🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Psychologists help 9/11 truth deniers

Government Cover-Ups Are Falling Apart

Kevin Barrett
Press.tv via Lew Rockwell.com
July 15, 2013
Recent studies by psychologists and social scientists in the US and UK suggest that contrary to mainstream media stereotypes, those labeled “conspiracy theorists” appear to be saner than those who accept the official versions of contested events.
The most recent study was published on July 8th by psychologists Michael J. Wood and Karen M. Douglas of the University of Kent (UK). Entitled “What about Building 7? A social psychological study of online discussion of 9/11 conspiracy theories,” the study compared “conspiracist” (pro-conspiracy theory) and “conventionalist” (anti-conspiracy) comments at news websites.
The authors were surprised to discover that it is now more conventional to leave so-called conspiracist comments than conventionalist ones: “Of the 2174 comments collected, 1459 were coded as conspiracist and 715 as conventionalist.” In other words, among people who comment on news articles, those who disbelieve government accounts of such events as 9/11 and the JFK assassination outnumber believers by more than two to one. That means it is the pro-conspiracy commenters who are expressing what is now the conventional wisdom, while the anti-conspiracy commenters are becoming a small, beleaguered minority.

Government Cover-Ups Are Falling Apart ?

"Government Cover-Ups Are Falling Apart..."

no offense, but were you...part of those few.... kooky ones, LIKE, "9/11 was an inside job" poster who actually thought (pretended to) that what happened in connecticut was...a hoax ?

"THINGS JUST DONT ADD UP.
.charity webpage for alleged victems created 3 days BEFORE event.

.26 dead,yet no ambulances at school?

.no wounded.

.no children or parents outside school?

.No evacuation?

.Raw helicopter footage exposes movie like set?

.FEMA runs nearby drill at exact same time of shooting?

.Parent of murdered child changes character from laughter to grief
in a split second at start of interview/

.actors pretending to be parents of alleged victems/

.reported victem does not actually exist."stolen identity"?

.family portraits of alleged victems digitally faked?

the sheople have been duped and brainwashed..."

you're not that ..... out of it like She/THEY are, are you ?

"Government Cover-Ups Are Falling Apart..."

no offense, but were you...part of those few.... kooky ones, LIKE, "9/11 was an inside job" poster who actually thought (pretended to) that what happened in connecticut was...a hoax ?

"THINGS JUST DONT ADD UP.
.charity webpage for alleged victems created 3 days BEFORE event.

.26 dead,yet no ambulances at school?

.no wounded.

.no children or parents outside school?

.No evacuation?

.Raw helicopter footage exposes movie like set?

.FEMA runs nearby drill at exact same time of shooting?

.Parent of murdered child changes character from laughter to grief
in a split second at start of interview/

.actors pretending to be parents of alleged victems/

.reported victem does not actually exist."stolen identity"?

.family portraits of alleged victems digitally faked?

the sheople have been duped and brainwashed..."

you're not that ..... out of it like She/THEY are, are you ?

I have seen no hard evidence to support sandy hook conspiracy...this is not the case with the alleged events of 9/11

Last edited:
Maybe gardener can debwunk another presidential honored scientist and engineer for us by calling him...silly...and a liar

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=EPqckKXn-gg]Dwain Deets in Ventura on Building 7 (Part 1 of 4).m4v - YouTube[/ame]

I bet he can...

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center.
Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.

Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:
"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]

Last edited:
Wow that thoroughly debunks leading architects and hi rise engineers and presidential and peer honered scientist...lol

Maybe gardener can debwunk another presidential honnered scientist and engineer for us by calling him...silly...and a liar

Your spelling is as poor as your theories.

Hi-rise is a commonly accepted abbreviation for high-rise debwunker...but regardless..You had a theory for every one Truther architect and engineer there are 1,000 non-Truther ones...but you have provided nothing to support this claim and instead attempt to distract from it...

no offense, but were you...part of those few kooky ones, LIKE, "9/11 was an inside job" poster who actually thought (pretended to) that what happened in connecticut was...a hoax ?

"I have seen no hard evidence to support sandy hook conspiracy..."

are you even alive ? geeeeeeez, how blase' of you - this reaction.... I thought you'd be like - ...oh, i was horrified...
something to that effect. unless you're masking emotions --- sympathy, empathy --- you're doing a great job of it.

"this is not the case with the alleged events of 9/11..."

Wow that thoroughly debunks leading architects and hi rise engineers and presidential and peer honered scientist...lol

Maybe gardener can debwunk another presidential honnered scientist and engineer for us by calling him...silly...and a liar

Hi-rise is a commonly accepted abbreviation for high-rise debwunker...but regardless..You had a theory for every one Truther architect and engineer there are 1,000 non-Truther ones...but you have provided nothing to support this claim and instead attempt to distract from it...

9-11 Truth is dead, over, done with.

get used to it. The truth about 9-11 was supported in a criminal court of law and found convincing.

9-11 Truth is dead, over, done with.

get used to it. The truth about 9-11 was supported in a criminal court of law and found convincing.

Really I don't remember any evidence being presented about the collapse of wtc 7 can you provide a link ???

"Really ? can you provide me two presidential honored physicist to state the NIST report is correct ??...I will be waitng"

....you're into the missile theory...how do you explain all the people on the "GROUND" whose loved ones never came home that day ? that day when their plane (flight 77) crashed in to the Pentagon ? do YOU need the "loved ones" paraded in front of you as a testament to their deaths ? do you need to see any manifests, plane ticket-receipts ? what ?

what happened to all the people on that flight EOTS.... ?

Psychologists are on the side of logical and rational thinking.

so of course they are against paranoid conspiracy theories

"Really ? can you provide me two presidential honored physicist to state the NIST report is correct ??...I will be waitng"

....you're into the missile theory...how do you explain all the people on the "GROUND" whose loved ones never came home that day ? that day when their plane (flight 77) crashed in to the Pentagon ? do YOU need the "loved ones" paraded in front of you as a testament to their deaths ? do you need to see any manifests, plane ticket-receipts ? what ?

what happened to all the people on that flight EOTS.... ?

I have made no claims about missiles or the pentagon and the pentagon was not included in the NIST report

Last edited:
silly lies

Gerry Bouw has a PhD in astronomy from Case Western Reserve and is geocentrist. Having a PhD doesn't mean one can't be a crackpot or idiot, it just means they managed to get through grad school.

Forum List

Back