ill, for all the shootings?

And you forgot to add....

The attack was stopped, and 26 people were saved, by an NRA instructor with his own AR-15 rifle, who stopped the attack by calling out to the attacker, who left the church to engage the NRA instructor, who then shot the attacker, and the attacker fled the scene, dying down the road, as the NRA instructor and another man pursued him...long before the police arrived...

And you forgot to add....

The attack was stopped, and 26 people were saved, by an NRA instructor with his own AR-15 rifle, who stopped the attack by calling out to the attacker, who left the church to engage the NRA instructor, who then shot the attacker, and the attacker fled the scene, dying down the road, as the NRA instructor and another man pursued him...long before the police arrived...
26 people killed but were "saved"?

You're FOS..................as usual.

The Sutherland Springs church shooting occurred on November 5, 2017, when Devin Patrick Kelley, age 26, of New Braunfels, Texas, perpetrated a mass shooting at the First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs, Texas. Kelley killed 26 people, including an unborn child, wounded 22 others, and killed HIMSELF. The attack is the deadliest mass shooting in Texas history, and the fifth-deadliest in the United States.

Kelley was then confronted by and traded fire with Stephen Willeford, a local resident and former NRA firearms instructor who was armed with an AR-15 semi-automatic rifle. Willeford had taken cover behind a truck across the street from the church and shot Kelley twice, once in the leg and once in the upper left torso under his tactical gear.
Kelley, who had dropped his rifle during the initial firefight with Willeford, fired back with a handgun before fleeing in his Ford Expedition. Willeford fired one more round as Kelley sped north on FM 539.
Willeford then noticed a pickup truck parked at the intersection of 4th St. and FM 539, driven by Johnnie Langendorff.

Kelly was in the parking lot.
AFTER killing and wounding all those people.

Willeford didn't "save' anyone.

The Sutherland Springs church shooting occurred on November 5, 2017, when Devin Patrick Kelley, age 26, of New Braunfels, Texas, perpetrated a mass shooting at the First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs, Texas. Kelley killed 26 people, including an unborn child, wounded 22 others, and killed HIMSELF. The attack is the deadliest mass shooting in Texas history, and the fifth-deadliest in the United States.

Kelley was then confronted by and traded fire with Stephen Willeford, a local resident and former NRA firearms instructor who was armed with an AR-15 semi-automatic rifle. Willeford had taken cover behind a truck across the street from the church and shot Kelley twice, once in the leg and once in the upper left torso under his tactical gear.
Kelley, who had dropped his rifle during the initial firefight with Willeford, fired back with a handgun before fleeing in his Ford Expedition. Willeford fired one more round as Kelley sped north on FM 539.
Willeford then noticed a pickup truck parked at the intersection of 4th St. and FM 539, driven by Johnnie Langendorff.

You dumb ass...do your fucking research...

'Be quiet! It's him!' Survivors say shooter walked pew by pew looking for people to shoot - CNN

As the massacre continued, Ramirez made eye contact with Annabelle Pomeroy -- the 14-year-old daughter of the church's pastor. She was crying for help, Ramirez told KSAT.
Realizing Annabelle might get shot, Ramirez motioned with his finger for her to stay quiet. It didn't work. Annabelle was killed.

The gunman eventually made his way to the back pew, where Brown's mother was hiding, "and started shooting the lady next to her multiple times," Brown said.

Brown's mother was certain she would be next, "and her life was about to end."

"Then somebody with a gun showed up at the front of the church (and) caught the shooter's attention," Brown said. "And he left, and that was the end of the ordeal."

Church shootings stopped, and not stopped....

Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia ( 6 dead, 4 wounded)

Charleston church shooting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia ( 9 dead)

26 dead in shooting at church in Sutherland Springs, Texas (26 dead)

vs.

