Psycho Liar Nut Job US Pres. Goes off the Rails in Rampage-Intel Dir. Warns of Fitness for Office

Would you vote for him again today after seeing what a fool he continually makes of himself?.
Absolutely because Hillary is still POS CRIMINAL who was under multiple FBI investigations for crimes she DID committ - which should have forced ger out of the race, who is STILL under investigation, who jeopardized our national security by breaking all those laws, who D*ed up so badly as Sect of State she caused the needless death of 4 Americans then tried to save her own ass rather than be honest, who served her entire career as the ENABLER for her criminal pervert husband who sexually assaulted, sexually harrassed, and raped women who engaged in pedophilia...

Hillary could not even win the nomination on her own - the DNC had to rig primaries and debates.

Hillary, by all rights should be in orison right now - and would be if Obama, Lynch, and Comey had not protected her from prosecution.
That's right, all that you can do is to keep trying to make it about Clinton in order to avoid dealing with the fact that Trump is an unhinged psychotic narcissist who does give a crap about anything or anybody but himself and who says words fed to him on a teleprompter that he neither understands or believes- as evidenced by what he says when unscripted Donald Trump's 57 most outrageous quotes from his Arizona speech - CNNPolitics
Hillary makes it about Hillary...the criminal bi@tch won't go away...

The Founding Fathers were well educated men of means. They would have scoffed at the notion of a cradle to grave nanny State that liberals like you espouse.

the term "cradle to grave" is a bullshit and inane term that you heard from Hannity or Rush or Bannon.........IF we had a cradle to grave governmental system, then we would not have such poverty, bad health care, poor or dismal education especially among your ilk, and not have such fucked up crooks in congress.

The fact that we don't have that yet doesn't mean that hasn't been the goal of progressives for decades, Nat! LBJ declared a "war on poverty" back in the 60's but there's no less poverty now than there was back then despite 50 years of ever increasing entitlement programs.

Now you're accusing me of a "dismal" education? Sorry to burst your bubble but I've graduated from two well respected academic institutions with degrees in history and business management. My education was enlightening! What did you study, Nat?

Did I make that up or something? How about this one: "I won" - Barack Obama.

What the fuck does THAT have to do with you nitwits electing a fellow moron JUST to piss off the opposition?

Nobody voted for Trump just to "piss off" the opposition. We voted for him because he struck a chord in our belief that decades of liberalism and globalism were destroying our constitutional republic.

We voted for him because he made certain campaign promises and aside from an obstinate and uncooperative Congress, is keeping to them one by one.

But it's still hilarious to see the hateful left carrying on like someone threw a snake on the monkey cage at the zoo. Very entertaining.
Would you vote for him again today after seeing what a fool he continually makes of himself?. Would you vote for him today after seeing how many business leaders and prominent Republicans have rebuffed him.? Would you vote for him today after that bizarre rally in Arizona? Would you vote for him again after seeing how he has abdicated the role of the US as a leader in the world, the scathing rebukes of world leaders, and polls that show foreign populations are horrified by him, not to mention his abysmal approval rating her at home ?

Given what he's done for the security of this country, the economy, the stock market, the jobs numbers, and our status on the world stage, Of course I would.

In a new York minute. I challenge you to find any Trump voter who now thinks Hillary would have been a better choice.
He has not done shit for this country! He is riding the coat tails of Obama, taking credit for the economic recovery that started well before he got in. And there are many Trump voters who have "buyers remorse " at this point. Look at his poll numbers!!

Look at the numbers PP...the economic recovery that you speak of took off when Trump won and those in business knew they wouldn't have to put up with years more of progressive nonsense combined with Clintonian sleaziness. Poll numbers? Please! If poll numbers meant anything Hillary would be sitting in the Oval Office. She isn't and they don't !

We elected Trump because he will call out the lying fake news liberal media. You libs don't know whether to shit or go blind its hilarious :laugh:
We elected Trump because he will call out the lying fake news liberal media. You libs don't know whether to shit or go blind its hilarious :laugh:
I'll tell you what's hilarious. The mass psychosis that Trump believers share in. Tell us exactly what the media has been lying about? Yes, once in a while they get something wrong, but for every inadvertent errors they may be guilty of, Trump either knowingly lies, or believe what the voices in his head are telling him many more times.
do you know how many executive orders Trump has signed? do you know how many he canceled? What is more important to you russia russia or the well being of american citizens?
What the fuck are you talking about? Do you think that Trump is interested in the well being of Americans ? Do you really believe, are you really so stupid as to believe that is interested in anything besides his own well being?

