Psychological warfare

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
Imagine we take all the people who watch reality shows, sitcoms, sports, and cop shows and interrupt their programming with 30 mins-1 hr of an intellectual space opera showing a tolerant and peaceful future and laser battles against aliens! The technological know how of the government would make it sure that viewers can't shut off their Televisions.

What will be the reaction?

Imagine we take all the people who watch reality shows, sitcoms, sports, and cop shows and interrupt their programming with 30 mins-1 hr of an intellectual space opera showing a tolerant and peaceful future and laser battles against aliens! The technological know how of the government would make it sure that viewers can't shut off their Televisions.

If it doesn't have Jesus in it they're not interested.

Some will watch. Others will simply turn their flatscreens to the floor and put on some music to negate the government edict..

The reaction would be that all of the males would turn homo and the women will get fat and dress like trailer park trash.

The effect? I would leave the room. Not that I dislike space dramas and documentaries. To the contrary, I love them. I just hate being told I have to watch anything.

Nobody is going to sit there there and watch this bullshit except stoners and geeks with low sperm counts.

Forum List

Back