🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Psychologists help 9/11 truth deniers

This dude Gardener is a clown. lol

WTC 7 collapse final report came out in 2008.

there have been no refutations of this report from qualified engineers and architects.

the truth is known. Debate is over.

Debate ?..you haven't debated anything..you just make up totally false claims and this is why you offer no links to support these claims...the first report came out in 2006 and the peers had every right and duty to reveiw critique it and much of the final report was in fact NISTS attempt to offer explanations forn the questions raised by the preliminary report ...there have been thousands of refutes from qualified engineers and architects and many are of the highest caliber..this is a simply fact...to say anything else is pure delusion

Last edited:
Still waiting to see the 9-11 Deniers debunk the final report on the WTC 7 collapse.

waiting...waiting...waiting.

Still waiting to see the 9-11 Deniers debunk the final report on the WTC 7 collapse.

did you even read the wtc 7 final report ? I am still waiting for you to back a single one of your claims

show us one single PhD level structural/civil engineer or highrise architect that questions the findings of the final WTC 7 collapse report.

and then tell me the difference between dynamic and static loads.

did you even read the wtc 7 final report ? I am still waiting for you to back a single one of your claims

show us one single PhD level structural/civil engineer or highrise architect that questions the findings of the final WTC 7 collapse report.

I have posted that several times now nitwit..you are in what is called in denial

and why would I waste my time explaining a simply concept like static load vs dynamic load to you ?...if you are struggling to try and make some point.. just make it

Last edited:

I have posted that several times now nitwit..you are in what is called in denial

awww...more personal attacks?

getting frustrated huh?

show us one single phd level structural/civil engineer or highrise architect that questions the findings of the final wtc 7 collapse report.

And then tell me the difference between dynamic and static loads.

i have posted that several times now nitwit..you are in what is called in denial

awww...more personal attacks?

Getting frustrated huh?
people that ask the same question when the information has been presented several times are in fact nitwits

Psychologiszts need to help 9-11 Truthers.

No they need to help you 9/11 DENIERS who deny reality ignoring facts that architects and engineers contrary to your lies,HAVE refuted the findings of the NIST report.you deniars ignore witness testimonys and the testimonys of firemen who were there and had experince in the sounds of explosives going off and could identify them.YOU are geeting frustrated in the fact you havent refuted anything he has posted.hee hee.

WTC 7 collapse final report came out in 2008.

there have been no refutations of this report from qualified engineers and architects.

the truth is known. Debate is over.

Last edited:
Your spelling is as poor as your theories.

Hi-rise is a commonly accepted abbreviation for high-rise debwunker...but regardless..You had a theory for every one Truther architect and engineer there are 1,000 non-Truther ones...but you have provided nothing to support this claim and instead attempt to distract from it...

9-11 Truth is dead, over, done with.

get used to it. The truth about 9-11 was supported in a criminal court of law and found convincing.

you conveinetely leave out that Bushs cousin was the judge in that case.no bias there?:cuckoo:

:lmao::lmao:

"Government Cover-Ups Are Falling Apart..."

no offense, but were you...part of those few.... kooky ones, LIKE, "9/11 was an inside job" poster who actually thought (pretended to) that what happened in connecticut was...a hoax ?

"THINGS JUST DONT ADD UP.
.charity webpage for alleged victems created 3 days BEFORE event.

.26 dead,yet no ambulances at school?

.no wounded.

.no children or parents outside school?

.No evacuation?

.Raw helicopter footage exposes movie like set?

.FEMA runs nearby drill at exact same time of shooting?

.Parent of murdered child changes character from laughter to grief
in a split second at start of interview/

.actors pretending to be parents of alleged victems/

.reported victem does not actually exist."stolen identity"?

.family portraits of alleged victems digitally faked?

the sheople have been duped and brainwashed..."

you're not that ..... out of it like She/THEY are, are you ?

the batty is YOU who ignores reality.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

typical frady cat rebuttal.when confronted with facts you cant refute,you just insult.congrats.:clap2::clap2: let me guess,you actually believe Bill Clinton was broken up over ron browns death even though he was photographed coming out of the funeral home laughing and having a jolly old good time and then when he spotted the camera on him,all of a sudden he does a ronald reagan and does an acting job pretending like he is crying and broken up about it all within a split second.you actually believe slick willie was actually about his deaht right?:cuckoo::lmao::lmao::lmao: those actors obviously took lessons from clinton.:D

Last edited:
no PhD level structural/civil engineers or highrise architects have challenged the final report on WTC 7.

no PhD level structural/civil engineers or highrise architects have challenged the final report on WTC 7.

considering how the 9/11 coverup commission has lied about everything they said and has gotten away with it and how corrupt our government is its no wonder why.:cuckoo: :lmao:

i just got a pm from this l frady cat troll gardener telling me to go fuck myself.Looks like the truth hurts.:lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl: he is obviously frustrated that he hass been taken to school and cant counter facts so he is lashing out now at truthers in frustration.:D

this troll probably believes in the magic bullet theory of the warren commission as well.:lmao:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back