What's amusing about that comment, PP is that I assume you voted for Hillary Clinton...the female half of a couple who have made themselves filthy rich by trading political favors for cash but you think Donald Trump...one of the wealthier men on the planet...is doing what he's doing for the money? What the fuck are YOU talking about!

I'll tell you what's hilarious. The mass psychosis that Trump believers share in. Tell us exactly what the media has been lying about? Yes, once in a while they get something wrong, but for every inadvertent errors they may be guilty of, Trump either knowingly lies, or believe what the voices in his head are telling him many more times.

Lib please the liberal media lie, twist, and spin daily. Almost everything they publish is a half truth and their dishonesty is intentional. I don't know which is worse filthy lowlife liberals or filthy lowlife liberal media.
Wipe the spit off of your chin, sober up, and try to make some sense please.

The fake news liberal media lies, its not rocket science. If you people would stop lying for 5 minutes you might win an election.

He has not done shit for this country! He is riding the coat tails of Obama, taking credit for the economic recovery that started well before he got in. And there are many Trump voters who have "buyers remorse " at this point. Look at his poll numbers!!

Interesting. Poll numbers for petulant former President Barack Hussein being a nice guy were, indeed, always high. Meanwhile, we had the worst recovery in history, divided our country more than any president in modern history, created a vacuum in Iraq by pulling out all our troops giving rise to ISIS which is now a worldwide problem, ignored the growing nuclear issue in North Korea and so much more.

President Donald Trump does not have good numbers for being a nice guy. Meanwhile, he is turning the country around here in the U.S. and around the world.

Last edited:
Holy crapola, the US President went off the rails at a campaign style pep rally in Arizona last night. It was probably his most un-Presidential speech and appearance ever, and that is saying a lot.

The President gave a disjointed attack on all his imagined enemies, tried to trick the viewers with misinformation, edited previous comments and blamed everyone but himself for his failures, lies, mistakes and general Presidential screw ups. Everyone is to blame for his situation except for himself according to the narcissistic ego maniac.

It might be assumed that after his ranting, he will go back to planning and preparing to escalate and implement plans for an exciting new war in Afghanistan, and perhaps Pakistan.

Please pray for our soldiers, Marines, sailors, Coast Guard and National Security assets who depend on this nut job's sanity to make rational decisions.

i think u meant Hillary the best liar of all-time. Libs talking about others lying lol.

Actually, I am quickly coming to the "conclusion" that what you morons "think" are average Americans are Nazis, White Supremacists, KKK members, Goldum-Sachs crooks and, of course tea baggers.

Are you so frightened that you are forced to expose your homophobia by using a homosexual slur. How big of you!

If poll numbers meant anything Hillary would be sitting in the Oval Office. She isn't and they don't !

Since you boast of a higher education, consider this:

Most polls gauge INDIVIDUALS' opinion on who they favored to elect.....and NOT the whims of the electoral college....Ergo, the polls were right on target since Hillary garnered 3 MILLION more votes.......

.....and please don't go the route of most right wing idiots who contend that 3 million illegals risked deportation and showed up to vote for her.

If poll numbers meant anything Hillary would be sitting in the Oval Office. She isn't and they don't !

Since you boast of a higher education, consider this:

Most polls gauge INDIVIDUALS' opinion on who they favored to elect.....and NOT the whims of the electoral college....Ergo, the polls were right on target since Hillary garnered 3 MILLION more votes.......

.....and please don't go the route of most right wing idiots who contend that 3 million illegals risked deportation and showed up to vote for her.

My "higher education" tells me that the popular vote doesn't mean much in an electoral college format! Candidates were not going for the most votes nationwide...they were concentrating their efforts in the States they felt they could win the most electoral college votes in. Why would Trump fight for votes in a State like California that he KNEW was going to go to Clinton? Any intelligent observer of that election would understand that the Trump strategy would have been far different if the contest was decided by only the popular vote.

