🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Psychologists help 9/11 truth deniers

What is a "9-11 Truth Denier"?

that's like calling someone a Creationism Denier, or a New World Order Denier, or a Moon Landing Hoax Denier.

The conspiracy theorists are the deniers as they are the ones who deny the facts.

silly lies

Wow that thoroughly debunks leading architects and hi rise engineers and presidential and peer honored scientist...lol

Gerry Bouw has a PhD in astronomy from Case Western Reserve and is geocentrist. Having a PhD doesn't mean one can't be a crackpot or idiot, it just means they managed to get through grad school.

A PHD alone means nothing ..The people I have presented here have all excelled in their Fields ,have been awarded by peers and country and had positions of high level national security..they have proven credibility well beyond managing to "get through grad school"

Col. Ronald D. Ray, U.S. Marine Corps (ret) – Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense during the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran (two Silver Stars, a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart). Appointed by President George H.W. Bush to serve on the American Battle Monuments Commission (1990 - 1994)
, and on the 1992 Presidential Commission on the Assignment of Women in the Armed Forces. Military Historian and Deputy Director of Field Operations for the U.S. Marine Corps Historical Center, Washington, D.C. 1990 - 1994.

Article 7/1/06: "The former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense under the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran and Colonel has gone on the record to voice his doubts about the official story of 9/11 - calling it ‘the dog that doesn't hunt.’ ‘I'm astounded that the conspiracy theory advanced by the administration could in fact be true and the evidence does not seem to suggest that's accurate,’ he said." Propaganda Matrix.com: Exposing the 4th Reich of the Elite and Government Sponsored Terrorism

Capt. Eric H. May, U.S. Army (ret) – Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer. Former inspector and interpreter for the Intermediate Nuclear Forces Treaty team.

Essay 9/11 and Non-investigation: "As a former Army officer, my tendency immediately after 911 was to rally 'round the colors and defend the country against what I then thought was an insidious, malicious all-Arab entity called Al-Qaida. In fact, in April of 2002, I attempted to reactivate my then-retired commission to return to serve my country in its time of peril. ...

Now I view the 911 event as Professor David Griffin, author of The New Pearl Harbor, views it: as a matter that implies either

A) passive participation by the Bush White House through a deliberate stand-down of proper defense procedures that (if followed) would have led US air assets to a quick identification and confrontation of the passenger aircraft that impacted WTC 1 and WTC 2, or worse ...

B) active execution of a plot by rogue elements of government, starting with the White House itself, in creating a spectacle of destruction that would lead the United States into an invasion of the Middle East ..."
Captain Eric May

Wow that thoroughly debunks leading architects and hi rise engineers and presidential and peer honored scientist...lol

Gerry Bouw has a PhD in astronomy from Case Western Reserve and is geocentrist. Having a PhD doesn't mean one can't be a crackpot or idiot, it just means they managed to get through grad school.

A PHD alone means nothing ..The people I have presented here have all excelled in their Fields ,have been awarded by peers and country and had positions of high level national security..they have proven credibility well beyond managing to "get through grad school"

So how many peer reviewed papers have they submitted on this subject? Michael Behe has several papers published, but none of them deal with Intelligent Design, yet he is held up as an expert with peer reviewed credentials, despite the fact that none of his reviewed materials deal with ID.

An architect or structural engineer saying what you want to hear is great and all, but until they are producing materials for their professional communities to review and accept they have no more credibility than the nut job yelling at cars as they drive by.

blah blah blah..Michael Behe ..this topic has nothing to do with your...Michael Behe...and your question is a bit inane given your statement your Michael Behe has published and peer reviewed papers that you seem to dismiss regardless......these are people involved in overseeing major engineering projects and dealing in hard science and involved in areas of high national security..not your esoteric creation of the universe theories

The Journal of 9/11 Studies is a peer-reviewed, electronic-only journal covering research related to the events of September 11, 2001. Many fields of study are represented and all content is freely available online.

Approximately 70 peer-reviewed articles and a similar number of letters are available. The editors have also published articles in mainstream scientific journals and offer links to those papers from this site. For visitors beginning to investigate the events of 9/11, a number of other resources are suggested as well.