Deputies Osceola pastor shot church janitor in self-defense ( 0 dead)

6 Shot At New Life Church Gunman 2 Churchgoers Dead - 7NEWS Denver TheDenverChannel.com ( 2 dead, 3 wounded)

Remember This SC Concealed Carrier Stops Mass Shooting During Church Service. No Casualties. ( 0 dead)

Psychiatrist v. patient with gun, in gun free zone

No guns: 41 dead

Sikh temple ( 6 dead, 4 wounded)

Charleston ( 9 dead)

Texas church shooting (26 dead)

Parishioners with guns: 2 dead

Osceola ( 0 dead )

New life ( 2 dead, 3 wounded)

South Carolina shotgun guy ( 0 dead)

Texas church...NRA instructor with AR-15 rifle saved 26 + lives

hospital shooting, Psychiatrist brought gun into gun free zone, ( 1 dead) stopped shooter.

Temple massacre has some Sikhs mulling gun ownership

The president of the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin had only a butter knife on hand, which he used to fight the gunman. He was killed, but his heroic actions were credited for slowing the shooter. Guns were not allowed in the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin.

“No guns [were] allowed in the temple,” Kulbir Singh, an attendee of the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin, told FoxNews.com. “Everyone knows that it’s not allowed, anywhere in the temple.”

Willeford caused him to stop murdering the wounded, you dumb ass......22 lives saved because he showed up with his rifle........an AR-15....

They were called over domestic issues.....and they saw first hand that he had issues....

He didn't have a juvenile record but he had mental issues ...... which could have been used to involuntarily commit him for actual care, and that would have popped on his background checks.....

He was involved in actual fights and threats, reported self mutilation......domestic issues that resulted in the police being called.....

As more comes out you will see....he was known to the police and the school

So here's a crazy idea. Instead of waiting until AFTER a mass shooter has left a pile of bodies to find out why he never should have been sold a gun.

Let's find this stuff out before hand and not sell him a gun to start with.

Oh, Ramos was arrested four years ago for threatening to do a school shooting, but he was 14 and treated as a juvenile offender.

You dumb ass...do your fucking research...

'Be quiet! It's him!' Survivors say shooter walked pew by pew looking for people to shoot - CNN

As the massacre continued, Ramirez made eye contact with Annabelle Pomeroy -- the 14-year-old daughter of the church's pastor. She was crying for help, Ramirez told KSAT.
Realizing Annabelle might get shot, Ramirez motioned with his finger for her to stay quiet. It didn't work. Annabelle was killed.

The gunman eventually made his way to the back pew, where Brown's mother was hiding, "and started shooting the lady next to her multiple times," Brown said.

Brown's mother was certain she would be next, "and her life was about to end."

"Then somebody with a gun showed up at the front of the church (and) caught the shooter's attention," Brown said. "And he left, and that was the end of the ordeal."

Yeah, in the parking lot.

By the end of the massacre, 26 people were dead including an unborn child, authorities said. The fatalities included eight members of the same family and Kelley’s own grandmother-in-law.

Caught the shooters "attention", it wasn't with a bullet, he drove away.

Regardless, the guy did good in my book.

But you're still deflecting.

November 6 2017
President Donald Trump blamed the Texas church shooting that left at least 26 dead on mental health problems, but experts say that it's much more complicated than that.

Trump, who’s visiting Japan, spoke about the shooting in a press conference Monday.

“We have a lot of mental health problems in our country, as do other countries, but this isn't a guns situation,” said Trump in Tokyo. “This is a mental health problem at the highest level. It’s a very, very sad event.”

Willeford caused him to stop murdering the wounded, you dumb ass......22 lives saved because he showed up with his rifle........an AR-15....
Deflection derail.

November 6 2017
President Donald Trump blamed the Texas church shooting that left at least 26 dead on mental health problems, but experts say that it's much more complicated than that.

Trump, who’s visiting Japan, spoke about the shooting in a press conference Monday.

“We have a lot of mental health problems in our country, as do other countries, but this isn't a guns situation,” said Trump in Tokyo. “This is a mental health problem at the highest level. It’s a very, very sad event.”

Yeah, in the parking lot.

By the end of the massacre, 26 people were dead including an unborn child, authorities said. The fatalities included eight members of the same family and Kelley’s own grandmother-in-law.

Caught the shooters "attention", it wasn't with a bullet, he drove away.

Regardless, the guy did good in my book.

But you're still deflecting.

November 6 2017

And the rest were saved not by the police….they were saved by an NRA instructor and his AR-15 rifle…..the police didnt
Save those 12 people… he did

Forum List

Back