It's amusing to watch you knee jerk liberals obsess about the popular vote though, Nat! Even more amusing than watching you obsess about the election that you folks thought Bush "stole" from Gore! You liberals are not very good losers, Nat! You tend to whine a lot!

Did I make that up or something? How about this one: "I won" - Barack Obama.

What the fuck does THAT have to do with you nitwits electing a fellow moron JUST to piss off the opposition?

Nobody voted for Trump just to "piss off" the opposition. We voted for him because he struck a chord in our belief that decades of liberalism and globalism were destroying our constitutional republic.

We voted for him because he made certain campaign promises and aside from an obstinate and uncooperative Congress, is keeping to them one by one.

But it's still hilarious to see the hateful left carrying on like someone threw a snake on the monkey cage at the zoo. Very entertaining.
Would you vote for him again today after seeing what a fool he continually makes of himself?. Would you vote for him today after seeing how many business leaders and prominent Republicans have rebuffed him.? Would you vote for him today after that bizarre rally in Arizona? Would you vote for him again after seeing how he has abdicated the role of the US as a leader in the world, the scathing rebukes of world leaders, and polls that show foreign populations are horrified by him, not to mention his abysmal approval rating her at home ?

Given what he's done for the security of this country, the economy, the stock market, the jobs numbers, and our status on the world stage, Of course I would.

In a new York minute. I challenge you to find any Trump voter who now thinks Hillary would have been a better choice.
:bsflag::muahaha::bsflag:

Actually, no .... unlike our liberal counterparts, the enemy is smart enough to use technology.

There you go blowing holes in all my plans! Damn you, DAMN you!

Relax --- plant them in front of the DNC .... you'll get to see all kinds of explosions.

There ain't a smart one in the bunch.

I'm good eith that, can I do the RNC as well or are they prevlaged?
No.

But you'll have to be careful. They all have jobs ....

Now I know your full of shit thank you.
High quality, succinct, germane input .... pretty much what we've come to expect from the likes of you.

There you go blowing holes in all my plans! Damn you, DAMN you!

Relax --- plant them in front of the DNC .... you'll get to see all kinds of explosions.

There ain't a smart one in the bunch.

I'm good eith that, can I do the RNC as well or are they prevlaged?
No.

But you'll have to be careful. They all have jobs ....

Now I know your full of shit thank you.
High quality, succinct, germane input .... pretty much what we've come to expect from the likes of you.

But your high quality post of insinuating that only conservatives have jobs is ok! Tisk tisk, you throw shots but will not take one back! What is it you Sissy boys say, snowflake!

IMG_0262.JPG

I think Trump was ok. What I like best was the police weren't told to stand down. Perhaps if the media would stop it's perpetual attacks, he wouldn't go off on them?

The question now is what little boy will ask "What attacks?"
The media has taken it easy on Trump

No other candidate would get away with what he has
There are about 100 examples of things Trump has done or said that would have ruined the careers of any other politician.
But his cult like base continues to keep him artificially alive.

Sorry, wrong again. The "polls" were also forecasting that Hillary Clinton would win the Electoral College. Some on the far left were even forecasting that Hillary Clinton was going to win the Electoral College with at least 400 votes. Oops!

Holy crapola, the US President went off the rails at a campaign style pep rally in Arizona last night. It was probably his most un-Presidential speech and appearance ever, and that is saying a lot.

The President gave a disjointed attack on all his imagined enemies, tried to trick the viewers with misinformation, edited previous comments and blamed everyone but himself for his failures, lies, mistakes and general Presidential screw ups. Everyone is to blame for his situation except for himself according to the narcissistic ego maniac.

It might be assumed that after his ranting, he will go back to planning and preparing to escalate and implement plans for an exciting new war in Afghanistan, and perhaps Pakistan.

Please pray for our soldiers, Marines, sailors, Coast Guard and National Security assets who depend on this nut job's sanity to make rational decisions.
The President gave a disjointed attack on all his imagined enemies, tried to trick the viewers with misinformation, edited previous comments and blamed everyone but himself for his failures, lies, mistakes and general Presidential screw ups.

I don't think Trump was trying to channel the Obama administration.

Forum List

Back