Public school children forced to pray to Allah

I agree; shape up.

Everybody has made it abundantly clear that they have no interest in playing games with you. You have two options. The first is to post what you believe and begin a discussion. The next is to continue on your present course and cause me to lose interest in wasting any more time with your kafir nonsense. What will it be? Last chance to discuss.

I don't know what to believe? I want to check the information from muslims with what I have read and heard. This is the "Education and History" forum and I keep asking the experts, but all I get is a this crap. Why do you keep running in circles? What are you hiding?

What is al taquiyya?

You know the old saying....crap in, crap out.

Maybe you need to improve yer input :eusa_shhh:

So which one are you? Muslim or useful idiot?

This is the "Education and History" forum and I keep asking the experts, but all I get is a this crap.
Who are these experts that you keep asking??

The muslims. Aren't you here to educate? What is al taquiyya?

around about the tenth time one asks the same question and gets told basically to piss off, a sentient being would come to grips with the idea that no one is going to play one's silly reindeer games.

my suggestion would be to either state what you believe to be true and then drop whatever *bomb* it is that you're clearly pissing your pants in anticipation over or stop asking.

and, no, i don't know what al taco, or whatever the fuck it is that's got your panties bunched, is, so don't bother. :lol:

Who are these experts that you keep asking??

around about the tenth time one asks the same question and get told basically to piss off, a sentient being would come to grips with the idea that no one is going to play one's silly reindeer games.

my suggestion would be to either state what you believe to be true and then drop whatever *bomb* it is that you're clearly pissing your pants in anticipation over or stop asking.

and, no, i don't know what al taco, or whatever the fuck it is that's got your panties bunched, is, so don't bother. :lol:

Then mind your own damn business. Are you so absolutely infantile that you can't keep yourself from being involved in a thread you have absolutely no knowledge of? The more you post, the more I'm convinced that you're mentally ill.

around about the tenth time one asks the same question and get told basically to piss off, a sentient being would come to grips with the idea that no one is going to play one's silly reindeer games.

Then mind your own damn business. Are you so absolutely infantile that you can't keep yourself from being involved in a thread you have absolutely no knowledge of? The more you post, the more I'm convinced that you're mentally ill.

infantile? would that be like asking the same question 47 times after being told *no*? :lol:

ask conhog how important his opinion is to me.

you're trailing him. :thup:

Here's cornjob holding a "conversation" with a black man.

homer_doh.gif

since she in fact DELETED that part of the post, i'd say that was a typo-del

It was a typo, I forgot the "t', it meant to say can't alter quotes.

Sorry! :lol:

infantile? would that be like asking the same question 47 times after being told *no*? :lol:

Who in the hell are you? Are you some kind of self-appointed moderator? If you don't like what I'm doing then ignore me and find another topic to post on. Dumb ass.

Who in the hell are you? Are you some kind of self-appointed moderator? If you don't like what I'm doing then ignore me and find another topic to post on. Dumb ass.

Actually, he is a real moderator, but as long as he's not typing in red it's funny to point out what an asshole the tweeker is.

Actually, he is a real moderator, but as long as he's not typing in red it's funny to point out what an asshole the tweeker is.

Standards are obviously very low to be a moderator on this forum.

you amuse me.

deal with it.

fuckwit

yup, almost as low as the standards for being a poster here.

go figure

you amuse me.

deal with it.

fuckwit

I would think anything shiny and moving would amuse you.

Actually, they're pretty high on tolerance, which is why fucktards like you are allowed to post....

Forum List

Back