Over a period of more than seven years we have presented some of the most compelling analysis and evidence related to 9/11. Today our mission is to offer only new findings and new, evidence-based perspectives that have not yet been addressed in this venue. We hope you find the content informative and useful in the fight for truth, justice and peace.

The Journal of 9/11 Studies is a peer-reviewed, electronic-only journal covering research related to the events of September 11, 2001. Many fields of study are represented and all content is freely available online.

Approximately 70 peer-reviewed articles and a similar number of letters are available. The editors have also published articles in mainstream scientific journals and offer links to those papers from this site. For visitors beginning to investigate the events of 9/11, a number of other resources are suggested as well.

Over a period of more than seven years we have presented some of the most compelling analysis and evidence related to 9/11. Today our mission is to offer only new findings and new, evidence-based perspectives that have not yet been addressed in this venue. We hope you find the content informative and useful in the fight for truth, justice and peace.

Home

I just looked up the Journal of 9/11 Studies. It's peer reviewed alright. I know I trust Graeme MacQueen, a Professor of Buddhist Studies to edit and oversee papers on structural analysis. Or Kevin Ryan, who has a whopping BS in Chemistry. He's certainly qualified to referee papers on engineering defects caused by thermodynamic changes.

My objections are gleefully retracted. The Journal of 9/11 Studies is a fine source, equally on par with Science and Nature.

I just looked up the Journal of 9/11 Studies. It's peer reviewed alright. I know I trust Graeme MacQueen, a Professor of Buddhist Studies to edit and oversee papers on structural analysis. Or Kevin Ryan, who has a whopping BS in Chemistry. He's certainly qualified to referee papers on engineering defects caused by thermodynamic changes.

My objections are gleefully retracted. The Journal of 9/11 Studies is a fine source, equally on par with Science and Nature.

strawmen and ad hominem seem to be the basis of all your arguments

The editors have also published articles in mainstream scientific journals and offer links to those papers from this site.

Scott C. Grainger, BS CE, PE – Licensed Professional Civil Engineer and/or Fire Protection Engineer in the States of Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, New York, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Wyoming. Owner of Grainger Consulting, Inc., a fire protection engineering firm (23 years). Former Chairman, Arizona State Fire Code Committee. Former President of the Arizona Chapter of the Society of Fire Protection Engineers. Current Member of the Forensic Sciences Committee and the Fire Standards Committee of ASTM International (formerly American Society for Testing and Materials ). Senior Member, National Academy of Forensic Engineers.
Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:

"Approximately 50% of my work is forensic. I am licensed in 9 States. In addition to my forensic work, a good portion of my work is in the design of structural fireproofing systems.

All three [WTC] collapses were very uniform in nature. Natural collapses due to unplanned events are not uniform." World Trade Center Building 7 Demolished on 9/11? | AE911Truth

More strawmen..what complete loser you are

Awww.......personal attacks?

Looks like you've given up on your silly conspiracy theory.

The only thing shown to be silly here is your brain...you have not countered a single point ..you babble like a child

Look, another personal attack.

Looks like you have given up on your silly conspiracy theory.

Awww.......personal attacks?

Looks like you've given up on your silly conspiracy theory.

The only thing shown to be silly here is your brain...you have not countered a single point ..you babble like a child

Look, another personal attack.

Looks like you have given up on your silly conspiracy theory.

It is not a personal attack it is a statement of fact..you display the intellect of a child

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhHs_Fx_YhA]Architects & Engineers For 9 11 Truth - Bob Bowman Interveiw - YouTube[/ame]

Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Director of Advanced Space Programs Development under Presidents Ford and Carter. U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions. (PhD in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, Cal Tech). Former Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering and Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology. 22-year Air Force career. Also taught Mathematics and English at the University of Southern California, the University of Maryland, and Phillips University.

Last edited:
I heard the aliens did 9-11.

It was the aliens.

Not sure who did it, but absolutely sure it didn't go down the way the gov't told us. I think most people share that view nowadays as the official Gov't report has been proven time and time again to be a load of horseshit.

Have you done any research yourself, or are you just here to mock others?

What's your purpose?

Forum List

Back