PTL. Satan,demons and their tools,fools and puppets are Defeated foes!!! ptl.

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
PTL. Satan,demons and their tools,fools and puppets are Defeated foes!!! ptl===Eph 6:11 KJV) Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
==Hebrews 2:===JESUS
14 For as much then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;
15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

Last edited:
YES!!! SATAN AND DEMONS KNOW THAT THEY ARE DEFEATED.===

◄ Matthew 8:29 ►
DEMONS SCREAMED=="What do you want with us, Son of God?" they shouted. "Have you come here to torture us before the appointed time?"

James 2:19, "Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble." Some folks think that since they believe in God, they must be saved. But if belief in God is all you have, you are no better off than the demons!

Matt. 8:29, "And behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? Art thou come hither to torment us before the time?" There are several things we can learn about what the demons believe from this verse.

1. Demons believe that Jesus is the Son of God. This belief will not save them, for it is not a belief of the heart, but a fact of the mind. Many people have a belief like this.

2. They believe in punishment for sin. They believe they are going to be punished and are actually expecting judgment for their sinfulness.

3. The demons believe in a set time for punishment. We all know there is coming a day when the judgment of God will be poured out on all who are disobedient. So far, we have found nothing wrong with what demons believe and also nothing that would indicate they are saved by what they believe.

4. The demons believe that Jesus is the one who will punish them. They are not expecting to be judged by mankind, or the angels, or the created beings. They rightfully expect Jesus to be their eternal judge.

5. It is astonishing to realize what the demons believe, but look in Mark 5:6-20 for more. In verse 6 of this chapter, the demons worship Jesus! Yes, they worship Him! Verse 7 states that their worship is not a happy, joyful worship, but a miserable, forced worship.

6. In verse 10-13, the demons recognize that Jesus has authority over them, and ask permission to enter the herd of swine instead of going "out of the country."

What Demons do not believe

One would think that if the demons believed all these things, they would be saved. But there are some very important elements left out of their belief. The first thing that is left out is love and faith. The demons have no love for God or faith in His precious promises. They show only contempt for His sovereignty and righteousness. Second, the demons know that Jesus is a savior; they just don’t know Him as their savior. Remember the demon possessed girl of Acts 16:16-18? This girl followed Paul and Silas many days, proclaiming "...these men are the servants of the most high God which show unto us the way of salvation." Finally Paul, being grieved in his spirit, turned and rebuked the evil spirit, commanding it to depart. This was an evil spirit proclaiming where the truth was! This may sound very remarkable, but we must remember that demons know all of the truth; they just don’t believe any of it.

True faith will always be evidenced by an undying love for God and the truth taught in His Holy Word. There will be fruit of that love in the form of works that magnify God, not the bearer of the fruit.
Wayne Reynolds, Pastor

:eusa_clap:
James 2:19, "Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble." Some folks think that since they believe in God, they must be saved. But if belief in God is all you have, you are no better off than the demons!

Matt. 8:29, "And behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? Art thou come hither to torment us before the time?" There are several things we can learn about what the demons believe from this verse.

1. Demons believe that Jesus is the Son of God. This belief will not save them, for it is not a belief of the heart, but a fact of the mind. Many people have a belief like this.

2. They believe in punishment for sin. They believe they are going to be punished and are actually expecting judgment for their sinfulness.

3. The demons believe in a set time for punishment. We all know there is coming a day when the judgment of God will be poured out on all who are disobedient. So far, we have found nothing wrong with what demons believe and also nothing that would indicate they are saved by what they believe.

4. The demons believe that Jesus is the one who will punish them. They are not expecting to be judged by mankind, or the angels, or the created beings. They rightfully expect Jesus to be their eternal judge.

5. It is astonishing to realize what the demons believe, but look in Mark 5:6-20 for more. In verse 6 of this chapter, the demons worship Jesus! Yes, they worship Him! Verse 7 states that their worship is not a happy, joyful worship, but a miserable, forced worship.

6. In verse 10-13, the demons recognize that Jesus has authority over them, and ask permission to enter the herd of swine instead of going "out of the country."

What Demons do not believe

One would think that if the demons believed all these things, they would be saved. But there are some very important elements left out of their belief. The first thing that is left out is love and faith. The demons have no love for God or faith in His precious promises. They show only contempt for His sovereignty and righteousness. Second, the demons know that Jesus is a savior; they just don’t know Him as their savior. Remember the demon possessed girl of Acts 16:16-18? This girl followed Paul and Silas many days, proclaiming "...these men are the servants of the most high God which show unto us the way of salvation." Finally Paul, being grieved in his spirit, turned and rebuked the evil spirit, commanding it to depart. This was an evil spirit proclaiming where the truth was! This may sound very remarkable, but we must remember that demons know all of the truth; they just don’t believe any of it.

