🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Psychologists help 9/11 truth deniers

no PhD level structural/civil engineers or highrise architects have challenged the final report on WTC 7.

considering how the 9/11 coverup commission has lied about everything they said and has gotten away with it and how corrupt our government is its no wonder why.:cuckoo: :lmao:

so all you have is ignorant denial.

im sorry for you.

yep thats all you have in you alright,ignorant denial.:D you NEED to feel sorry for yourself the way you live in a fantasy world in deny reality.:lmao::lmao::rofl: the troll can only fling shit in defeat like the monkey troll you are.:lmao::lmao:

I love how like all 9/11 official conspiracy theorists apologists ,when your losing an argument and get frustrated,you engage in name calling, the same thing you were accusing eots of.you trolls are such hypocrites you give a bad name to the human race.

well i need to stop feeding the trolls and giving you thr attention you seek.there is the old saying.:trolls:

advise i plan on following.

Like said before,according to your warped logic you have,you probably are so much in denial about our corrupt government,you believe in that other fairy tale commission as well the warren commission and actually believe in magic bullets as well im sure.:lmao::cuckoo:

Last edited:
9-11 Truth is over.

There won't be any more investigations.

There won't be any more Congressionak hearings.

The academic, engineering, and architectual world has spoken.

We know why the buildings collapsed. We know who is responsible.

The issue is done. No one cares about the silly deniers anymore.

I'm sorry boys and girls, but you failed. Find a new hobby.

back to sling shit and whine and cry in defeat like the moneky troll you are I see.:clap2::lmao::lmao: thanks for the entertainment hypocrite.:clap2:

translation of last post-yes you are right 9/11.I get frustrated with facts i cant refute so i sling crap in defeat like the monkey troll I am cause the truth hurts when i am cornered by all these facts.you are right,i need help from some of these psychologists cause i live in denial on this and am afraid of the truth.

no PhD level structural/civil engineers or highrise architects have challenged the final report on WTC 7.

stop lying...

Hugo Bachmann, PhD – Professor Emeritus and former Chairman of the Department of Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology. Author and co-author of Erdbebenbemessung von Stahlbetonhochbauten (Seismic Analysis of Concrete Reinforced Structures) (1990), Vibration Problems in Structures: Practical Guidelines (1995), Biege- und Schubversuche an teilweise vorgespannten Leichtbetonbalken (Structural Analysis of Linked Concrete Beams) (1998), Hochbau für Ingenieure. Eine Einführung (Structural Construction for Engineers. An introduction) (2001), Erdbebensicherung von Bauwerken (Earthquake-proofing Buildings) (2002).
Tages Anzeiger Article 9/9/06: "In my opinion the building WTC 7 was, with great probability, professionally demolished," says Hugo Bachmann, Emeritus ETH [Swiss Federal Institute of Technology] - Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction. And also Jörg Schneider, likewise emeritus ETH - Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction, interprets the few available video recordings as evidence that "the building WTC 7 was with great probability demolished."
English translation: http://www.danieleganser.ch
Original in German: http://www.danieleganser.ch

Jörg Schneider, Dr hc – Professor Emeritus, Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology. Former President, Joint Committee on Structural Safety, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology. Elected member of the Swiss Academy of Engineering Sciences. Former Vice President and honorary lifetime member of the International Association for Bridge and Structural Engineering.
Tages Anzeiger Article 9/9/06: " In my opinion the building WTC 7 was, with great probability, professionally demolished," says Hugo Bachmann, Emeritus ETH [Swiss Federal Institute of Technology] - Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction. And also Jörg Schneider, likewise emeritus ETH - Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction, interprets the few available video recordings as evidence that "the building WTC 7 was with great probability demolished."

David Leifer, BSc, B.Arch, M.Ed, PhD, IEng, ACIBSE – Coordinator, Graduate Programme in Facilities Management, University of Sydney. Formerly taught at University of Auckland (1993 - 2001), University of Queensland (1986 - 1993), Mackintosh School of Architecture (1984 - 1986). Registered Architect. Incorporated Engineer.
Statement 7/1/07: "The frequently repeated TV images of the aircraft slamming into the World Trade Centre overwhelmed any thoughtful response. Naturally, the collapse of the buildings was attributable to this traumatic event.

