🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Psychologists help 9/11 truth deniers

Its pretty simple. Irrational paranoia is a common symptom of mental illness, you clearly suffer this symptom so are likely mentally ill and could use the help of a psychologist. You aren't going to self-diagnose, very few of those suffering from paranoid disorders realize they are the one with the problem they just believe they are somehow enlightened to truths that most others can't see.

I don't think its too big a deal as you aren't the level of nonfunctioning or dangrous, and it is interesting watching you post youtube video after youtube video to support your ridiculous delusions.

Its pretty simple. Irrational paranoia is a common symptom of mental illness, you clearly suffer this symptom so are likely mentally ill and could use the help of a psychologist. You aren't going to self-diagnose, very few of those suffering from paranoid disorders realize they are the one with the problem they just believe they are somehow enlightened to truths that most others can't see.

I don't think its too big a deal as you aren't the level of nonfunctioning or dangrous, and it is interesting watching you post youtube video after youtube video to support your ridiculous delusions.

I think its interesting watching people like you flail and avoid any specifics in debate and characterize people honored for there scientific contributions by both president and peers ,involved in high tech high security projects and of impeccable credentials and service as.. irrational and mentally ill...to me me this seems like a highly irrational conspiracy theory

I think its interesting watching people like you flail and avoid any specifics in debate and characterize people honored for there scientific contributions by both president and peers ,involved in high tech high security projects and of impeccable credentials and service as.. irrational and mentally ill...to me me this seems like a highly irrational conspiracy theory

you mean like how you disregard and attack the thousands of expert engineers and scientists who worked with and support the several investigation that confirmed that 9-11 wasn't a conspiracy?

Well to be fair you posted a question and I answered.

Furthermore my post was about you and your mental illness. Good luck with that.

you mean like how you disregard and attack the thousands of expert engineers and scientists who worked with and support the several investigation that confirmed that 9-11 wasn't a conspiracy?

Really ?? thousands of engineers worked on the NIST report ? thousands support it ??..what orifice did you pull this factoid out of ?... do you have a link to support this claim of yours ?

The collapses were studied by thousands of experts.

The results of these studies have been confirmed and supported by hundreds and thousands of more experts and institutions.

This case is a closed one.

Well to be fair you posted a question and I answered.

Furthermore my post was about you and your mental illness. Good luck with that.

way to dodge the issue !..debwunker...good luck with that...lol

The collapses were studied by thousands of experts.

The results of these studies have been confirmed and supported by hundreds and thousands of more experts and institutions.

This case is a closed one.

hundreds of thousands of experts and institutions have confirmed and supported the NIST report ...really ???...can you give me your top 100 ?...your top ten ?..do you ever even attempt to support any of your ludicrous claims ?

I can post several people who worked at these intuitions or were licensed through these institutions that have been highly critical of the NIST report ..you are simply making stuff up

lol...you provided a bunch of random wikki links nothing to support your claim whatsoever

kindly name the engineering and scientific institutions and organizations who doubt that the WTC buildings collapsed due to fire and eventual gravity-caused collapse.

Institutions as a whole tend carry the party line...but members of all these institutions have rejected the NIST report....
OpEdNews - Article: National Academy of Sciences Member Calls for New 9/11 Investigation
World renowned scientist, Lynn Margulis, Ph.D., has severely criticized the official account of 9/11 and called for a new investigation, “I suggest that those of us aware and concerned demand that the glaringly erroneous official account of 9/11 be dismissed as a fraud and a new, thorough, and impartial investigation be undertaken.”OpEdNews - Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

OpEdNews - Article: Former Congressional Office of Technology Assessment Senior Staff Member Calls for New Investigation of 9/11

Summary: Seven senior Federal engineers and scientists call for a new 9/11 investigation and denounce the official account of 9/11 as: "impossible", "hogwash", "fatally flawed", "false", "does not match the available facts", and "politically driven

OpEdNews - Article: Seven Senior Federal Engineers and Scientists Call for New 9/11 Investigation

Former California Seismic Safety Commissioner Endorses 9/11 Truth Movement

OpEdNews - Article: Former California Seismic Safety Commissioner Endorses 9/11 Truth Movement

Summary: More than 40 U.S. Counter-Terrorism and Intelligence Agency veterans have severely criticized the official account of 9/11 and most have called for a new investigation. Veterans from the U.S. State Department, the National Security Agency, the Central Intelligence Agency, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Federal Aviation Administration, U.S. Customs and Border Protection and the branches of the U.S. Military are quoted

http://patriotsquestion911.com/Counterterrorism_Veterans.pdf

Last edited:
so not one single institution or organization will take an official stand against the FEMA, FBI, and NIST investigations?

not one???????????????????????????

what about in Canada, Britain, Australia, and the rest of the Anglo world?

still none? that doesn't do much for your argument, pal.

so not one single institution or organization will take an official stand against the FEMA, FBI, and NIST investigations?

so if members of these institutions do that means nothing ?...you require the entire institution to voice an opinion...thats not science...thats just plain stupid

so if members of these institutions do that means nothing ?...you require the entire institution to voice an opinion...thats not science...thats just plain stupid

you know what's REALLY stupid?

posting opinions about the collapse of WTC 7 from 2006 when the final report didn't come out until 2008. now that's pretty stupid.

you know what's REALLY stupid?

posting opinions about the collapse of WTC 7 from 2006 when the final report didn't come out until 2008. now that's pretty stupid.

NIST released the first wtc 7 report in 2006

Forum List

Back