True faith will always be evidenced by an undying love for God and the truth taught in His Holy Word. There will be fruit of that love in the form of works that magnify God, not the bearer of the fruit.
Wayne Reynolds, Pastor

:eusa_clap: Excellent post! Bravo!

To be separated from the love of God for all eternity would be beyond comprehension. The presence of God is on this board, on this thread, He's here - even if his presence is not tangible to some. I know He is here. Where the Spirit of the Lord is there is liberty. Where two or more are gathered in His name there He is! There He is! Beautiful Jesus! He's here in our midst... wonderful savior, the Rose of Sharon, the Lily of the Valley, more beautiful than all others.. J E S U S

There is Power in the name of Jesus Christ to break every chain of bondage. There is deliverance power in the name of Jesus. Sing this song and feel the Lords presence as he ministers to you. Look at the tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands who are worshiping God in this video and realize this is reasonable. To worship God.. God inhabits the praises of his people. If you feel any depression tonight, sing this song, if you need deliverance sing this song, if you need a touch from God sing this song and get connected to the Holy Spirit. True worshipers worship God in spirit and in truth.

[ame=http://youtu.be/BYdWjIk3y5Y]Power in the name of Jesus - YouTube[/ame]

At just one of these there were 1, 403,000 plus souls that gave their hearts to Jesus Christ. Won't you make that decision tonight for him too?

Last edited:
GOD SAYS=“Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him;
I will set him on high, because he has known My name.
He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble;
I will deliver him and honor him.
With long life I will satisfy him,
And show him My salvation.” PSALM 91:14-16=============BE IN A GOOD BIBLE BELIEVING,TEACHING CHURCH TOMORROW!! I WILL!!! GW. ========later!!!

That it is what it means to be hungry for God. A nation cut off from God for 9 years and over a million people show up, then it grows to almost 2 million in one outdoor meeting. That is revival, people. Gods Spirit is about to break forth here. Are you ready? You had better get ready! God has something wonderful - glorious for you! Believe it! He loves you! God loves you!

GOD SAYS=“Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him;
I will set him on high, because he has known My name.
He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble;
I will deliver him and honor him.
With long life I will satisfy him,
And show him My salvation.” PSALM 91:14-16=============BE IN A GOOD BIBLE BELIEVING,TEACHING CHURCH TOMORROW!! I WILL!!! GW. ========later!!!

AMEN! Preach it, brother!!! :eusa_angel:

Here is a video of Rheinhart Bonke - the evangelist seen in the other video There is power in the name of Jesus. He has led millions upon millions of souls to the LORD. A very humble man of God. Here he is ministering to a smaller group. You'll get to hear one of his sermons. This one is about the Blood of Jesus.

[ame=http://youtu.be/zePiS1O7eqo]Reinhard Bonnke - Marked By The Blood of Jesus - YouTube[/ame]

You don't know the power of Lilith! What exciting adventures you could have! The ecstasy, the euphoria, the enlightenment... Your chains dissappear, your eyes are opened, and you experience sensations and pleasure which feel SOOOO good that they cannot be described in words!

Who wishes to experience Lilith? I can teach any who are willing to learn.

Last edited:
Here is a video of Rheinhart Bonke - the evangelist seen in the other video There is power in the name of Jesus. He has led millions upon millions of souls to the LORD. A very humble man of God. Here he is ministering to a smaller group. You'll get to hear one of his sermons. This one is about the Blood of Jesus.

Reinhard Bonnke - Marked By The Blood of Jesus - YouTube

I believe Reinhardt Bonke has a message for you that you had better consider, Ashterah. If you go backwards a half inch from the half way mark of video you'll hear the whole story on why you're wasting your time.

-Jeremiah

This is my source. There is no force in the universe that can come up against the Holy Ghost! Thank God for the Holy Ghost, people! Another wonderful teaching from Reinhart Bonke on the Power of the Holy Ghost :

[ame=http://youtu.be/u7gDkSE8GGg]Reinhard Bonnke - Baptism of the Holy Spirit - YouTube[/ame]

You don't know the power of Lilith! What exciting adventures you could have! The ecstasy, the euphoria, the enlightenment... Your chains dissappear, your eyes are opened, and you experience sensations and pleasure which feel SOOOO good that they cannot be described in words!

Who wishes to experience Lilith? I can teach any who are willing to learn.

Oh bite me.

Nice shot at hating the lesson. I hated it as well. Are you stuck with it or can I help you

Forum List

Back