It was only later when pictures emerged showing the inappropriate damage to the Pentagon – reported to have been caused by a large aircraft crashing through several layers of external wall – that professional doubt was aroused in my mind. Thereafter, The fall of the World Trade Center video showed the side of one tower ‘unzipping’ along one side of a damaged floor. My knowledge of structure and dynamics told me that unless the other sides simultaneously ‘unzipped’ there was no way that the tower would have ‘pancaked’ onto it’s own footprint: it should surely have toppled outwards. That both towers did the same was just too improbable to be plausible.

Hence I am anxious to learn what really happened." http://www.911blogger.com/node/9736

Mario Fontana, Dr Sc CE – Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction, Institute of Structural Engineering, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology. Former Director of the Steel Construction Division, Geilinger AG. Author of more than 40 papers on structural engineering.
Tages Anzeiger Article 9/9/06: "We simply don't know what exactly happened in WTC 7," said Mario Fontana, sitting Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction at ETH-Zurich. At conferences of structural analysis experts one has discovered only very little on the collapse of WTC 7. It is at least thinkable that a long, on-going fire could have caused the collapse of the building, according to Fontana."

Last edited:
9-11 Truth is over.

You need to find a New job debwunker...the truth never sleeps

9-11 Truth is over.

You need to find a New job debwunker...the truth never sleeps

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

stop lying...

Hugo Bachmann, PhD – Professor Emeritus and former Chairman of the Department of Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology. Author and co-author of Erdbebenbemessung von Stahlbetonhochbauten (Seismic Analysis of Concrete Reinforced Structures) (1990), Vibration Problems in Structures: Practical Guidelines (1995), Biege- und Schubversuche an teilweise vorgespannten Leichtbetonbalken (Structural Analysis of Linked Concrete Beams) (1998), Hochbau für Ingenieure. Eine Einführung (Structural Construction for Engineers. An introduction) (2001), Erdbebensicherung von Bauwerken (Earthquake-proofing Buildings) (2002).
Tages Anzeiger Article 9/9/06: "In my opinion the building WTC 7 was, with great probability, professionally demolished," says Hugo Bachmann, Emeritus ETH [Swiss Federal Institute of Technology] - Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction. And also Jörg Schneider, likewise emeritus ETH - Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction, interprets the few available video recordings as evidence that "the building WTC 7 was with great probability demolished."
English translation: Home
Original in German: Home

Jörg Schneider, Dr hc – Professor Emeritus, Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology. Former President, Joint Committee on Structural Safety, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology. Elected member of the Swiss Academy of Engineering Sciences. Former Vice President and honorary lifetime member of the International Association for Bridge and Structural Engineering.
Tages Anzeiger Article 9/9/06: " In my opinion the building WTC 7 was, with great probability, professionally demolished," says Hugo Bachmann, Emeritus ETH [Swiss Federal Institute of Technology] - Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction. And also Jörg Schneider, likewise emeritus ETH - Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction, interprets the few available video recordings as evidence that "the building WTC 7 was with great probability demolished."

David Leifer, BSc, B.Arch, M.Ed, PhD, IEng, ACIBSE – Coordinator, Graduate Programme in Facilities Management, University of Sydney. Formerly taught at University of Auckland (1993 - 2001), University of Queensland (1986 - 1993), Mackintosh School of Architecture (1984 - 1986). Registered Architect. Incorporated Engineer.
Statement 7/1/07: "The frequently repeated TV images of the aircraft slamming into the World Trade Centre overwhelmed any thoughtful response. Naturally, the collapse of the buildings was attributable to this traumatic event.

It was only later when pictures emerged showing the inappropriate damage to the Pentagon – reported to have been caused by a large aircraft crashing through several layers of external wall – that professional doubt was aroused in my mind. Thereafter, The fall of the World Trade Center video showed the side of one tower ‘unzipping’ along one side of a damaged floor. My knowledge of structure and dynamics told me that unless the other sides simultaneously ‘unzipped’ there was no way that the tower would have ‘pancaked’ onto it’s own footprint: it should surely have toppled outwards. That both towers did the same was just too improbable to be plausible.

Hence I am anxious to learn what really happened." A Letter Of Support From Dr. David Leifer, Senior Lecturer in Architecture, University of Sydney | 911Blogger.com

Mario Fontana, Dr Sc CE – Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction, Institute of Structural Engineering, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology. Former Director of the Steel Construction Division, Geilinger AG. Author of more than 40 papers on structural engineering.
Tages Anzeiger Article 9/9/06: "We simply don't know what exactly happened in WTC 7," said Mario Fontana, sitting Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction at ETH-Zurich. At conferences of structural analysis experts one has discovered only very little on the collapse of WTC 7. It is at least thinkable that a long, on-going fire could have caused the collapse of the building, according to Fontana."

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

the troll got his ass handed to him on a platter.

"the batty is YOU who ignores reality.:lmao::lmao::lmao: typical frady cat rebuttal.when confronted with facts you cant refute,you just insult.congrats.:clap2::clap2: let me guess,you actually believe Bill Clinton was broken up over ron browns death even though he was photographed coming out of the funeral home laughing and having a jolly old good time and then when he spotted the camera on him,all of a sudden he does a ronald reagan and does an acting job pretending like he is crying and broken up about it all within a split second.you actually believe slick willie was actually about his deaht right?:cuckoo::lmao::lmao::lmao: those actors obviously took lessons from clinton.":D

you make me sick. Blech. Vomitus................with every passing year, you get harder and harder, and crazier and crazier. this by far....it really exposes your sick mentality and what a disgusting human being you truly are.

"THINGS JUST DONT ADD UP.
.charity webpage for alleged victems created 3 days BEFORE event.

.26 dead,yet no ambulances at school?

.no wounded.

.no children or parents outside school?

.No evacuation?

.Raw helicopter footage exposes movie like set?

.FEMA runs nearby drill at exact same time of shooting?

.Parent of murdered child changes character from laughter to grief
in a split second at start of interview/

.actors pretending to be parents of alleged victems/

.reported victem does not actually exist."stolen identity"?

.family portraits of alleged victems digitally faked?

the sheople have been duped and brainwashed..."

how did you get this way ?? a rot -- to go to these lengths, I mean you are ACTUALLY mocking the deaths of little 6-year old children...and all the others. it's pathetic, and horrific. It IS hard to swallow. How detached/disconnected/COLD you are. you're DEAD behind the eyes.

...sick, bored, lifeless, braindead, spiteful, hateful, cold blob, that you are....

regardless of my personal feelings, to think human beings (yeah, including you) who would go so far as to mock this horrific occurrence - -you have to be ...not a good person.

My cousin's son was in one of those classes. victoria soto's class. he barely escaped with his life. he was one of the kids who ran past the killer...he was the last kid out the door - yah, ran past killer, then the killer gunned everyone down.

i guess i should pity you instead. i realize now, there is no need anymore to reply to anything you type. you're just an abnormal sick fuck. but i'll keep reading your bizarre posts. i guess it can't be helped--reading the mind of a madwoman.....

what possible help could mental health professionals who suffer from the same dilution that 911 conspiracy believers do?
that's like curing a drug addiction with more of the same drug!!!!!

9-11 Truth is over.

Gardener, I don't know if planes took the World Trade Center down or if it was a controlled demolition. Ultimately what matters is that they did come down. The big question is who ordered or let the attacks happen, and that's where things get sort of hairy.

False flags have been orchestrated by gov'ts since the beginning of time. There are even documented cases of OUR gov't staging false flag events to enter war in just the past 60 years (ie Gulf of Tonkin)!

Why is crazy to think that there's a possibility that 9/11 might be one of those same events?

Last edited:
what possible help could mental health professionals who suffer from the same dilution that 911 conspiracy believers do?
that's like curing a drug addiction with more of the same drug!!!!!

False flag? I don't that's a crazy conspiracy. Our gov't has orchestrated staged events in the past as an excuse to go to war; why should it be off the table as a possibility for 9/11?

Look I don't believe in the crazy hologram theories, etc, but I will say there were a lot of strange snippets of evidence before, during, and after the events of 9/11 that would lead a rational person into thinking that there was much more to this attack then what was "officially" reported. That's my point.

Because of 9/11 it was possible for the US to invade Iraq, bringing in about 4 Trillion dollars worth of revenue into the pockets of those who control the military industrial complex. You don't think there's men out there who are willing to sacrifice a few thousand lives (on 9/11) to make that sort of money? I certainly do.

That's my take on the whole thing...

Last edited:
extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

-Carl Sagan

the evidence supporting 9-11 Truth is quite remarkably poor.

Forum List

Back